Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 DaViLLe726 said:
thats the whole point im not fu*king around. but whatever. Frail doubt it but we can end the convo here. stop replying to me ill disreguard what you say bi*ch.
nah i aint done with ur bi*ch a.ss. its entertaining seeing ppl who talk tough over a keyboard. im guessing u obese and mad at the world. so what kinda business u got? cleaning the c*m stains off ur moms blouses?
 7 years ago '08        #122
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Blood Edge said:
Hawking has power over a lot of people if they feel the need to respond to his opinion
And that's the problem, people follow Hawkings religiously taking guidance and knowledge from him on matters beyond human knowledge. He is their God. It's funny how people wont believe in God but are quick to believe and follow other human beings to the point where one man's words can influence their entire view on life, reality, and existance. Everyone has a religion including atheist because everyone takes guidance from something/someone. And if you dont worship God then you'll find something else to worship.
 05-18-2011, 11:01 PM         #123
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Hating God is the new style. Gives lames freedom to be gay as fu*k. Hate me now, I know this made alot pus*ys mad.
Exactly why Lady Gaga and other artists in that "group" are at the top of the charts.

People go crazy over everything Hawkins says because he's the "world's smartest man". Why are you treating him like a God when you don't believe in one?
 05-18-2011, 11:04 PM         #124
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Ahaha ;) The Universe is not expanding - It's running away from Bruce Campbell.

Chuck Norris says otherwise
 7 years ago '08        #125
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,105 | Props total: 2628 2628
Scientists who believe the Big Bang can't have faith in science
 05-18-2011, 11:06 PM         #126
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
He never said there was a god, just that there could be one...But he also said that a god was not needed to explain his theory...

I think you should just say you don't think logic is the end all be all and move on...Don't worry there have been other philosophers who took that approach..Kierkegaard is one i can remember off the top of my head...but even he said to doubt your faith...
exactly @ the bold. I'm pretty sure dude didn't even read that book.

keikergaard believed in god, but was opposed of organized religion. Check out his book "Fear & Trembling".

ra1n said:
Human laws are relative.

Got a question for you evil atheists.

The absence of a god implies an absence of an ultimate foundation for ethics.

If life is inherently meaningless and life is without objective morality, how is preserving myself fundamentally superior to k!lling myself?
It isn't. It is ultimately your decision to choose what you want to do with your life. However, you were not born to be k!lled. a.ssuming you lead a healthy life, you understand that death is the end. You will want to keep living as you progress in your life to enjoy it.

HHS said:
Not all atheists are moral relativists. I think morality is founded in our nature, brought about through evolution.
I want to agree, but it's difficult because I'm still not sure as to whether or not man is rational or irrational by nature. I've always said man was, but I have my doubts every now and then. sh*t like encultureation and tradition play enormous roles, I'll agree to an extent, but as complexity arises, it no longer becomes self-evident what is right and wrong.

ra1n said:
Do you honestly believe there is an objective morality?
An objective morality can't exist because it's improbable to get every single individual to agree on something. But there is no reason to believe that there can't be anything done to better ourselves, even if a part of the population can't agree on it.
 05-18-2011, 11:10 PM         #127
Dabu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
katt williams the funniest dude on the face of the earth
 7 years ago '05        #128
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 ra1n said:
^ good answers

Question for believers: How can something immaterial exist outside of space, time, and number? What does the word supernatural even mean?
your getting so deep into it right now its midnight where i am maybe tomorrow haha
 7 years ago '10        #129
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,130 | Props total: 8074 8074
 JerseyLegend said:
It isn't. It is ultimately your decision to choose what you want to do with your life. However, you were not born to be k!lled. a.ssuming you lead a healthy life, you understand that death is the end. You will want to keep living as you progress in your life to enjoy it.
I agree with you to an extent, I believe life is the ultimate gift we have been given from god and that we should value that more than the idea of making it to heaven. As it is described by various religions, "Heaven" is a place of eternal joy and happiness. To me that sounds what we are hopeful for it to be. Instead of living your life to appease your religious group. Live life to enjoy it.

I used to think that I had to follow a Christian way of think to make it to "heaven" I've realized that if I treat my life like I only have one shot at it, I will be content when I die and my only duty to god is to appreciate life and treat others the right way, so if there is a heaven that's great, if not thats fine I've done what I wanted to do anyway.
 7 years ago '04        #130
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Nautilus O said:
I agree with you to an extent, I believe life is the ultimate gift we have been given from god and that we should value that more than the idea of making it to heaven. As it is described by various religions, "Heaven" is a place of eternal joy and happiness. To me that sounds what we are hopeful for it to be. Instead of living your life to appease your religious group. Live life to enjoy it.

I used to think that I had to follow a Christian way of think to make it to "heaven" I've realized that if I treat my life like I only have one shot at it, I will be content when I die and my only duty to god is to appreciate life and treat others the right way, so if there is a heaven that's great, if not thats fine I've done what I wanted to do anyway.
Totally agree
 7 years ago '04        #131
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
 ra1n said:
Human laws are relative.

Got a question for you evil atheists.

The absence of a god implies an absence of an ultimate foundation for ethics.

If life is inherently meaningless and life is without objective morality, how is preserving myself fundamentally superior to k!lling myself?

I'm actually agnostic because i have no clue if there is a god or not....The way i would answer this question is that there is no ultimate foundation for ethics right now anyway...The lack of a god doesn't inherently make life meaningless if you find some sort of personal meaning to life...I don't see why life NEEDS meaning anyway...Also preserving yourself is not superior to k!lling yourself unless you choose that it is...

JerseyLegend said:
exactly @ the bold. I'm pretty sure dude didn't even read that book.

keikergaard believed in god, but was opposed of organized religion. Check out his book "Fear & Trembling".
I remember studying Kierkegaard very briefly and he, imo, had the best philosophy on believing in god...not enough for me to say that God definitely exists...but i can at least see where he's coming from...
 7 years ago '09        #132
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 Michael_Moore said:

no group is being hated on more right now on a mainstream scale,than ppl who believe in the God of the Bible....you turn on the tv you see blatant promotion and acceptance of the gay lifestyle,no moral codes whatsoever....everyone has a "do what thou wilt" attitude..all things which fly in the face of Christianity & God's teachings......it's disturbing but yet interesting to watch...
 Michael_Moore said:
the original idea/concept of God came from Christians dummy...you'd be better off just saying you don't believe in God & leave it at that....what you said is like saying you can drive a car,but the engine isn't necessarily needed...
Just because one denies or does not accept a higher being does not mean that - that person have no morals. People are gay because of the attraction. People k!ll because they hate so and so. People have s3x without being married because they want to. Wrong, right, good, bad is a practical use for humans but all in all subjective thoughts. What is wrong to you will feel right to the next person.

Morals are subjective. Morals to you, in your religion is Sin, Sin is called "god's law". Which there is none, only man-made human constructs and social conditioning, written "laws" by man nothing by this "God".

God did not come from Christians...Christianity is only 2,000+ years old. You have a different concept of a "God": Christians did not "Create" the concept just a different one.

There is a such thing as Universal/Natures law. People don't do what they want to do as Nature/Universe will not allow one to jump off a building to fly because you cannot. Another Universal/Nature law is What will be will be and another is what you give out you get back (For every action there is a opposite and equal reaction). You see this is Nature/Universe has set laws without man's conditioning to re-shape it. Somethings are just set like I stated before You can't jump off a building and fly, that is understood that is Nature/Universe law.

Don't think because one denies a God - does what they want (no morals) because there is no consequences of one's actions. The Universe/Nature has it's own consequences on how it sees fit. If being gay is a attraction for someone then Nature allows it.
 7 years ago '09        #133
space
space
space
 Nautilus O said:

I don't use the title "God" etc.

I can agree and also would say: I think ultimately if there is the most high/higher being that we should appreciate Life and love one another as you stated. People like to say one will go to Hell or Heaven but at the same time no religion has proven to be the right and only way with undeniable evidence (Facts) so to what religion will send one go to Hell or Heaven? So, much social conditioning of who's Holy book is the right one, "Jesus" dying on the cross, Muhammed being the only messenger (Islam) etc However, again NO ONE proves with undeniable evidence that their religion is the right one.

Scientifically, One who is dead can't "feel" a burning pain, There is no chemical/impulses to send to the brain to say they "feel" pain. A person does not "feel" when they are dead to say "ouch" or feel a fire in the "afterlife" when they are dead. Think about it: How can one burn for eternity? it's like saying: if you place a wood in ashes for it to burn eternally how can you burn that pass it's destruction of ashes? All it is - is a change of form. Oh and The spirit/soul would be energies and energies cannot be created or destroyed. Also the "concept" of Hell stems from many sources like Dante's Inferno etc. Ultimately it is a scare tactic for control/power.... Like believe in this or that will happen. Really, Hell Heaven and Hell are states: When you are at your highest high be it; s3x, weed etc you are in Heaven and when you are at your lowest low you are in Hell be it; can't pay bills, no money etc.
 7 years ago '09        #134
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
I dont agree with Katt but i will still watch his comedy.. Its his opion..
 7 years ago '06        #135
SM 38145 heat pts38145
space
space
$127,661 | Props total: 66722 66722
this is headline news???

7 years ago '10        #136
NorCalNocturne 1 heat pts
space
space
$661 | Props total: 172 172
The TRUTH is what should be believed. An nobody knows it. The only thing even close to God or anything supernatural involving death is the fact that consciousness has been proven to live outside the brain. But when it comes to concrete proof involving religion's depiction of God, their literally is none. It's sad that most people have to believe in something that is more than likely not real, instead of looking in the mirror an realizing the person they're looking at is the only thing that will get their life to where they want it to be. Where in the Bible does it talk about dinosaurs? Why when Moses supposedly part the seas an then make the water k!ll the soldiers of the Pharaoh etc...no bodies were ever found...no armor...no swords... no bodies...nothing. Why? Cause it's duck tales.
 7 years ago '09        #137
space
space
space
 NorCalNocturne said:
fact that consciousness has been proven to live outside the brain.
Are you referring to the energy as n' spirit/soul are conscious?

Scientifically, one cannot "feel" anything there is no electrical/chemical impulses so there is no "Hell" as in burning in fire eternally, as in a dead person cannot "feel" that when dead. As I stated before the concept of "Hell" stems from Dante's Inferno and many other stories.
 7 years ago '04        #138
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
What you think of God is only a concept. He's a man in the sky, he is vengeful, he is tolerant, he loves everyone: these are all just concepts of God. Prove that there is a God. Well God is everywhere. It's true reality. It's awareness. It's you, it's me, it's that pebble you kicked. Consciousness.

Most people don't realize they're even made out of star dust and they're too busy retweeting what x celebrity just said. What a sad pathetic species humans are.

Sorry Katt but you're a comedian. No matter how much material you read, your profession is a comedian. Hawking is a physics genius. You lose.
 05-19-2011, 12:49 AM         #139
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is impossible Holy sh*t This same EXACT thread already happened
 05-19-2011, 12:52 AM         #140
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyway, calling Hawking a cripple is just wrong. It's his thoughts. But I KNOW with out a fu*king doubt God is real. You atheist crack me up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy