May 18 - Katt Williams -- Hawking Is a 'Cripple with a Bad Idea'

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 DaViLLe726 said:
wrong...his logic means he is the creator moron. god is the creator nothing comes before him hence he is god dipsh*t.
If the universe can't come from nothing, how can God come from nothing?
 7 years ago '04        #22
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
Bruce Campbell is god.
 05-18-2011, 06:02 PM         #23
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
actually he is more or less exploiting mass amounts of people...because he is reguarded as so high up in the scientific community his opinion is thought to be taken very seriously in return hes selling millions of books based on his "thoughts" and theories none of which have been proven. Oh and ten years ago in his last book he said there was a GOD or Grand Designer if you will. So hey lets write another book come up with some more contrverisal bullsh*t and call it a day. I guess what ive learned in all this is dont hate the player hate the game.

but whos to say whats right or wrong. the bible is, or at least was forever the most sold book of all time. none of it has been proven. the thread about ufos the ussr connection to roswell, you cant prove that but some lady is making a book about it. that gives someone who disagrees the right to resort to name calling. i mean come on. atheists can do the same thing to people who believe in the bible. everything is controversial. thing is its all good until someone disagrees with your personal beliefs. saying there is a god 10 years ago, well thats acceptable, now saying there isnt is just so outlandish. like you say hes looked highly upon on in the scientific community. so maybe his ideas should be looked into a little bit. oh but they dont agree with my personal beliefs so i disregard them immediately.

how can any book be more controversial or profitable then the bible. because of it it stems all this other sh*t. and you, well maybe not you, but people get mad because of that.

all im saying is, if you aint looking for answers. if you got your answer then why do you even care. just another cripple. doesnt sound very christian to me. judging someone and all that. idk makes them seem scared that maybe they dont even know the answers.

Last edited by Ni2; 05-18-2011 at 06:12 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #24
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Bruce Campbell is god.
If Chins Could Create a Perfect Universe
 7 years ago '04        #25
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 HHS said:
If Chins Could Create a Perfect Universe
Ahaha ;) The Universe is not expanding - It's running away from Bruce Campbell.
 7 years ago '04        #26
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
So now people co-signing Kirk?

fu*kouttahere.
 7 years ago '05        #27
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 HHS said:
If the universe can't come from nothing, how can God come from nothing?
because he is god...make sense? god is the creator..he is love. if we knew who created god than that would be god. god is the creator no one creates god or else they would be god. hence the concept of god...
 7 years ago '08        #28
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4837 4837
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Ahaha ;) The Universe is not expanding - It's running away from Bruce Campbell.
 7 years ago '10        #29
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 DaViLLe726 said:
wrong...his logic means he is the creator moron. god is the creator nothing comes before him hence he is god dipsh*t.
so if he thinks nothing came before him then he came from NOTHING!!!
 7 years ago '10        #30
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 DaViLLe726 said:
because he is god...make sense? god is the creator..he is love. if we knew who created god than that would be god. god is the creator no one creates god or else they would be god. hence the concept of god...
you know n*ggaz have no logical input or argument when they start saying sh*t like "god is love" ol rev run a.ss n*ggaz
 7 years ago '04        #31
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
No, it makes absolutely no sense
 7 years ago '05        #32
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Ni2 said:
but whos to say whats right or wrong. the bible is, or at least was forever the most sold book of all time. none of it has been proven. the thread about ufos the ussr connection to roswell, you cant prove that but some lady is making a book about it. that gives someone who disagrees the right to resort to name calling. i mean come on. atheists can do the same thing to people who believe in the bible. everything is controversial. thing is its all good until someone disagrees with your personal beliefs. saying there is a god 10 years ago, well thats acceptable, now saying there isnt is just so outlandish. like you say hes looked highly upon on in the scientific community. so maybe his ideas should be looked into a little bit. oh but they dont agree with my personal beliefs so i disregard them immediately.

how can any book be more controversial or profitable then the bible. because of it it stems all this other sh*t. and you, well maybe not you, but people get mad because of that.
you make some good points and i respect what your sayong but i personally have looked into his sh*t and i know his theories like multiverse (multiple universes) and honestly being brought up as a christian i have done my own research and come into my own beliefs but i rather believe the story of the bible because like ive said a million times before theyre are more things supporting that there is a god than there is supporting that there isnt a god.
 7 years ago '05        #33
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
you know n*ggaz have no logical input or argument when they start saying sh*t like "god is love" ol rev run a.ss n*ggaz
l can show you whats not love if you would ever wanna meet up someday talking crazy sh*t that your talking. im in jersey. lets meet up. ill body the fu*k outta you, we can video tape it than make a thread on boxden and ill post a bunch of these smilies
 7 years ago '04        #34
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
Real Christian like, brah
 7 years ago '05        #35
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 HHS said:
No, it makes absolutely no sense
i feel as though and this is my opinion as a believer that if we fully understood god like if we could create as he creates than we would be god ourselves. i literally think that we were created this way not to fully understand how god creates of maybe the entire concept of god because if we did than we would be god. creating worlds and such. i donno i been talking about this sh*t for days im tired lol
 7 years ago '05        #36
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Where the hell has Katt Williams been? He was poised to be a big star then went Dave Chapelle before he even blew up. Kevin Hart pretty much took his spotlight now
 7 years ago '05        #37
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 ruff said:
Real Christian like, brah
i believe in god that doesnt mean i gotta follow the christian path fully. if someones gonna disrespect you sometimes words dont work and you just gotta beat the p!ss outta them..
 7 years ago '04        #38
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
Turn the other cheek

05-18-2011, 06:37 PM         #39
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
actually he is more or less exploiting mass amounts of people...because he is reguarded as so high up in the scientific community his opinion is thought to be taken very seriously in return hes selling millions of books based on his "thoughts" and theories none of which have been proven. Oh and ten years ago in his last book he said there was a GOD or Grand Designer if you will. So hey lets write another book come up with some more contrverisal bullsh*t and call it a day. I guess what ive learned in all this is dont hate the player hate the game.
1) I'm pretty sure you mis-interpreted that. I have that specific book to my right, and I have no problem flipping it open.

2) You don't know what theory means. Theory does NOT simply mean idea, in the scientific community. It is backed by tons and tons of data gained by observational, experimentation, analysis, and refinement.

3) You don't know anything about logic. Your 'logic' in that post is doing the exact opposite of what you think it's doing.

Go get yourself educated.
 7 years ago '05        #40
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 JerseyLegend said:
1) I'm pretty sure you mis-interpreted that. I have that specific book to my right, and I have no problem flipping it open.

2) You don't know what theory means. Theory does NOT simply mean idea, in the scientific community. It is backed by tons and tons of data gained by observational, experimentation, analysis, and refinement.

3) You don't know anything about logic. Your 'logic' in that post is doing the exact opposite of what you think it's doing.

Go get yourself educated.
fu*k EDUCATION, when you being educated by fools with opinions pushing it as facts. Hate me now. Quote this, and in bold print focus on "fu*k Education". Act like thats what my point was.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy