Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-19-2011, 12:59 AM         #141
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come at me atheist

Seriously though smh at some of the responses in this thread.
 05-19-2011, 01:04 AM         #142
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
lol, have you ever considered that god might just be part of your imagination?
Yes I have. I was a non believer for a time. But now I at people who doubt god.
 05-19-2011, 01:08 AM         #143
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao....Real people know for a fact some greater power exists.....Think about the sun space yada yada...

Now Boxden quick question.....If 90% of this blog believe in a handicap guy with no FACTUAL evidence as they call it, but no factual evidence that a computer can read his mind then give up....dont let satan out argue u with hot p!ss breath....either Boxden full of DEVILS or stephen hawk hacked some serious accounts....

"Devil get up off me, devil get up off me, DEVIL"- Boosie
 05-19-2011, 01:10 AM         #144
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
I was a believer for most of my life. But now I at people who believe.
Lol I see what you did there.

But I'm more than confident My lord is real.
 05-19-2011, 01:12 AM         #145
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:
Lmao....Real people know for a fact some greater power exists.....Think about the sun space yada yada...

Now Boxden quick question.....If 90% of this blog believe in a handicap guy with no FACTUAL evidence as they call it, but no factual evidence that a computer can read his mind then give up....dont let satan out argue u with hot p!ss breath....either Boxden full of DEVILS or stephen hawk hacked some serious accounts....

"Devil get up off me, devil get up off me, DEVIL"- Boosie
Lucifer continues to trick society into thinking this stuff is all fake smh. Atheist are the true sheep.
 7 years ago '05        #146
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
 matik23 said:
Sorry Katt but you're a comedian. No matter how much material you read, your profession is a comedian. Hawking is a physics genius. You lose.
Too bad hes not a heaven genius
 05-19-2011, 01:16 AM         #147
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
n*ggas f!ghting over God

Sounds like religion is still doing what it was made for

Hmmm you may have a point there BUT
at people sucking Hawking cause he is a "genius"
 05-19-2011, 01:17 AM         #148
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
Too bad hes not a heaven genius
or motor skills either
 7 years ago '08        #149
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4837 4837
 Maze 112 said:
or motor skills either

That's a cheap shot.......
 7 years ago '05        #150
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 ra1n said:
I was a believer for most of my life. But now I at people who believe.
Curious as to why you dont believe anymore and also how you are 98percent sure god doesnt exist. Not trying to come at you like a d!ck im being serious. Im curious about your personal story.
 7 years ago '05        #151
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 stlcardinals19 said:

That's a cheap shot.......
still funny tho...

i get it i get it its fu*ked up lol im just saying some things you cant help but laugh at. its like when someone gets hit in the nuts.
 7 years ago '05        #152
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1685 1685
@ atheists calling religious folks pathetic and religious folks calling atheists pathetic. Y'all one of the same. You criticize each other but at the end of the day you're a mirror image of each other. Smh. I'm not mad though, this is typical Boxden except instead of arguing about Lil B y'all now talking about Hawkings
 7 years ago '11        #153
BigQuint 
space
space
$76 | Props total: 0 0
 DaViLLe726 said:
Very true statement. Its funny all these people hate god or dont believe in god because its actually convinient for people to do so, because if there is no god there is no consequence for there actions so it turn its easy to not believe. People only tend to believe in god when he is needed....
 05-19-2011, 01:42 AM         #154
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
It was gradual. Everything made more sense after I looked at the world from an atheistic viewpoint. I used to be like you guys, arguing FOR god but inside I knew it just didn't make sense.

Throwing away your faith is very tough though, It's like having to k!ll yourself and be reborn. This is why I can understand why people stick to it.
I can respect this. But how do you look at the world more clearly and LOSE faith? I would think it would be the opposite. But oh well.
 05-19-2011, 01:46 AM         #155
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Atheists have been equally as brainwashed as Christian extremists. Can't believe some of you think the moral ethics of the Christian religion is evil. What the hell are you guys reading? Really?

I want explanations that directly address what Jesus said that was so evil. I don't care what you think about what people have used Christianity for; I don't care if they used the religion to suppress those under them - that's not what the religion teaches. If you weren't so ignorant you'd actually open your eyes and see that not every Christian is a Bible bashing, counter productive, rights oppressing as*hole. In fact, those Christians who are - they're not following the religion's teachings.

Word. Non believers are just has "brainwashed". they are no better than us. I bet these are the same people that would blindly follow their gov't and accept the micro chip and sh*t of that nature.
 7 years ago '05        #156
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 200 200
Katt Williams is useless, not funny, and useless...
 7 years ago '10        #157
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,647 | Props total: 837 837
ppl believe in god because it's easier than accepting the fact that there's no fairy in the sky watching over their meaningless lives

ppl believe in the afterlife because they dont want to believe death is the end and life will go on without them
 7 years ago '06        #158
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Katt Williams >>>
 7 years ago '10        #159
NorCalNocturne 1 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 180 180
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Are you referring to the energy as n' spirit/soul are conscious?

Scientifically, one cannot "feel" anything there is no electrical/chemical impulses so there is no "Hell" as in burning in fire eternally, as in a dead person cannot "feel" that when dead. As I stated before the concept of "Hell" stems from Dante's Inferno and many other stories.
If you want to get technical, then the closest theory I have on what "consciousness", "soul" or "spirit" is... has to do with your Synapses. My theories on afterlife involves our synapses an what our pineal gland stores.
 7 years ago '04        #160
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 NorCalNocturne said:
The TRUTH is what should be believed. An nobody knows it. The only thing even close to God or anything supernatural involving death is the fact that consciousness has been proven to live outside the brain. .
 NorCalNocturne said:
If you want to get technical, then the closest theory I have on what "consciousness", "soul" or "spirit" is... has to do with your Synapses. My theories on afterlife involves our synapses an what our pineal gland stores.
so basically you have no actual evidence and its all just your opinion....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago