Wiz Khalifa Wants To Marry Amber Rose

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 PBoy03 said:
Everybody in here saying props to him n saying we hating, "smarten up" ect. STFU...you dumb a.sses, this dude is on top at the moment and has a chance to "live it up", instead he's fallen for a chick who's pretty much nothing but a gold digger and soon as dude buzz goes bye, bye, so will Ms. Rose. If it was just some regular female that he's been with from jump then I could understand marriage and being faithful, bla, bla , bla...but it aint, it's kanyes left overs and shes semi famous n has a minor internet buzz so he saved her n wants to wife her. There's been only a hand full of successful relationships let alone marriages for situations like theirs...setting him self up for failure, get her prego, get divorced and he's fu*ked for life.

So... smarten up, d!ck heads.
my n*gga

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #42
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750

This n*gga tryna catch NaS and Budden with lifetime Ls.
 7 years ago '05        #43
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
This n*gga look like a c*cker spaniel......with his nose all wet
 05-19-2011, 01:48 PM         #44
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still don't believe they're gonna REALLY gonna last. Going from fu*kin' Kanye to now marrying Wiz? What kinda transition is that? Lol

If they do, fu*k it, more power to them.

But I just see Amber as a hoe that Wiz will eventually need to let go....Can't say I will be surprised if some pics or vid shows up soon of her fu*kin' with other rappers.
 05-19-2011, 01:52 PM         #45
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of course he does.

thats what simps do
 05-19-2011, 01:53 PM         #46
BusinessMan21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga wiz is whipped..straigh roots..koonta kentay flow///he dont care though he rich
 05-19-2011, 01:57 PM         #47
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
This n*gga look like a c*cker spaniel......with his nose all wet

Snoop after reading the headline off boxden (of course):

[pic - click to view]

05-19-2011, 02:01 PM         #48
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '08        #49
S.O.P. 
space
space
$845 | Props total: 182 182
 coolbeans said:
Currensy >>>>>>>
 7 years ago '07        #50
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,622 | Props total: 10651 10651
 PBoy03 said:
Everybody in here saying props to him n saying we hating, "smarten up" ect. STFU...you dumb a.sses, this dude is on top at the moment and has a chance to "live it up", instead he's fallen for a chick who's pretty much nothing but a gold digger and soon as dude buzz goes bye, bye, so will Ms. Rose. If it was just some regular female that he's been with from jump then I could understand marriage and being faithful, bla, bla , bla...but it aint, it's kanyes left overs and shes semi famous n has a minor internet buzz so he saved her n wants to wife her. There's been only a hand full of successful relationships let alone marriages for situations like theirs...setting him self up for failure, get her prego, get divorced and he's fu*ked for life.

So... smarten up, d!ck heads.
Co sign this powerful sh*t

n*ggas sayin n*ggas hatin on Wiz like he been knowing the chick for years.It hasn't been a year to my knowledge.And wit their hectic schedules u can say its been less than that.Plus she's been wit other cats in the industry so that would be another red flag.If I was him I would take the time to get to know her and her ways before I talk about marrying her.I swear some n*ggas on this site is str8 simps and Lames
 7 years ago '05        #51
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,216 | Props total: 15761 15761
 N.O.4Life said:
Co sign this powerful sh*t

n*ggas sayin n*ggas hatin on Wiz like he been knowing the chick for years.It hasn't been a year to my knowledge.And wit their hectic schedules u can say its been less than that.Plus she's been wit other cats in the industry so that would be another red flag.If I was him I would take the time to get to know her and her ways before I talk about marrying her.I swear some n*ggas on this site is str8 simps and Lames
Exactly, what happen to just dating and getting to know a person. Especially an industry/socialite chick like herself.

Your not proving anything getting married to someone you only known for a few months.

Thats why marriage IMO is a joke in today's society. Most people don't take the union of marriage seriously at all. Its more for show or status.
 7 years ago '09        #52
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,069 | Props total: 1115 1115
Wiz is only 23?
 7 years ago '07        #53
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Wiz = Common
Kanye = Jay Elect

We all know Yeezy bout to scoop her up again

[pic - click to view]

+

[pic - click to view]

=

[pic - click to view]

Jay Elect got that face
wheres Jay Elect's album at tho ?
and plus Common has been laying court with this

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #54
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
Yea I think he fell bad for her. My cousin works at Nordstorm and he said Wiz was just in there last week wit her. He dapped him up and was talking to him for a little because he knows him from high school. Said Amber was wit him and he was coppin her all this sh*t... Funny thing is he told me the weed smell on him was so strong that the mall cops smelled him all the way on the second floor wehn he was on the first floor.
 7 years ago '05        #55
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,216 | Props total: 15761 15761
 Tikyle2 said:
And we wonder why most black kids come up in single family households with no whereabouts of the father?

I'm not condoning wife-ing up strippers who got famous off of other ninjas but if dude wants a wife, why not? I would tell y'all to ask your dads how marriage is treating him but most of y'all don't know your dad or your dad ain't married. Feel sorry for ya!

My pops = Old.Black.Still married.
My father didn't respect the sanctity of marriage, but that doesn't mean everyone follows in the same footsteps as there father. I'm not married, but its because I understand how sacred it is and want to take time and meet the right woman before I do.

Why rush and force the issue, there is absolutely no need. I have nothing prove to anyone, but myself.
 7 years ago '07        #56
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,404 | Props total: 16117 16117
we want pre nup we want pre nup yyeea
 7 years ago '10        #57
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
i can understand kickin it with her n all...but marriage sound like a set-up...he pus*y whipped..like sumone posted earlier how u go from pimpin to simpin...but its his life we will all see how it play out

i wonder wat da homie spitta think
 7 years ago '10        #58
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Kid Cunner said:
So you're a simp cause you choose to get married? Lol I feel sorry for yall narrow minded n*ggas, enjoy growing old alone f*ggots.
nawl u'se a simp for wifey booins.luts. it's common sense.
 7 years ago '06        #59
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
bi*ch is a groupie hoe... she ain't wifey material
 7 years ago '04        #60
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
 FappingFapstar said:
he doesnt realize shes just a stripper kanye made famous?
Just how he made his another fiance famous!?! Oh wait I cant remember who she is, oh that's right no1 know who she is..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy