May 18 - Katt Williams -- Hawking Is a 'Cripple with a Bad Idea'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Tsukuyomi said:
This is a secular country, not a christian country and nor was it founded as one. Deal with it.

lolwut?

How very christian of you. Is that what Jesus would do?

moron...

you're an idiot dude
Your p*nis is small. regardless of anything you say in this forum your manhood, the thing that all guys take serious, sucks. So i can see where your hate stems from. If i had a d!ck that was as small as yours id be pissed too bro honestly i get it. Stop coming at me so hard because you got a baby d!ck. Its science. I mean i know its off topic but it has to be said. you got an tiny ween..i get it. Stop coming at me so hard.
 7 years ago '05        #62
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Tsukuyomi said:
Of course it matters. You claimed that Stephen Hawking claimed that there was indeed a God, when that wasn't the truth. He said that the possibility was there, that there 'could' be a God, but he didn't give a definite answer to whether he believed there was, or wasn't a God. You misunderstood.
the point was he contradicted himself to sell more books which was wat my post about in the first place so you misunderstood. also i see that you have a personal vendetta against me, is it because you can never get a girl like the one in your avy?? and if you did your ween would not even penatrate her from behind because its so small? im being dead serious.
 7 years ago '04        #63
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 JayStayPaid said:
I'll just leave this here......do what you want with it

This guy is a fu*kin nut...
 7 years ago '05        #64
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Ni2 said:
how do you stand up for your beliefs by calling someone just another cripple. unless you cant debate the guy on any level and you resort to name calling. im not defending the guy tho, lot of ideas about the origin of the universe and whatnot. why cant people believe what they want. is hawking attacking someone personally, like there personal beliefs or is he just keeping it moving.
How can you debate someone who can't even talk
 7 years ago '09        #65
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,653 | Props total: 13112 13112
 Ramazed said:
katt williams is a midget with a bad idea..
 7 years ago '04        #66
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 neworleansavior said:
Hating God is the new style. Gives lames freedom to be gay as fu*k. Hate me now, I know this made alot pus*ys mad.
post didnt even make sense so how culd anyone get mad? i feel like the pussies would be the one's scared of their imaginary lord, while the athesists live their lives not giving a fu*k...

but human beings are stupid... Religion has been around for ever, before christianity and judism... if you even listened in history class, religion was jus used by the religious figureheads to keep the people of society controled. Religions existed before christianity came and wiped out are ancient history so we'd think it all started how it did...

religion is believable but not provable... we have the power to think and question the things around us, but most of the population wants other people to do it for them...

but i dont hate on religion... except christianity... its pure evil.
 7 years ago '05        #67
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
the point was he contradicted himself to sell more books which was wat my post about in the first place so you misunderstood. also i see that you have a personal vendetta against me, is it because you can never get a girl like the one in your avy?? and if you did your ween would not even penatrate her from behind because its so small? im being dead serious.
Your points were all valid... until you started talking about dude's "ween"
 7 years ago '05        #68
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Propel Water said:
post didnt even make sense so how culd anyone get mad? i feel like the pussies would be the one's scared of their imaginary lord, while the athesists live their lives not giving a fu*k...

but human beings are stupid... Religion has been around for ever, before christianity and judism... if you even listened in history class, religion was jus used by the religious figureheads to keep the people of society controled. Religions existed before christianity came and wiped out are ancient history so we'd think it all started how it did...

religion is believable but not provable... we have the power to think and question the things around us, but most of the population wants other people to do it for them...

but i dont hate on religion... except christianity... its pure evil.
Christianity is pure evil? Tell me what Jesus, as a moral leader, taught? Tell me what evil things Jesus said in the New Testament. Love your enemies? Yeah, totally evil.

You're ignorant as hell. Some people find comfort in religion and others find solace; who are you to tell them that their religion is evil?

I don't like quoting the Bible on Boxden but your post warrants it. Here's some "evil" quotes from Jesus, the moral leader of the religion you're claiming to be malevolent.

“You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? (Matthew 5:43-47 )
“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today. (Matthew 6:34)
“Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets. (Matthew 7:12)
“You know that the rulers in this world lord it over their people, and officials flaunt their authority over those under them. But among you it will be different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first among you must be the slave of everyone else. For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many.” (Mark 10:42-45)
Tell me if those teachings are evil. You're a joke but I forgive you already.

Last edited by Left Hook; 05-18-2011 at 09:59 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #69
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Left Hook said:
Christianity is pure evil? Tell me what Jesus, as a moral leader, taught? Tell me what evil things Jesus said in the New Testament. Love your enemies? Yeah, totally evil.

You're ignorant as hell. Some people find comfort in religion and others find solace; who are you to tell them that their religion is evil?
lmao im ignorant as hell? The teachings of Jesus is the only good to come out of the new testament. He has nothing to even do with the religion. Paul created the religion and used Jesus as his Martyr.

all religions have a good moral front.. what makes this one any different from any of the teachings of buddha or confusious?

Its just a cult that took power and wiped out the existance of all other religions or thought processes around them...

nothing good has ever come from christinity besides "comforting some people"

but your right... if you cant handle life religion is your way of feeling better.
 7 years ago '05        #70
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
Atheists have been equally as brainwashed as Christian extremists. Can't believe some of you think the moral ethics of the Christian religion is evil. What the hell are you guys reading? Really?

I want explanations that directly address what Jesus said that was so evil. I don't care what you think about what people have used Christianity for; I don't care if they used the religion to suppress those under them - that's not what the religion teaches. If you weren't so ignorant you'd actually open your eyes and see that not every Christian is a Bible bashing, counter productive, rights oppressing as*hole. In fact, those Christians who are - they're not following the religion's teachings.
 7 years ago '04        #71
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 ra1n said:
Human laws are relative.

Got a question for you evil atheists.

The absence of a god implies an absence of an ultimate foundation for ethics.

If life is inherently meaningless and life is without objective morality, how is preserving myself fundamentally superior to k!lling myself?
Not all atheists are moral relativists. I think morality is founded in our nature, brought about through evolution.
 05-18-2011, 10:08 PM         #72
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
lmao im ignorant as hell? The teachings of Jesus is the only good to come out of the new testament. He has nothing to even do with the religion. Paul created the religion and used Jesus as his Martyr.

all religions have a good moral front.. what makes this one any different from any of the teachings of buddha or confusious?

Its just a cult that took power and wiped out the existance of all other religions or thought processes around them...

but your right... if you cant handle life religion is your way of feeling better.
lol at this retard.....why do these idiots pass off their warped interpretation of Christianity as being factual?....do you know how many holes there are in this post dumb a.ss?
 7 years ago '04        #73
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Left Hook said:
Atheists have been equally as brainwashed as Christian extremists. Can't believe some of you think the moral ethics of the Christian religion is evil. What the hell are you guys reading? Really?

I want explanations that directly address what Jesus said that was so evil. I don't care what you think about what people have used Christianity for; I don't care if they used the religion to suppress those under them - that's not what the religion teaches. If you weren't so ignorant you'd actually open your eyes and see that not every Christian is a Bible bashing, counter productive, rights oppressing as*hole. In fact, those Christians who are - they're not following the religion's teachings.
But it was never proposed that what Jesus said was evil, so you're distorting the issue by putting the question in those terms.
 7 years ago '05        #74
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Propel Water said:

Nah bro, I handle life just fine. I live in a house with an elevator; can't say that about many people. So comfort is not what I seek with the religion I believe.

Paul created the religion and used Jesus as his martyr, haha. Your theories are so trivial to me because if you actually read Paul's letters you'd know that the claim you just made is false.

Well, I don't want to get into arguments with you. Of course "nothing good has ever come from Christianity" because it's what you want to believe. There's no point in arguing; you're not going to convert me and I'm not going to convert you. If we die and there isn't a Heaven, guess we'll both remain rested as worm food. But if we die and there happens to be an afterlife, well... guess that's a different story.
 7 years ago '05        #75
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 HHS said:
It was never proposed that what Jesus said was evil.
It was proposed that Christianity was evil, and many of the religion's ethical code was based on Jesus' teachings.
 7 years ago '05        #76
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 ra1n said:
Does you honestly believe their is an objective morality?

Why is your version of what is good superior to Hitler's version of what is good?
There is no point in arguing with everyone here. People these days believe that you can "believe in whatever you want" because what's right to him is pretty much up to him. It's a post-modernist world we live in and I guess BX is not the right forum to be discussing such things because they're not open to anything else in the first place
 7 years ago '04        #77
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 ra1n said:
Do you honestly believe there is an objective morality?

Why is your version of what is good superior to Hitler's version of what is good?
Because Hitler's version of what is good called for the k!lling of human beings, which is antithetical to the most effective existence of an ultimately cooperative species.
 7 years ago '05        #78
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 HHS said:
Because Hitler's version of what is good called for the k!lling of human beings, which is antithetical to the most effective existence of an ultimately cooperative species.
But you also believe in the theory of evolution and that the strongest of species should survive. Natural selection. So what's wrong with k!lling Jews if that can advance the prosperity of the human existence? Hitler could've easily made the argument that only the strong survive so if the Jews can't defend themselves, tough luck.
 7 years ago '05        #79
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 McGuire said:
strawman
The irony
 7 years ago '10        #80
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
Stop IT KATT
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy