May 19 - Teacher jailed for 'making $ex tape with daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend'

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Hit that?

Props Slaps
 05-19-2011, 06:11 PM         #21
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh shyt she wished she would have aborted her daughter
 7 years ago '10        #22
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,520 | Props total: 2539 2539
Another thread about a teacher fu*kin a minor maaane wtf back in highschool i had Only 1 teacher who was fu*kin a student........................................... .................................. and the bi*ch was a dyke fu*king anotha dyke and got caught and had it all on da news ...smh .. deze kids now a day got it good teachers givin up the puss but they wanna tell on dey self wat part of the game is that doe
 7 years ago '09        #23
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 blaznfor20 said:

[pic - click to view]

Elementary school teacher jailed for 'making s3x tape with daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend'
By Paul Thompson

Last updated at 4:58 PM on 19th May 2011

Comments (0) Add to My Stories Share An elementary school teacher has been jailed after admitting making a s3x tape with her daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend.

Michelle McCutchan,38, confessed to having s3x with the teen on at least five occasions and setting up a video camera to film two of the romps.

The mother of one also sent the teen nud3 pictures of herself as well as s3xually explicit texts during their five month affair.

Jailed: Michelle McCutchan, 38, confessed to having s3x with the teenage boy on at least five occasions and filming two of the romps

Police in Checotah, Oklahoma, found out about the affair when the teen boasted to his friends about the home made s3x tape.
After being quizzed by detectives McCutchan admitted she had videoed herself having s3x with her teen lover.

More...English teacher arrested after she 'had s3x with FIVE students during an orgy in her home while her soldier husband was serving overseas'
Disgraced s3x scandal teacher Debra Lafave is pregnant with twin boys
White teachers sue black headmaster over claims 'they were unfit to teach African American students'

McIntosh County Sheriff’s Investigator Tonya French said McCutchan admitted having s3x with the boy between December 1st 2010 to May 11th.

'McCutchan said she had sent many nud3 photos of herself to (the boy’s) phone,' French stated in an affidavit supporting her request for an arrest warrant.

'McCutchan stated two times while having s3x with [him] ... a video was made of the s3xual acts.'

Trust: McCutchan is a teacher at Marshall Elementary School in Checotah

The arrest report said the teacher had s3x four times at her home and once at the boy's home.

Local reports said the teen was her daughter's boyfriend.

McCuthchan has been suspended on full pay from her job at Marshall Elementary school where she was a 5th grade teacher while her bosses launch an investigation.

Checotah Public School Superintendent Mark Calavan said he learned of the allegations from the town's police chief.

'The county interviewed her [McCutchan] and one of our students,' Calavan said.

'There was enough there that I thought we should go ahead and suspend her.'
McCutchan faces up to ten years in jail after being charged with second degree r*pe and one count of sodomy. She was released from jail after posting $5,000 bond.

She is the latest teacher to be arrested for having s3x with a student.

Mother of three Brittni Colleps,27, from Arlington, Texas,was arrested for having s3x with five of her students after inviting them back to her home

PICS-
Read more:
 7 years ago '08        #24
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Where's the tape?
 05-19-2011, 06:25 PM         #25
AmazinDoc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats the deal with these teachers? they can't get d!ck from a adult
 7 years ago '06        #26
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,533 | Props total: 18031 18031
 Heredia24d said:
sh*tttt, I wish my old Science teacher would take advice from this chick.

If I was banging my teacher I wouldn't tell anyone, I'd have an A in her class and whoever I didn't like wouldn't.

fu*king snitches
Ur sayin that now when ur 16 u dont think like that. Everyone at 16 tellin each other crazy s3x stories n if u fu*kin a teacher ur gettin mad props. Only prob is the guys story u just upstaged wants proof now.
 7 years ago '05        #27
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25140 25140
 SpittN4Cash said:
If I was that boy's father I'd crack a pipe over his head...STOP SNITCHIN
...It Was His First Piece of pus*y I Bet Plus He Smashin His Girl's Momma. That n*gga Was Happy As fu*k
 7 years ago '05        #28
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
wait so this n*gga was smashing mom and daughter?

shieeeetttt
 05-19-2011, 06:34 PM         #29
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need to post up at schools hell
 7 years ago '07        #30
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 AmazinDoc said:
Whats the deal with these teachers? they can't get d!ck from a adult
They obviously don't want that.
 7 years ago '11        #31
Aces Up 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 752 752
 jeehtoven said:
bi*ch looks like Heather McDonald

[pic - click to view]

I used to want to tear that bi*ch Heather McDonald up back in the day. She was too damn s3xy on The Lyricist Lounge show. Damn that sh*t needs to come out on DVD.

But seriously though I'm not surprised about all these weird a.ss teacher chicks fu*king the students. I'm an education major and a lot of these bi*ches in my classes ares.lutty, surprisingly dumb, and socially awkward. I'm sure many of them will have their 15 minutes of fame after they let some teenagers run trains on them.
 7 years ago '07        #32
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,784 | Props total: 1311 1311
the friend must have told their parents or someone. thats one of those things you havre to keep to yourself if you smashing a older broad like that.
 7 years ago '09        #33
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
n*ggas trippin talking bout where were teachers like this when they were in school. Them bi*ches were there and always have been there, you just wasnt the kinda n*gga they wanted to have s3x with I guess.

The crazy part is that there are and have been teachers doing this and never get caught.
 7 years ago '08        #34
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
id crush, no doubt!
 05-19-2011, 06:57 PM         #35
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any non jail photos of her?

I need to go fu*k a teacher asap
 7 years ago '11        #36
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #37
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
It's either someone coming out of the closet or a teacher in a relationship with a student, didn't we have this story with the wife of the military dude last week?
 7 years ago '04        #38
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,490 | Props total: 2727 2727
why dont they move to germany for ex. where u re "s3xually legal @ 16
now the bi*ch is not only a s3x offender but she will be convicted of distributing child pr0n
 7 years ago '07        #39
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
lucky
 7 years ago '09        #40
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 1656 1656
damn i wish this sh*t would happen to me
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy