Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
On another note......could you imagine how bad George Carlin would have slayed Katt williams in a religious debate.....
 7 years ago '05        #182
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 HHS said:
85k is a huge sample size, it's more than enough to be valid, and it looks like the results are overwhelming. But I would like to see the source as well.
Considering there were 7 million incarerated and or on parole in 2010? 85k is not a huge sample size. Come on your better and smarter than that.
His claim is too broad and does not take into account several factors including if they were innocent, what crime they were convicted of ect...
 7 years ago '04        #183
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 DaViLLe726 said:
considering there were 7 million incarerated and or on parole in 2010? 85k is not a huge sample size. Come on your better and smarter than that.
His claim is too broad and does not take into account several factos including if they were innocent, what crime they were convicted ect...
You must not have studied statistics.

I'm curious about there sampling method also, but with a sample that big, and results that definitive, even with a poor sampling method you can still take plenty from those results.

Last edited by HHS; 05-19-2011 at 10:01 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #184
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
hmmm where to start...ok lets start with the fact that you say i dont ask questions and believe in talking snakes and noahs ark... Personally i dont believe every story the bible has to say thats number 1. People have morals in them from the start you might be correct there but to keep theyre morals and not be misguided thats where religion and the belief in god can be a positive. believing in god most certainly can sway people from doing bad things so your argument is dumb.
Oh and your study lmfao thats funny that you try to pass off that bulllsh*t statistic as a valid argument in this thread. Your study isnt valid unless you take in to affect all the covicted people in the united states not just 85,000 also what crimes were they convicted of? How many of them were innocent because ya know our system does get it wrong sometimes. You see what im saying? You sound like a moron with that statement and no facts or sources to back it up.
Also it has been found that when people go to jail they find god again like i stated before some for convienence. but hey im not gonna sit here and say
(hold your nose while saying it) "a recent study shows that 85000 bla bla bla" lmfao get the fu*k outta her bro. you lose.
But the bible is God's word right? I get it....your one of the religious folks that cherry picks exactly what parts of the bible you choose to believe in as fact and just write the others off as moral storys or metaphors.If a person is weak minded then yes believing in God can sway them from doing something wrong just like a person who is weak minded can think the devil has swayed them into doing something evil.....doesnt mean it actually happening though.Yes people get 'saved' or 'born again' in prison but that doesnt mean they were Atheist to begin with or else the worlds Atheist numbers would be declining instead of rising.I posted that because people think they just because Atheist dont believe in God that they have no morals or no fear for their actions. When in fact statistics show that Atheist make up a very small amount of prisoners.....their crimes are invalid.Of course they dident ask every single person in prison.THey ask a percentage then you can get a general idea of the whole population. You can look up the info yourself and try to investigate the matter a little more instead of choosing to write something off as nonsense. Thats what got you into this mindstate in the first place.
 7 years ago '04        #185
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Considering there were 7 million incarerated and or on parole in 2010? 85k is not a huge sample size. Come on your better and smarter than that.
His claim is too broad and does not take into account several factors including if they were innocent, what crime they were convicted of ect...
lol at you trying to break it down by type of crimes or being framed. If somebody says that not believing in God means you have no fear of committing crimes because you have no consequences against your actions,when its an actual fact by the numbers that most people in prison believe in some sort of God which did not affect them from committing a crime....then that person would have to be a complete idiot to believe in that statement. Cmon man.....I know that its hard to argue with a religious person when faith is involved and all that but use your head a little bit.
 7 years ago '05        #186
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 persuazion said:
lol at you trying to break it down by type of crimes or being framed. If somebody says that not believing in God means you have no fear of committing crimes because you have no consequences against your actions,when its an actual fact by the numbers that most people in prison believe in some sort of God which did not affect them from committing a crime....then that person would have to be a complete idiot to believe in that statement. Cmon man.....I know that its hard to argue with a religious person when faith is involved and all that but use your head a little bit.
No one said that not believing in god means that. What i said was that its EASIER to not belive in god because theyre are no consequences. Now Gods laws and human laws are different. Some guy could be incarcerated for an accomlice to a crime he didnt commit. he could be in jail and not commited a crime at all i mean sh*t by your statement they asked 85,000 convicts any of them could be in jail for fu*kin DWI or fu*kin too many traffic violations which of course they wouldnt be violating gods law they would be violating human man law... do you understand now dipsh*t? Your statement without any source or facts is fu*kin a baseless argument. You are very dumb. You should use YOUR head a litle bit and start providing sources with your arguments when they are needed and not just saying...a recent study bla bla bla. I believe in god but i could of not paid my fu*king parking tickets and been a convict get it??? You lose AGAIN!!!
 7 years ago '05        #187
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,427 | Props total: 2901 2901
Religion is a fake control mechanism...the higher ups use it to further their agenda...but don't get it twisted the Law, Prophets, and Gospel of the Annointed are all real...it's just that nobody is actually following them...does that make the Word false?..nope it just means that people are
 7 years ago '05        #188
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 ra1n said:
Let me be as precise as possible. I made a deal with someone.
Marylyn Manson? Ozzy Osbourne? lol i get it.
 7 years ago '05        #189
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
No one said that not believing in god means that. What i said was that its EASIER to not belive in god because theyre are no consequences. Now Gods laws and human laws are different. Some guy could be incarcerated for an accomlice to a crime he didnt commit. he could be in jail and not commited a crime at all i mean sh*t by your statement they asked 85,000 convicts any of them could be in jail for fu*kin DWI or fu*kin too many traffic violations which of course they wouldnt be violating gods law they would be violating human man law... do you understand now dipsh*t? Your statement without any source or facts is fu*kin a baseless argument. You are very dumb. You should use YOUR head a litle bit and start providing sources with your arguments when they are needed and not just saying...a recent study bla bla bla. I believe in god but i could of not paid my fu*king parking tickets and been a convict get it??? You lose AGAIN!!!
See this is where being a part-time Christian is going to be your downfall bruh...you have good arguments against atheist while misunderstanding your own faith
 7 years ago '05        #190
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
See this is where being a part-time Christian is going to be your downfall bruh...you have good arguments against atheist while misunderstanding your own faith
misunderstand how?
 7 years ago '04        #191
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Okay......justify it however you want. Yeah all 85,000 PRISON inmates were in jail for DWI. Plus you have the people that were framed also.You really need to go back to school if you dont know how statistics and exceptions are figured out...you got the whole universe's origins and what happens to you after you die thing down but you cant even figure out simple sh*t like that. Yes all us Atheist are heathens and r*pe and pillage because we have no fear in God's law... So now you talking bout human law vs. God's law? Back peddling a little bit arent you? Now you need links and proof before you believe something? Why start now? You have google just like I do. Google Religion and prison and come back with what you find out.....while your at it Google regions of the world with the lowest crime rates[make sure you look at the violent crimes since your so big on just those] and their religious population percentages. Its funny how you take to heart your religious beliefs but when it comes down to the actual numbers and science involved in what you believe you are quick to say "blah blah blah" and blow it off. Wow....I love hearing from people like you because it just reinforces why I chose not to be a part of that. Thanks buddy!

Last edited by persuazion; 05-19-2011 at 11:35 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #192
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
misunderstand how?
The Annointed says render to Caesar what is Caesars and render to God what is God's
Basically if you've accumalated debt...whether it be loans, taxes, tickets, etc. don't hesitate to repay them at all cost because money was made by man and not neccesary for life...so not paying tickets is against the Word
 7 years ago '09        #193
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 NorCalNocturne said:
If you want to get technical, then the closest theory I have on what "consciousness", "soul" or "spirit" is... has to do with your Synapses. My theories on afterlife involves our synapses an what our pineal gland stores.
You're dead. Fact, Scientifically speaking, is no nerves can run across synapses and give electrical/chemical impulses to feel "pain".

IF that is a case dead people will "feel" this or that during autopsies etc.
Your body goes through stages of legermortis (sp?), rigormortisis(sp?) etc. You are dead, no impulses. The physical stops ALL of it.

Your physical is dead and replenishes the earth when you die. Your soul/spirit would be energies which cannot be created or destroyed. There is no way you can destroy a body pass a destruction. A physical body cannot "Burn" eternally in "Hell". If you place wood to burn it eternally in fire and it burns to ashes, what destruction can be pass ashes? NONE. It just changes form. No impulses to "feel" anything you are dead.

As I stated Heaven and Hell are states. Hell stems from many thoughts one being Dante's inferno it is a fear tactic. On earth you can feel Heaven and Hell. When you are at your highest high you are in heaven be it s3x, weed etc. When you are at your lowest low your on in Hell be it broke, hungry etc These are states of beings. Hell phonetically speaking is Held a place you cannot move. i.e Traffic was Hell today. NOW, as far as afterlife (THEORY) it would most likely be a state in which the person still has a "want" per se to the physical earth therefore stuck between dimensions where they cannot move that is their "Hell".
 7 years ago '04        #194
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
lol @ religious people.

yall some retards.
 7 years ago '09        #195
space
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
Law, Prophets, and Gospel of the Annointed are all real
Proof? Facts? Evidence?

Please present. Don't say the proof is the belief or that is your opinion or Don't tell me find god and see for myself or just pray etc B.S - You said this with certainty as in a facts so back it up. Give Undeniable evidence.

See, this is what pisses me off. Religions or whatever "way of life" you follow - you think your laws, prophets, gospels are ALL real. This is the problem there are many, many different religions and each one CLAIMS their prophets, gospels etc are the right one...However, NO ONE, NOT ONE "way of life" / Religion gave any EVIDENCE undeniable PROOF of what they "believe" to prove everyone other religions is wrong.

By the way, I am NOT a atheist...I will tell you what I am though... but I don't want you to get a.ssumption and reply back with "You're a Atheist...." etc
 7 years ago '09        #196
space
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Satan is all over BX! I believe in God and its going to stay that way.

Why just because someone doesn't "believe" or accept what you accept they are the devil/satan etc?

This is religious. The fact that religion is so controlling/powerful that when someone thinks logically with reason or find evidence for what they know and debate to you or any believer in your religion they are the blasphemer or satan or evil etc. Social conditioning at it's best.

Why people can't step outside your built in box?

IF you are a Christian and your read your bible carefully. You would know that in Isaiah 45:7 says your God of the bible created evil. So, it looks like this God in the bible gave birth to evil things and Satan which he created.
 7 years ago '09        #197
space
space
space
AGAIN

Just because one denies or does not accept a higher being does not mean that - that person have no morals. People k!ll because they hate so and so. People have s3x without being married because they want to. Wrong, right, good, bad is a practical use for humans but all in all subjective thoughts. What is wrong to you will feel right to the next person. It has nothing to do with do what you want because there are no consequences.

Morals are subjective. Morals to you, in your religion is Sin, Sin is called "god's law". Which there is none, only man-made human constructs and social conditioning, written "laws" by man nothing by this "God".
 7 years ago '06        #198
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 88 88
 Michael_Moore said:

no group is being hated on more right now on a mainstream scale,than ppl who believe in the God of the Bible....you turn on the tv you see blatant promotion and acceptance of the gay lifestyle,no moral codes whatsoever....everyone has a "do what thou wilt" attitude..all things which fly in the face of Christianity & God's teachings......it's disturbing but yet interesting to watch...
What, no morals because people are gay? Get your bible thumping a.ss out of here. Since when do you need a religion to have morality or a moral code? CHristianity is not the only religion, it is a man made religion where we dont even know who wrote it. Its not God's teachings, it what men say God told them that was later translated by man into a book, so it could very well be flawed.... Religion is the cause of most of the problems in the world and you cant say that without it there is no morality
 7 years ago '06        #199
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 88 88
Back on topic, Katt WIlliams can be mad about it, but calling one of the greatest minds of our time any old crippled is ridiculous. FIrst its fu*ked up to make fun of people because theyre handicapped and if he actually made an intelligent argument more people wouldnt keep saying he's a factual crackhead (but very funny too)
 7 years ago '05        #200
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
 DaViLLe726 said:
l can show you whats not love if you would ever wanna meet up someday talking crazy sh*t that your talking. im in jersey. lets meet up. ill body the fu*k outta you, we can video tape it than make a thread on boxden and ill post a bunch of these smilies
ya im sure Jesus would approve and do the same thing.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy