May 18 - Katt Williams -- Hawking Is a 'Cripple with a Bad Idea'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #241
soul_seek 1 heat pts
space
space
$379 | Props total: 57 57
 Chief Dee said:
And that's the problem, people follow Hawkings religiously taking guidance and knowledge from him on matters beyond human knowledge. He is their God.
No they don't ROFL. You're acting like people treat Hawking like the Pope. They simply respect his opinion enough to take what he says seriously. His thoughts, opinions and theories are based on facts that ANYONE could find. His, like many other's take on life is based on looking at the evidence presented and making theories based on that. Compare this to religion where people take predefined opinions and theories and try to find evidence to support it and you can see the blatant illogicalities.
 7 years ago '06        #242
soul_seek 1 heat pts
space
space
I try to live my life as a good person, not in fear that by doing bad things will mean an eternity of torture, but because I want my time on Earth to be spent helping my fellow man and being the best person I can be.

If there is a God, I'm sure it will appreciate the virtuous life I've attempted to live and not punish me because I didn't believe stories that have been watered down/spoon-fed to humans since recorded history.
 7 years ago '07        #243
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 DaViLLe726 said:
Very true statement. Its funny all these people hate god or dont believe in god because its actually convinient for people to do so, because if there is no god there is no consequence for there actions so it turn its easy to not believe. People only tend to believe in god when he is needed....
 7 years ago '04        #244
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2220 2220
 soul_seek said:
I try to live my life as a good person, not in fear that by doing bad things will mean an eternity of torture, but because I want my time on Earth to be spent helping my fellow man and being the best person I can be.

If there is a God, I'm sure it will appreciate the virtuous life I've attempted to live and not punish me because I didn't believe stories that have been watered down/spoon-fed to humans since recorded history.
:agreement:
 7 years ago '06        #245
soul_seek 1 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
do you understand now dipsh*t? Your statement without any source or facts is fu*kin a baseless argument. You are very dumb. You should use YOUR head a litle bit and start providing sources with your arguments when they are needed and not just saying...a recent study bla bla bla
Does anyone else find it hilarious that this guy begs for legitimate sources and facts but believes in "God's law?" What's the source for that? The Bible?
 7 years ago '06        #246
soul_seek 1 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Very true statement. Its funny all these people hate god or dont believe in god because its actually convinient for people to do so, because if there is no god there is no consequence for there actions so it turn its easy to not believe. People only tend to believe in god when he is needed....

What are your thoughts on this video?
 05-23-2011, 06:12 AM         #247
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glad to see someone still has the balls to stand up for FAITH nowadays.

Mofeauxs are quick to call dudes who don't believe in evolution "idiots".
 7 years ago '07        #248
curry_boi04 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 2 2
cripples gone wild
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago