May 18 - Katt Williams -- Hawking Is a 'Cripple with a Bad Idea'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You Taking Down This Black/Thai MILF?
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Latina with a donkey butt 🍑
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent says he will put Ja Rule to sleep if he ever sees him
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset RUIN Migo Rollout & Is Getting Cancel For Homophobic Line "I Do..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-19-2011, 04:47 AM         #161
IronManStarks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #162
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,246 | Props total: 2275 2275
 DaViLLe726 said:
Very true statement. Its funny all these people hate god or dont believe in god because its actually convinient for people to do so, because if there is no god there is no consequence for there actions so it turn its easy to not believe. People only tend to believe in god when he is needed....
Really? Its convienent for people to go against what their family spoon fed them for years? Or go against what most of their friends or co workers believe in? No its more convienent to roll right along with all the bullsh*t and not question anything like you and most people do.More people are starting to question it because it fu*king 2011 and people might have some doubts about talking snakes or noahs ark. Maybe people feel that you shouldnt judge somebody on the base of his religion or if he even has one.There are way to many religions for just one group to be right.And believe it or not......people actually have morals installed in them from the start. Yes!! YOu can actually know better then to r*pe or k!ll without believing in God or the bible or being scared of God or The Devil. SOme people in the world actually know right from wrong.Believing in God doesnt seem to be swaying people away from doing bad things just as it never has before.In a recent study of 85,000 convicts, only 150 were avowed atheists – less than .2%. YOu cant tell me these people were all Atheists before they went in.
 7 years ago '10        #163
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,529 | Props total: 9791 9791
 Like Kobe said:
ppl believe in god because it's easier than accepting the fact that there's no fairy in the sky watching over their meaningless lives

ppl believe in the afterlife because they dont want to believe death is the end and life will go on without them
Not necessarily, just because you believe in God doesn't mean that you feel that way. My time here on earth can be important to the world but the duration that it will be important in the grand scheme of things. For instance its easy to argue that Jesus Christ has been the most important man to ever live however that's only been for 2000 years which compares to nothing when you think about how long the earth has been here.

I don't think our lives are meaningless, I think we should appreciate the fact that we are living and enjoy the fukk out of it. I've taken the approach that I'm going to spend my time here making sure that when I die I've done as much as could I afford and had the time to do, n*ggas acting like God is going to punish you for smoking weed or playing dice is ludicrous to me. My personal belief is that as long as I'm not endangering anyone else or intentionally causing pain to another person then I'm doing my job.
 7 years ago '04        #164
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,246 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Maze 112 said:
Word. Non believers are just has "brainwashed". they are no better than us. I bet these are the same people that would blindly follow their gov't and accept the micro chip and sh*t of that nature.
Wow.....who do we have to brainwash us from birth? Our family? Our schools or government? Gathering places for Atheists one day of the week where we discuss what we believe in and sing songs about it? How about all the Atheist channels on tv or what is printed on our money?People handing out Atheist flyers left and right in parking lots. Nope....its exactly the other way around. Im not saying I am better then a believer in God but I am saying that one of the reasons that I stopped being religious along time ago was Christians views on people that dident believe in the same thing as they did. How are you going to say this man is going to burn in hell for eternity just because he doesnt believe in the same thing you do? It doesnt make sense at all to me and for people to follow something like that without question just baffles me the fullest.
 7 years ago '10        #165
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 persuazion said:
Wow.....who do we have to brainwash us from birth? Our family? Our schools or government? Gathering places for Atheists one day of the week where we discuss what we believe in and sing songs about it? How about all the Atheist channels on tv or what is printed on our money?People handing out Atheist flyers left and right in parking lots. Nope....its exactly the other way around. Im not saying I am better then a believer in God but I am saying that one of the reasons that I stopped being religious along time ago was Christians views on people that dident believe in the same thing as they did. How are you going to say this man is going to burn in hell for eternity just because he doesnt believe in the same thing you do? It doesnt make sense at all to me and for people to follow something like that without question just baffles me the fullest.
Exactly, when people act like because this one person calls God "Allah" then he automatically will burn in hell, thats when I hit them with the . I know muslims that help sick children sponsor fundraisers, and are great decent people. I know christians that do the same thing. But I can't take you serious if you say that because this one dude doesn't believe in "your" God, then he's damned to hell. The greatest control tactic ever created by man was to get people to believe that God selected kings and leaders personally and by not listening to them you would be cast into hell or punished directly.
 05-19-2011, 08:07 AM         #166
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maze 112 said:
Lucifer continues to trick society into thinking this stuff is all fake smh. Atheist are the true sheep.
 7 years ago '07        #167
Ham Rove 3516 heat pts3516
space
space
$55,413 | Props total: 20922 20922
 Maze 112 said:
Word. Non believers are just has "brainwashed". they are no better than us. I bet these are the same people that would blindly follow their gov't and accept the micro chip and sh*t of that nature.
you blindly accept a book that was written thousands of years ago that has a dude separating oceans, turning water to wine and countless other sh*t that isn't possible. And we are brain washed for not believing your fu*ked up fairy tale?

Last edited by Ham Rove; 05-19-2011 at 08:12 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #168
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
For thousands of years people have believed in something - now what people have put their faith in has changed, grown and evolved into what they believe or were lead to believe. In the end it's a person choice to believe in what they want and if they feel there is nothing or the belief in The Flying Spaghetti Monster and His intrepid crew of pirates (real talk) it's on them. Personally I would trust a person more with some kind of faith than a person without - just on the strength that Faith is the confident belief or trust in the truth or trustworthiness of a person, concept or thing, or a belief that is not based on proof. Sometimes you just have to have an inner feeling and most without the concept of faith are very hollow, argumentative, unhappy, and do not enjoy life because they spend so much of it trying to rationalize everything.
 7 years ago '10        #169
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
Why dont you take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming Lucifer aka Freddy Kruger aka the oldest cartoon character in history for what your mistakes as a human being.
 7 years ago '09        #170
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,924 | Props total: 854 854
Satan is all over BX! I believe in God and its going to stay that way.
 7 years ago '09        #171
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,924 | Props total: 854 854
 Nautilus O said:
Why dont you take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming Lucifer aka Freddy Kruger aka the oldest cartoon character in history for what your mistakes as a human being.
I'll pray for u!
 7 years ago '10        #172
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
I'll pray for u!
When you do make you sure you call him Allah the Merciful Lion of the Stars, I like the way it sounds better than Jahweh or the Lord, not a muslim or anything just a personal preference. Its like calling your homeboy B-Rizzle when his name is Brandon
 7 years ago '05        #173
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,324 | Props total: 281 281
 ra1n said:
It was gradual. Everything made more sense after I looked at the world from an atheistic viewpoint. I used to be like you guys, arguing FOR god but inside I knew it just didn't make sense.

Throwing away your faith is very tough though, It's like having to k!ll yourself and be reborn. This is why I can understand why people stick to it.
It still doesnt kinda answer my question. Like did some events happened that made you question your faith? which atheistict viewpoints were sellers for you. If you dont want to throw out your personal life in the forum you can pm me. Im just curious because i respect your opinion since you always have a well thought out response.
 7 years ago '05        #174
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Like Kobe said:
ppl believe in god because it's easier than accepting the fact that there's no fairy in the sky watching over their meaningless lives

ppl believe in the afterlife because they dont want to believe death is the end and life will go on without them
your first statement is a good point although you have nothing to back it up...because i believe just the opposite.
your second statement i know for a FACT is wrong because its not the end when you die. I know this for a fact.
 7 years ago '05        #175
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 persuazion said:
Really? Its convienent for people to go against what their family spoon fed them for years? Or go against what most of their friends or co workers believe in? No its more convienent to roll right along with all the bullsh*t and not question anything like you and most people do.More people are starting to question it because it fu*king 2011 and people might have some doubts about talking snakes or noahs ark. Maybe people feel that you shouldnt judge somebody on the base of his religion or if he even has one.There are way to many religions for just one group to be right.And believe it or not......people actually have morals installed in them from the start. Yes!! YOu can actually know better then to r*pe or k!ll without believing in God or the bible or being scared of God or The Devil. SOme people in the world actually know right from wrong.Believing in God doesnt seem to be swaying people away from doing bad things just as it never has before.In a recent study of 85,000 convicts, only 150 were avowed atheists – less than .2%. YOu cant tell me these people were all Atheists before they went in.
hmmm where to start...ok lets start with the fact that you say i dont ask questions and believe in talking snakes and noahs ark... Personally i dont believe every story the bible has to say thats number 1. People have morals in them from the start you might be correct there but to keep theyre morals and not be misguided thats where religion and the belief in god can be a positive. believing in god most certainly can sway people from doing bad things so your argument is dumb.
Oh and your study lmfao thats funny that you try to pass off that bulllsh*t statistic as a valid argument in this thread. Your study isnt valid unless you take in to affect all the covicted people in the united states not just 85,000 also what crimes were they convicted of? How many of them were innocent because ya know our system does get it wrong sometimes. You see what im saying? You sound like a moron with that statement and no facts or sources to back it up.
Also it has been found that when people go to jail they find god again like i stated before some for convienence. but hey im not gonna sit here and say
(hold your nose while saying it) "a recent study shows that 85000 bla bla bla" lmfao get the fu*k outta her bro. you lose.
 7 years ago '05        #176
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 ClevelandRay said:
For thousands of years people have believed in something - now what people have put their faith in has changed, grown and evolved into what they believe or were lead to believe. In the end it's a person choice to believe in what they want and if they feel there is nothing or the belief in The Flying Spaghetti Monster and His intrepid crew of pirates (real talk) it's on them. Personally I would trust a person more with some kind of faith than a person without - just on the strength that Faith is the confident belief or trust in the truth or trustworthiness of a person, concept or thing, or a belief that is not based on proof. Sometimes you just have to have an inner feeling and most without the concept of faith are very hollow, argumentative, unhappy, and do not enjoy life because they spend so much of it trying to rationalize everything.
damn that was a good post...
 7 years ago '05        #177
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
When you do make you sure you call him Allah the Merciful Lion of the Stars, I like the way it sounds better than Jahweh or the Lord, not a muslim or anything just a personal preference. Its like calling your homeboy B-Rizzle when his name is Brandon
lmfao its like calling your boy brizzle when his name is brandon hahahahhahaha that was funny bro
 7 years ago '04        #178
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 DaViLLe726 said:
hmmm where to start...ok lets start with the fact that you say i dont ask questions and believe in talking snakes and noahs ark... Personally i dont believe every story the bible has to say thats number 1. People have morals in them from the start you might be correct there but to keep theyre morals and not be misguided thats where religion and the belief in god can be a positive. believing in god most certainly can sway people from doing bad things so your argument is dumb.
Oh and your study lmfao thats funny that you try to pass off that bulllsh*t statistic as a valid argument in this thread. Your study isnt valid unless you take in to affect all the covicted people in the united states not just 85,000 also what crimes were they convicted of? How many of them were innocent because ya know our system does get it wrong sometimes. You see what im saying? You sound like a moron with that statement and no facts or sources to back it up.
Also it has been found that when people go to jail they find god again like i stated before some for convienence. but hey im not gonna sit here and say
(hold your nose while saying it) "a recent study shows that 85000 bla bla bla" lmfao get the fu*k outta her bro. you lose.
85k is a huge sample size, it's more than enough to be valid, and it looks like the results are overwhelming. But I would like to see the source as well.

Last edited by HHS; 05-19-2011 at 09:23 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #179
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 HHS said:
85k is a huge sample size, it's more than enough to be valid, and it looks like the results are overwhelming. But I would like to see the source as well.
But honestly most criminals find religion in Jail so I don't think that is a fair analysis.
 7 years ago '04        #180
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
I don't know how much weight to give to it, but it's more evidence than people have when they suggest that religion offers a source for morals that is lacking in atheists.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Check out the recoil from this pistol.
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chantel Jeffries Camel T0e
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nike Air Max Day 2018 Lineup....Oh yeah
34 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! @Ari Gold He Got Himself A PAWG
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside meanwhile neighborhood pools in china
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cardi B Tops Beyonce to Become First Woman With Five Simultaneous Top 10 Hits ..
76 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Mark Wahlberg Denies Steroid Ring Involvement: ‘Accusations Are Compl..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy