Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 JerseyLegend said:
1) I'm pretty sure you mis-interpreted that. I have that specific book to my right, and I have no problem flipping it open.

2) You don't know what theory means. Theory does NOT simply mean idea, in the scientific community. It is backed by tons and tons of data gained by observational, experimentation, analysis, and refinement.

3) You don't know anything about logic. Your 'logic' in that post is doing the exact opposite of what you think it's doing.

Go get yourself educated.
1. I believe he argued in his old books that god was not incompatible with science meaning he thought there could be a god...so tell me how i misinterpreted that?

2. I can careless what you think about my logic in my post (see reason 3)

3. It seems that boxden has so many non believers and the majority make no sense like yourself. With that being said it seems pointless to debate with words as i now want to debate with fists. Im from jersey, looks like your from jersey too? Wanna f!ght?
 05-18-2011, 06:56 PM         #42
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
l can show you whats not love if you would ever wanna meet up someday talking crazy sh*t that your talking. im in jersey. lets meet up. ill body the fu*k outta you, we can video tape it than make a thread on boxden and ill post a bunch of these smilies
:cool-smiley-009:
 05-18-2011, 07:08 PM         #43
SteveSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

05-18-2011, 07:22 PM         #44
Mike The Ninja  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if god made man in his image......why aren't we invisible too?
 7 years ago '04        #45
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 614 614
Katt's the perfect flag bearer for people who agree with him too.

DaViLLe726 said:
3. It seems that boxden has so many non believers and the majority make no sense like yourself. With that being said it seems pointless to debate with words as i now want to debate with fists. Im from jersey, looks like your from jersey too? Wanna f!ght?
 7 years ago '05        #46
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Michael_Moore said:

no group is being hated on more right now on a mainstream scale,than ppl who believe in the God of the Bible....you turn on the tv you see blatant promotion and acceptance of the gay lifestyle,no moral codes whatsoever....everyone has a "do what thou wilt" attitude..all things which fly in the face of Christianity & God's teachings......it's disturbing but yet interesting to watch...
How is it disturbing? Christianity and the church don't exactly have a great history, bout time people start thinking on their own.. You can believe in god without having to follow a certain bullsh*t religion.
 05-18-2011, 07:32 PM         #47
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
How is it disturbing? Christianity and the church don't exactly have a great history, bout time people start thinking on their own.. You can believe in god without having to follow a certain bullsh*t religion.
the original idea/concept of God came from Christians dummy...you'd be better off just saying you don't believe in God & leave it at that....what you said is like saying you can drive a car,but the engine isn't necessarily needed...
 7 years ago '04        #48
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 DaViLLe726 said:
1. I believe he argued in his old books that god was not incompatible with science meaning he thought there could be a god...so tell me how i misinterpreted that?

Lol u such a f*ggot. U tryna start beef over boxden? Lol n*ggas like u think ur scaring anyone? And fu*k jersey, ur claim to fame is snooki. tryhard a.ss n*gga
 05-18-2011, 07:37 PM         #49
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
fu*k EDUCATION, when you being educated by fools with opinions pushing it as facts. Hate me now. Quote this, and in bold print focus on "fu*k Education". Act like thats what my point was.

DaViLLe726 said:

1) You just said in your last post, and I quote
he said there was a GOD or Grand Designer
I called you on it and now you're saying, and I quote
he argued in his old books that god was not incompatible with science meaning he thought there could be a god
Which one is it?

2) You don't care that I call you out on your logic because I am a disbeliever? Yea that's reasonable. Of course I don't make any sense to you, because this is you, including many many other posters on bx:

[pic - click to view]

3) don't got the mental capacity to come up with any arguement? What are you in middle school? You want to meet at 3pm by the school playground too? I knew I was in the right to stop giving the fu*king f*ggot n*ggas from the projects so much attention in high school. n*ggas ain't good for nothing, but to act like animals.
 7 years ago '05        #50
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 jake_starrz said:
Lol u such a f*ggot. U tryna start beef over boxden? Lol n*ggas like u think ur scaring anyone? And fu*k jersey, ur claim to fame is snooki. tryhard a.ss n*gga
im just saying whenever you want brotha come see me....im a f*g cuz i can beat you up? or that i want to beat you up? which is it...
 7 years ago '05        #51
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 JerseyLegend said:

1) You just said in your last post, and I quote I called you on it and now you're saying, and I quote Which one is it?

2) You don't care that I call you out on your logic because I am a disbeliever? Yea that's reasonable. Of course I don't make any sense to you, because this is you, including many many other posters on bx:

[pic - click to view]

3) don't got the mental capacity to come up with any arguement? What are you in middle school? You want to meet at 3pm by the school playground too? I knew I was in the right to stop giving the fu*king f*ggot n*ggas from the projects so much attention in high school. n*ggas ain't good for nothing, but to act like animals.
ehhhh but im from the suburbs in jersey and im white and make a boatload more money than you do im sure anddddd i dont see whats wrong with wanting to f!ght when the debate of words gets us nowhere. you dont bring good arguments to the table. People that bring good arguments to the table with me i can debate with but guys like you just need to be beat up. when people like me and you argue there are no winners. I like to win which brings me to wanting to beat you up. I dont see anything wrong with beating you up. like an old fashioned beating up.
 7 years ago '04        #52
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
f!ghting >>>>>>>>>>>> debating always
 05-18-2011, 08:18 PM         #53
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:

ehhhh but im from the suburbs in jersey and im white and make a boatload more money than you do im sure anddddd i dont see whats wrong with wanting to f!ght when the debate of words gets us nowhere. you dont bring good arguments to the table. People that bring good arguments to the table with me i can debate with but guys like you just need to be beat up. when people like me and you argue there are no winners. I like to win which brings me to wanting to beat you up. I dont see anything wrong with beating you up. like an old fashioned beating up.
Yea, the amount of money you have really distinguishes you intellectually.

I don't bring good arguments? That must explain why you can't respond to anything I've said. You literately did not even attempt to discuss anything with me. You went straight to trying to set up an after school f!ght. Win? Not quite. Idiotic at best. I called you out, you couldn't do anything about it, so now you want to f!ght. The level of your stupidity is close to top-tier here on boxden. I feel stupid for stooping down to your level.

You are not intimidating any one with your 'beating up' talk. sh*t just makes you look ignorant as fu*k. I'm done with you. Get yourself educated as well.
 7 years ago '05        #54
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 JerseyLegend said:
Yea, the amount of money you have really distinguishes you intellectually.

I don't bring good arguments? That must explain why you can't respond to anything I've said. You literately did not even attempt to discuss anything with me. You went straight to trying to set up an after school f!ght. Win? Not quite. Idiotic at best. I called you out, you couldn't do anything about it, so now you want to f!ght. The level of your stupidity is close to top-tier here on boxden. I feel stupid for stooping down to your level.

You are not intimidating any one with your 'beating up' talk. sh*t just makes you look ignorant as fu*k. I'm done with you. Get yourself educated as well.
i did respond to you than you tried to twist my words breaking down the fact that stephan hawkings included god in his last book. You responded to me by saying which one is it "could" or "does" which infact doesnt matter cuz either way he still mentions the presence of god in his last book. After i saw that you argue in that way and also put smiley faces and jay-z faces and so on i decided to just cut all the bullsh*t out and beat you up. You never answered me actually you just said which is it...Which again i will point out is not the type of response im looking for. dudes with intelligence that respond like hhc and ra1n and all these other guys dont need to put up smiley faces to make people feel inferior in a convo. Me on the other hand im stating to drop the convo and lets just battle with our fists because your mind is no greater than my mind which i can see. So again i result to beating you up. No matter what you say from now on since you have pissed me off im always going to want to beat you up so stop responding to me and let this argument between me and you be a disagreement between two dudes where one dude (me) can beat up the other dude. So noone wins this debate but i can beat you up.
 7 years ago '06        #55
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
What's up with all the bible thumpers coming out the woodwork lately? Yall are like the fu*kin jehovahs witness of the internet. Stfu already.
 7 years ago '05        #56
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 JayStayPaid said:
I'll just leave this here......do what you want with it

lmfao even i gotta admit thats fu*kin absolutly ridiculous.... :banghead:
 7 years ago '04        #57
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 87 87
 JayStayPaid said:
I'll just leave this here......do what you want with it

7 years ago '04        #58
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2221 2221
 DaViLLe726 said:
i did respond to you than you tried to twist my words breaking down the fact that stephan hawkings included god in his last book. You responded to me by saying which one is it "could" or "does" which infact doesnt matter cuz either way he still mentions the presence of god in his last book. After i saw that you argue in that way and also put smiley faces and jay-z faces and so on i decided to just cut all the bullsh*t out and beat you up. You never answered me actually you just said which is it...Which again i will point out is not the type of response im looking for. dudes with intelligence that respond like hhc and ra1n and all these other guys dont need to put up smiley faces to make people feel inferior in a convo. Me on the other hand im stating to drop the convo and lets just battle with our fists because your mind is no greater than my mind which i can see. So again i result to beating you up. No matter what you say from now on since you have pissed me off im always going to want to beat you up so stop responding to me and let this argument between me and you be a disagreement between two dudes where one dude (me) can beat up the other dude. So noone wins this debate but i can beat you up.
He never said there was a god, just that there could be one...But he also said that a god was not needed to explain his theory...

I think you should just say you don't think logic is the end all be all and move on...Don't worry there have been other philosophers who took that approach..Kierkegaard is one i can remember off the top of my head...but even he said to doubt your faith...
 7 years ago '05        #59
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
He never said there was a god, just that there could be one...But he also said that a god was not needed to explain his theory...

I think you should just say you don't think logic is the end all be all and move on...Don't worry there have been other philosophers who took that approach..Kierkegaard is one i can remember off the top of my head...but even he said to doubt your faith...
i feel you and respect your response like others in this forum hhc and ra1n and blood edge, maze, nautilos, rburgandy. Some people though like the queer i was talking with above they just make me want to f!ght them cant help it.
 7 years ago '05        #60
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
and I care what some crappy comedian thinks, why?

I think it's much more convenient to believe in God...

If there is no God (and there isn't) there still are consequences for our actions. Do you not know about human laws?
ok here we go again tiny d!ck asian i dont know why i talk with you
why is it more convenient to believe in god??? answer?

to answer your question about laws it goes waaayy deeper than a simple response. just know those human laws your trying to prove a point with are the same laws god gave us ten commandments homie.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago