Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
 beast mode said:
so if he thinks nothing came before him then he came from NOTHING!!!
Damn... God laid the blueprint for every rapper out of the hood the first one to TRULY come from nothing
 7 years ago '10        #102
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 DaViLLe726 said:
i said IF YOU HAPPEN TO LIVE in the area...you know what tri state means? 3 states....dipsh*t. and alot of bx is from those 3 states. also ive been on this website ALOT longer than you. Ive had the same avy since 05 can care less if you think nas lost or i lost. Ill still beat you the fu*k up. Childesh i know but a true story none the less.
shut your clown a.ss up n*gga,AGAIN talkin tough on the net only proves you're pus*y. like i said i'd choke you out in front of your mom while she beggin me to stop.....childish but true none the less
 7 years ago '05        #103
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 datVAkid said:
saying some came before or after god means it has a beginning and an end... meaning it exists inside the dimension of time... god exists outside of time meaning there is no beginning or end to his existence..
 7 years ago '05        #104
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 beast mode said:
shut your clown a.ss up n*gga,AGAIN talkin tough on the net only proves you're pus*y. like i said i'd choke you out in front of your mom while she beggin me to stop.....childish but true none the less
Chill, y'all need Jesus
 7 years ago '10        #105
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 datVAkid said:
saying some came before or after god means it has a beginning and an end... meaning it exists inside the dimension of time... god exists outside of time meaning there is no beginning or end to his existence..
oh thaaaat's right....the old "living outside the realm of time" argument sounds like you're living outside of the realm of reality. god can live outside of time but can't keep people from dying from hunger
 7 years ago '05        #106
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 beast mode said:
where do you live
 05-18-2011, 10:46 PM         #107
FreddyFingerz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats some basic, simple minded sheit Katt... Close minded mofo...

The devils breath stinks..... And the easter bunny craps jelly beans for your kids on easter! Katt should write Santa Clause and see if he can be one of his elves this Christmas lol... Dude is hilarious but is intellectually incompetent...
 7 years ago '05        #108
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 jake_starrz said:
im in oakland and ur a white internet thug. n*ggas who go extra hard on message boards usually dont got a girl, place of their own, friends, job, money, etc. by trying to act like ur the toughest person in the country, u show ur insecurities. u a clown forreal. u probably act quiet as a mouse in real life but over the net u can bark loud as u want. pus*y n*gga.
live in a house with my girl who is GURENTEED to be hotter than any girl youve ever been with...got plenty of friends. got a job and my own business. plenty of money... hmm weird none of what you said pertains to me. you come at me for talking sh*t but you talk sh*t yourself. im not internet thug if i ever came across you id attack you. if your ever in nyc or pa or jersey let me know ill be glad to body you until than stop coming at me cuz well never see each other.
 7 years ago '10        #109
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
where do you live
im in stockton ca right now. what you're gonna travel all the way out here just to get that a.ss beat??? be my guest
 7 years ago '05        #110
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
well my sister lives in san diego maybe if i go visit her ill drop by.
 7 years ago '10        #111
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
live in a house with my girl who is GURENTEED to be hotter than any girl youve ever been with...got plenty of friends. got a job and my own business. plenty of money... hmm weird none of what you said pertains to me. you come at me for talking sh*t but you talk sh*t yourself. im not internet thug if i ever came across you id attack you. if your ever in nyc or pa or jersey let me know ill be glad to body you until than stop coming at me cuz well never see each other.
you can tell dude is a cornball.
 7 years ago '10        #112
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
well my sister lives in san diego maybe if i go visit her ill drop by.
i got people in southeast diego....where does your sister live???? i should pay her a visit
 7 years ago '05        #113
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
you can tell dude is a cornball.
based on the fact i said the word HOTTER? sorry thats what people say around here in jersey.
 7 years ago '05        #114
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
i got people in southeast diego....where does your sister live???? i should pay her a visit
mission beach...ill let you know when i come out there. TRUST ME.
 7 years ago '04        #115
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 DaViLLe726 said:
where do you live
n*ggas dont fu*k around on boxden lol. this n*gga has challenged four or five dudes to come see him in sh*tty a.ss jersey. just shut the fu*k up whiteboy, we all know u frail as hell and just tryna intimidate n*ggas over a keyboard if i was in jersey id come thru and help ur moms raise u. cause obviously the bi*ch fu*ked up on this one and all u need is a father figure.
 7 years ago '10        #116
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
based on the fact i said the word HOTTER? sorry thats what people say around here in jersey.
no but because you talk like an extra from clueless f*ggot
 7 years ago '10        #117
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8296 8296
n*ggas f!ghting over God

Sounds like religion is still doing what it was made for

7 years ago '10        #118
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
mission beach...ill let you know when i come out there. TRUST ME.
mission beach??? stop it wigga
 7 years ago '05        #119
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 jake_starrz said:
n*ggas dont fu*k around on boxden lol. this n*gga has challenged four or five dudes to come see him in sh*tty a.ss jersey. just shut the fu*k up whiteboy, we all know u frail as hell and just tryna intimidate n*ggas over a keyboard if i was in jersey id come thru and help ur moms raise u. cause obviously the bi*ch fu*ked up on this one and all u need is a father figure.
thats the whole point im not fu*king around. but whatever. Frail doubt it but we can end the convo here. stop replying to me ill disreguard what you say bi*ch.
 7 years ago '05        #120
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
mission beach??? stop it wigga
i dont get what your saying here? she lives in mission beach.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy