'FALLING SKIES' Premieres June 19th On TNT

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15095 15095
 Tormentations said:
at spider negro.

Rick is along the lines of how it be characters that make you really mad and full of hatred. Like Denzel's character in Training Day. For some people it was Bishop in Juice. Not saying these were bad acting characters, it's just they really managed to stir your blood.
I liked Pac and Denzel's characters

it's just that with Rick, he's selling out the human race, not just his close friends

the hell was up with that girl's face though in the tall grass/field/whatever the fu*k it was where Rick met her? Was that her skin turning into skitter form? kinda looked like it
 6 years ago '05        #142
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,274 | Props total: 2464 2464
 KeepinItTrill said:
I liked Pac and Denzel's characters

it's just that with Rick, he's selling out the human race, not just his close friends

the hell was up with that girl's face though in the tall grass/field/whatever the fu*k it was where Rick met her? Was that her skin turning into skitter form? kinda looked like it
i think thats whats happening cuz in one of the episodes they dissected a skidder and found a different alien race inside of it that had a harness on.

if they dont get those harnesses off the children then they will eventually turn into skidders themselves.
 6 years ago '04        #143
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Syphernix said:
fu*king nice finale....cant wait till next season

i still want someone to slap the sh*t outta rick, like foreal.....especially when he started crying im like

maggie, dr. glass, and the little med student
:applause:
 6 years ago '04        #144
RaMArQabLe 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 25 25
my opinion on this show...

It doesn't suck... but it could be so much better!

Tom's theories on war come across as really corny but if used right it could add some epic-ness to the f!ghts.

The mythology and "science" of the mechs/skidders could be explored more.

I find a lot of similarities with LOST... and I always find myself thinking "if this was LOST they'd...". I think if you've watched LOST you just have high expectations with shows like these.
 6 years ago '07        #145
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
I would of k!lled that old bi*ch who was selling people out fu*k that sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #146
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7113 7113
at this show.

Can't believe I stuck with it through season one. EASILY one of the worst acted shows in television history.

Ben honestly is one of the top 5 worst actors I've ever seen on a television program.

This show is horrible.
 6 years ago '06        #147
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
I really liked the ending...Just had a chance to watch the end and it was a great ending to an above average show....Looking forward to the next season
 6 years ago '05        #148
wmsproductions 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 24 24
I am looking forward to the next season, i had the youngest son's character though they need to get rid of him.
 6 years ago '05        #149
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,162 | Props total: 18436 18436

First season wasn't great but it wasn't horrible either. Had some nice lil betrayal twists and the ending was good. They need to improve the acting. They're not really seeling what's going on in the world to me. Pope seems like the best actor out of all of em. I hate Rick too, they shoulda just left his a.ss there after he was played by his own people

Hopefully there is more action & suspenful moments next season. Show has great potential
 6 years ago '08        #150
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 RaMArQabLe said:
my opinion on this show...

It doesn't suck... but it could be so much better!

Tom's theories on war come across as really corny but if used right it could add some epic-ness to the f!ghts.

The mythology and "science" of the mechs/skidders could be explored more.

I find a lot of similarities with LOST... and I always find myself thinking "if this was LOST they'd...". I think if you've watched LOST you just have high expectations with shows like these.
I still think LOST was a crappy written show but still, Falling Skies isn't even on par with LOST. The acting, the overall feel, the music, the setting, the development...LOST just blows it out of the water.

But still, fukk LOST.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy