May 18 - Katt Williams -- Hawking Is a 'Cripple with a Bad Idea'

most viewed right now
 120
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 116
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #221
kingrey 
space
avatar space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 silentmurder2 said:
"God reacts as he does in the Genesis fantasy because it's the only way he can react. He has nothing else in his locker. And that's because he was created by primitive, superstitious, desert-dwelling savages with no conception of civilization or reality as we understand it. If they found themselves in the modern world they would die of fright. Yet we still allow them to impose, from the grave, their laughably narrow and ignorant world view on the whole of human civilization. We must be insane. The argument for religious faith would be an insult to an ape, let alone a human being. So why is religion popular? Because it's easy to explain to idiots. Magic always is."
thanks for this post.
 7 years ago '07        #222
teca777 
space
space
space
$11 | Props total: 0 0
Steven hawking leads a more righteous life that kat crackhead williams would only dream of living
 7 years ago '06        #223
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Nautilus O said:
But depending on the religion you "follow", if you are doing all the things your god ask of you then that shouldn't be happening.

That's why people need to realize religion is a man made concept, and like any man made concept its imperfect because man made.


Everyone should have their own personal belief on what they feel about God wether they believe or not, don't feed into the nonsense that some of these people are out here spouting. Its ok to eat fish on Friday, growing a beard does not impress God, and eating Jesus's body and drinking his blood is downright retarded.
No where in Christianity says anything about if you do good, nothing bad will happen.
Job was said to be a strong believer in God and lived his life correctly and he still lost his family, his property, and his health... This is in the bible
God gave man free will, meaning man can do anything he wants or please... If that rapping a village of innocent kids, he can do it... I know its sick and twisted, but that is the truth with free will and this is why we have so many hardships and pain, because people out here that dont know how to act or dont care about the well being of anyone but they self... NOTHING in this world is self contain... EVERY SINGLE ACTION affects somebody else in some way shape or form and that is the truth about this world... If it was any other way we would be robots controlled by God and yaw still would be complaining...
 7 years ago '06        #224
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Nautilus O said:
But depending on the religion you "follow", if you are doing all the things your god ask of you then that shouldn't be happening.

That's why people need to realize religion is a man made concept, and like any man made concept its imperfect because man made.


Everyone should have their own personal belief on what they feel about God wether they believe or not, don't feed into the nonsense that some of these people are out here spouting. Its ok to eat fish on Friday, growing a beard does not impress God, and eating Jesus's body and drinking his blood is downright retarded.
I hope u know thats just symbolisim of the last supper when he was comparing how if u eat the bread and drink the wine, its going to be inside of your body, so he was saying no matter where you go, or where I ( jesus) am i will always be with and in you...
 7 years ago '10        #225
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 datVAkid said:
I hope u know thats just symbolisim of the last supper when he was comparing how if u eat the bread and drink the wine, its going to be inside of your body, so he was saying no matter where you go, or where I ( jesus) am i will always be with and in you...
Which is retarded and why the hell would Jesus need someone to eat bread and drink wine to carry him with that person when he already is their lord and savior? This is the type of nonsense that the bible gives us, these fairy tale anecdotal stories that people have misused and interpreted of time. Same reason why Christians say "Jesus is the Reason for the Season" When really we should be thanking the Romans for the holidays they put in place and a.ssociated those holidays with Christ. Christianity has been transformed into Mother Goose stories.



 datVAkid said:
No where in Christianity says anything about if you do good, nothing bad will happen.
Job was said to be a strong believer in God and lived his life correctly and he still lost his family, his property, and his health... This is in the bible
God gave man free will, meaning man can do anything he wants or please... If that rapping a village of innocent kids, he can do it... I know its sick and twisted, but that is the truth with free will and this is why we have so many hardships and pain, because people out here that dont know how to act or dont care about the well being of anyone but they self... NOTHING in this world is self contain... EVERY SINGLE ACTION affects somebody else in some way shape or form and that is the truth about this world... If it was any other way we would be robots controlled by God and yaw still would be complaining...

But religion dictates that if you believe in "this" then you will see a reward for what you have done. Wehter that be in heaven or earth. Personally I feel like God gives us life and the ability to love, not as a direct input but the makeup of who were are as human beings. However I don't feel that God has ever directly spoken to one man or woman and said, this is how I want you to live to pay me my respect. Religion dictates that and thats why I can't rock with it.
 05-20-2011, 01:46 PM         #226
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
it doesn't help that a lot of the "atheists" here don't know wtf they're talking about either.
I don't understand why you put atheists in quotes but why don't you go ahead and correct them? It sounds like you think you can change how this little debate/argument is going yet you aren't saying sh*t. These debates are always one sided so why don't you make them go the other way for once?
 7 years ago '10        #227
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 Tsukuyomi said:
bleh... How many people has the devil k!lled?

God seems like a much more maniacal murderer than the devil If I was to give my life to some mythical sh*t and it had to be between the devil and God, it'd most likely be the devil... The greatest lie ever told? That God was good...

I mean, srsly... how often to we really hear from the devil himself? It's almost always, God this, and God that... and the only reason the devil is bad is because that's what we're told... When did Lucifer drown the entire world? When did lucifer level cities... Would you believe Hitler k!lled 6 million Jews if 6 Million Jews didn't die and if there was no evidence that the holocaust ever happened?



Ehhh who cares... satan is just as fake as God... I'll kick both their a.sses

All in all, I think Scientology >>>> Christianity and Islam... It's much more entertaining
The greatest lie ever told was that Satan is real and he convinces you to cheat on your wife, forces us to watch pr0n, and f!ght dogs.
 7 years ago '08        #228
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,058 | Props total: 4837 4837
 ThatBytch said:
that sums it up
ZOMG!

I haven't seen you here in like 10 yrs.......
 05-20-2011, 10:45 PM         #229
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
I don't know how it's going, I didn't read past the first 15 posts on the first page. I know how they always go-


Christians come in, call atheists idiots and say it's obvious that a God exists because of how beautiful the world is and it couldn't have happened by chance
"atheists" come in and claim that suffering in the world is proof God doesn't exist

and when you try to point out the flaws in both arguments, no one actually listens
What flaw is there in the atheist argument? Unless you want to point out the more ridiculous people attempting to make points on our(the atheist) side. One side of this debate is based on logic while the other is not. One side can actually listen to evidence and change its opinion and the other does not. This argument is as one sided as it gets unless you take people who are trying to contribute who don't know what they are talking about, but the for the sake of both sides I chose to ignore retarded people from each side.
 7 years ago '05        #230
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Tsukuyomi said:
bleh... How many people has the devil k!lled?

God seems like a much more maniacal murderer than the devil If I was to give my life to some mythical sh*t and it had to be between the devil and God, it'd most likely be the devil... The greatest lie ever told? That God was good...

I mean, srsly... how often to we really hear from the devil himself? It's almost always, God this, and God that... and the only reason the devil is bad is because that's what we're told... When did Lucifer drown the entire world? When did lucifer level cities... Would you believe Hitler k!lled 6 million Jews if 6 Million Jews didn't die and if there was no evidence that the holocaust ever happened?



Ehhh who cares... satan is just as fake as God... I'll kick both their a.sses

All in all, I think Scientology >>>> Christianity and Islam... It's much more entertaining

i hope your not serious. lol
 7 years ago '05        #231
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Tsukuyomi said:
bleh... How many people has the devil k!lled?

God seems like a much more maniacal murderer than the devil If I was to give my life to some mythical sh*t and it had to be between the devil and God, it'd most likely be the devil... The greatest lie ever told? That God was good...

I mean, srsly... how often to we really hear from the devil himself? It's almost always, God this, and God that... and the only reason the devil is bad is because that's what we're told... When did Lucifer drown the entire world? When did lucifer level cities... Would you believe Hitler k!lled 6 million Jews if 6 Million Jews didn't die and if there was no evidence that the holocaust ever happened?



Ehhh who cares... satan is just as fake as God... I'll kick both their a.sses

All in all, I think Scientology >>>> Christianity and Islam... It's much more entertaining

This is what happens when hood n*ggaz sell there soul for riches. They make websites based off of there music, white people get into to it, then you gotta see post like this ^.
 05-21-2011, 12:55 PM         #232
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where exactly can one sell "there" soul if I may ask? I currently have one for sale that I am not using...
 7 years ago '04        #233
silentmurder2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
 Maze 112 said:
I can flip that on Atheist in so many ways.
Still waiting
 7 years ago '04        #234
silentmurder2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
 vickfan said:
I don't know how it's going, I didn't read past the first 15 posts on the first page. I know how they always go-


Christians come in, call atheists idiots and say it's obvious that a God exists because of how beautiful the world is and it couldn't have happened by chance
"atheists" come in and claim that suffering in the world is proof God doesn't exist

and when you try to point out the flaws in both arguments, no one actually listens
This is very true, and it would be very ignorant for ANYONE to claim they have it all figured out

But when you break down both sides, which argument is more flawed?
 7 years ago '05        #235
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 -BigC- said:
Where exactly can one sell "there" soul if I may ask? I currently have one for sale that I am not using...
Its a figure of speech , but if you're an idiot and want to know the exact place .............................. IN YOUR MOMS pus*y, SAME PLACE YOU CAME FROM.
 05-21-2011, 01:49 PM         #236
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ohh now its a figure of speech . Sorry with all the stories you religious folk talk about its hard to determine what you actually think is real and whats not.
 7 years ago '06        #237
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
Hilarious to see these so called "religious" people in here defending god by calling people names. Well at least I can tell your mom is religious because when I slapped her with my c*ck she turned the other cheek and said "is that all you got big boy?"
 05-22-2011, 03:42 AM         #238
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Katt williams is a fuucking retarded a.ss foo. A comedian vs. a physicist... lul now that's hilarious.
 7 years ago '05        #239
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 -BigC- said:
Ohh now its a figure of speech . Sorry with all the stories you religious folk talk about its hard to determine what you actually think is real and whats not.
IM not religous DUMBASS.
 7 years ago '06        #240
soul_seek 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$379 | Props total: 57 57
 DaViLLe726 said:
Im from jersey, looks like your from jersey too? Wanna f!ght?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy