May 18 - Katt Williams -- Hawking Is a 'Cripple with a Bad Idea'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Tsukuyomi said:
Humans created laws long before the time of Jesus and the bible. And if biblical law was the norm in today's world, murder would likely be far more prevalent than it already is. Biblical law is barbaric.

Have you heard of the Code of Hammurabi? It is a set of codes, which some believe the bible's Ten Commandments plagiarized, that pre-date the bible's Ten Commandments by perhaps 1000 years.

I don't see the contradiction.

Hmmm, since you're fine with stereotypes and all, okay. I take that from your avy and your username, you're a black person. Because of that I can rightfully a.ssume that you are a criminal, a thief and a rapist, correct? I mean... you're black... That's what black people do. Whenever I flip on the news it's usually black people doing bad sh*t, so shut up you stupid criminal and go r*pe some woman you animal. Then stick up a KFC and rob some chicken for the car ride home after you steal a car you fu*king idiot.

By the way, I'm not Asian. I'm mixed. Hispanic and Black.
are you fu*king kidding me jackie chan?? did you just compare the fu*kin the code of hamurrabi "eye for an eye" to the fu*kin ten commandments? you are the biggest dipsh*t ever... HORRIBLE point bro. Go read the code of hammurabi.

Secondly if you have read any of my posts you would have read im white from the burb in jersey. Based on your username im shocked loterally shocked ypur hispanic and black in fact i really dont believe that. You must have an asian girlfriend which would make you maybe cool or my guess your into anime which makes you really really gay.
 7 years ago '04        #82
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Left Hook said:
But you also believe in the theory of evolution and that the strongest of species should survive. Natural selection. So what's wrong with k!lling Jews if that can advance the prosperity of the human existence? Hitler could've easily made the argument that only the strong survive so if the Jews can't defend themselves, tough luck.
That's the argument that was made in eugenics, but it's incorrect. The result of natural selection is that humans are a social species, that require cooperation to survive, so human against human violence is not the way to advance the prosperity of human existence, peaceful cooperation is.
 7 years ago '04        #83
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
I'm not trying to convert anyone I'm speaking my opinion like the rest of yu as*holes

Lol I'm not hating on jesus or his teachings so yu can stop saying that but all the institutions behind christianity have always had alterier motives.. Spanish inqusition, crusades, catholic church..

But jesus teachings are the same as the buddhas and confusious.. Their all stories pushing moral goal.. Don't mean their true tho..

I'm not even atheist I'm agnostic if anything.. I believe in a higher power but who nose wether its god the universe aliens more than one god.. No one nose.. Why pretend to no
Yur jus as ignorant as I supposedly am...
 7 years ago '05        #84
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 HHS said:
But it was never proposed that what Jesus said was evil, so you're distorting the issue by putting the question in those terms.
not really what the dude said was that christianity was pure evil and jesus is the basis for all of christianity sooo he makes sense bro.
 7 years ago '10        #85
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
 DaViLLe726 said:
l can show you whats not love if you would ever wanna meet up someday talking crazy sh*t that your talking. im in jersey. lets meet up. ill body the fu*k outta you, we can video tape it than make a thread on boxden and ill post a bunch of these smilies
stop it n*gga you're a weenie and not about that life. talkin tough on the net is a prime example of that. i do wish i could come across you so i got mud stomp you in front of your mama
 7 years ago '10        #86
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 DaViLLe726 said:
my guess your into anime which makes you really really gay.
my a huge anime fan and id swear up and down id knock you the fu*k out and slurp ya bi*ch. chill b
 7 years ago '05        #87
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
 Loxy Miracles said:
my a huge anime fan and id swear up and down id knock you the fu*k out and slurp ya bi*ch. chill b
 7 years ago '07        #88
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19977 19977
 DaViLLe726 said:
actually he is more or less exploiting mass amounts of people...because he is reguarded as so high up in the scientific community his opinion is thought to be taken very seriously in return hes selling millions of books based on his "thoughts" and theories none of which have been proven. Oh and ten years ago in his last book he said there was a GOD or Grand Designer if you will. So hey lets write another book come up with some more contrverisal bullsh*t and call it a day. I guess what ive learned in all this is dont hate the player hate the game.
oh you mean the bible?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ham Rove; 05-18-2011 at 10:30 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #89
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
stop it n*gga you're a weenie and not about that life. talkin tough on the net is a prime example of that. i do wish i could come across you so i got mud stomp you in front of your mama
where do u live lets make it happen...real talk. im not talking sh*t without backing it up so if your in the tri-state area we can do this otherwise i donno.
 7 years ago '05        #90
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Loxy Miracles said:
lmao i like the last airbender so maybe i shouldnt of said the comment in the first place...
 7 years ago '06        #91
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 neworleansavior said:
Hating God is the new style. Gives lames freedom to be gay as fu*k. Hate me now, I know this made alot pus*ys mad.

That's just the devil working hard because as we know this world is coming 2 an end soon. All the wicked one's are really starting 2 show their faces in massive numbers.

Violence, War, Greed, and all the rest of the devil's deception's will continue to get worse until God comes and clean it up.

Last edited by davon4204; 05-18-2011 at 10:34 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #92
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
 DaViLLe726 said:
where do u live lets make it happen...real talk. im not talking sh*t without backing it up so if your in the tri-state area we can do this otherwise i donno.
the fu*k makes you think i live in the tri state area up fu*kin clown??? you think i happen to live accross the street or something n*gga??? you're taking more L's then the n*gga in your avy. the fact you picked a pic of nas wearing a velour suit with a sideways hat lets me know you a bi*ch n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #93
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
who gives a fuk what katt williams thinks???
 7 years ago '05        #94
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
the fu*k makes you think i live in the tri state area up fu*kin clown??? you think i happen to live accross the street or something n*gga??? you're taking more L's then the n*gga in your avy. the fact you picked a pic of nas wearing a velour suit with a sideways hat lets me know you a bi*ch n*gga
i said IF YOU HAPPEN TO LIVE in the area...you know what tri state means? 3 states....dipsh*t. and alot of bx is from those 3 states. also ive been on this website ALOT longer than you. Ive had the same avy since 05 can care less if you think nas lost or i lost. Ill still beat you the fu*k up. Childesh i know but a true story none the less.
 7 years ago '04        #95
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
All the wars going on are based around religion... Christians vs muslims
 7 years ago '10        #96
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #97
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
Why make fun of a man who has a crippling disease but is doing more for the world than Kat Williams will ever do?

I believe in God but I can't stand religious nuts who act like because you don't agree with them or you don't believe in god they need to attack you personally. God is bigger than all of you he doesnt need you to f!ght his battles, he's God. :disdain2:
 7 years ago '06        #98
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 beast mode said:
yet cam can't provide evidence to the contrary. by his logic something had to create or come before his "god"
saying some came before or after god means it has a beginning and an end... meaning it exists inside the dimension of time... god exists outside of time meaning there is no beginning or end to his existence..
 7 years ago '04        #99
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 DaViLLe726 said:
im just saying whenever you want brotha come see me....im a f*g cuz i can beat you up? or that i want to beat you up? which is it...
im in oakland and ur a white internet thug. n*ggas who go extra hard on message boards usually dont got a girl, place of their own, friends, job, money, etc. by trying to act like ur the toughest person in the country, u show ur insecurities. u a clown forreal. u probably act quiet as a mouse in real life but over the net u can bark loud as u want. pus*y n*gga.
 7 years ago '04        #100
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 ra1n said:
Relative.

I could also argue that human existence is superfluous. Why even bother advancing the human race?
Of course you can argue it, but survival is our most basic drive.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago