'FALLING SKIES' Premieres June 19th On TNT

most viewed right now
 122
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-27-2011, 06:59 PM         #121
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tormentations said:
Hunters/military READ tracks. Hunters/military look for LEAVES disturd.

That's how they got found. That girl's playing or not playing wouldn't have made a difference.
That's not really the point I was making though.
 6 years ago '07        #122
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15016 15016
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the finale looks epic...this episode was really good though
something good better happen

I wanna know what that preview is about with Tom holding the gun to Weaver
 6 years ago '07        #123
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25

[pic - click to view]




turning kids into skitters
 08-01-2011, 06:44 AM         #124
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best episode by MILES.

Some genuinely decent stuff in this one, interesting discoveries and that alien in the peephole creeped me the fu*k out (kinda jumped actually). More of the same please.
 6 years ago '04        #125
booie4 
space
avatar space
space
$5,262 | Props total: 1551 1551
This past episode was good, and probably the best of the series. Don't know why, but they do a good job keeping me hooked despite it being average.
 08-01-2011, 04:05 PM         #126
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
Best episode by MILES.

Some genuinely decent stuff in this one, interesting discoveries and that alien in the peephole creeped me the fu*k out (kinda jumped actually). More of the same please.
 booie4 said:
This past episode was good, and probably the best of the series. Don't know why, but they do a good job keeping me hooked despite it being average.
Two hour finale next week. :dancingcool:

Pope in the last scene got them boys all hyped.
 6 years ago '06        #127
SM 38163 heat pts38163 OP
space
avatar space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67108 67108
 youknowmystelo said:
Two hour finale next week. :dancingcool:

Pope in the last scene got them boys all hyped.
:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #128
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
Im sorry, but why the fu*k is that kid Rick still alive, and hanging around him? Not only is he annoying and creepy, but dude is obviously not himself anymore, and im just waiting for the episode when he ends up betraying everyone. Now that his dad is dead, why the fu*k do they have to keep his a.ss around.
 6 years ago '07        #129
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 Marccoogs19 said:
Im sorry, but why the fu*k is that kid Rick still alive, and hanging around him? Not only is he annoying and creepy, but dude is obviously not himself anymore, and im just waiting for the episode when he ends up betraying everyone. Now that his dad is dead, why the fu*k do they have to keep his a.ss around.
Because they didn't know he was transforming until now . I hate Rick too . This series got better along the way.
 6 years ago '11        #130
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 3048 3048
I like the show but when I watch I never get that sense of urgency and that this is a dire situation, at least with Battlestar Galactica you got the feeling that what the fu*k was going on was really important and lives were dependent on it.

Watching falling skies and people leaving skitters unattended no guards on the prisoners WTF how is nobody watching the unharnessed kids just in case sh*t pops of or they turn sides

holy sh*t if this show was real everybody would be dead from sheer stupidity. The complete lack of awareness is astounding. All the guns are out in the open drugs are on a shelf nobody is watching sh*t even after that doctor chic almost got robbed how are you not stepping up security it almost makes me angry. And the leader dude was in the army how the fu*k is he letting sh*t sh*t be so sloppy on his watch. Adama would never let that sh*t slide real army or no army there is a way to do things. If the skitters are only going after children fu*k school they should be teaching kids how to defend themselves.

 6 years ago '07        #131
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 TH35 said:
Because they didn't know he was transforming until now . I hate Rick too . This series got better along the way.
i fu*king hate rick too...all depressing and negative im waiting for ben to just slap the sh*t outta him and say "look motherfu*ka im NOT like you, you fu*kin weirdo"
 6 years ago '05        #132
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,255 | Props total: 2432 2432
hmm nice fu*king cliff hanger lol
 6 years ago '04        #133
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
You it's a good finale when your pissed you have to wait until next summer.
 6 years ago '04        #134
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
damn, wasn't really expecting that. I have no clue what could happen now.
 6 years ago '04        #135
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Hopefully the second season has more of Pope.
 08-08-2011, 06:26 AM         #136
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The finale was good and bad, I'm always left with a moment where I'm left shaking my head at just how crap it can get.

That attack with the mech's was the most anti-climatic sh*t ever - and what the fu*k are these idiots emptying 4/5s of a clip EACH into the lone mech? Shoulda sent those dumb a.sses on that suicide mission instead. Seeing them celebrate was just blah, I don't even know how to explain it.

Next season they need to k!ll some of these sh*tty a.ss actors/characters and cut the sentimental bullsh*t. When Rick starting crying and bubbling like that I almost turned this sh*t off. Matter a fact, they should just k!ll all the kids and do them all a favour so they don't get turned into skidders.

What frustrates me about this show is that it has SO much potential to be great if they just invested in it some more. It wasn't until that closing scene where you could really see how appealing this can be if they invest more in the aliens themselves (which I a.ssume is going to be the set up for next season), I almost felt like I was watching a bit of the X-Files for a second there.

One basic thing that I would really love them to work on is the actual score, constantly with this god damn "epic" music for the most underwhelming sequences of action or just to spice up a heated scene between characters - it's just so poor. Get on that Spielberg, wield your wand and get someone who knows what they are doing.

I'm so torn with this show, because ordinarily I wouldn't even bother giving it a chance but since I've gotten this far I'm stuck being curious and clinging onto the possibility that it might just get a whole lot better.
 6 years ago '07        #137
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
fu*king nice finale....cant wait till next season

i still want someone to slap the sh*t outta rick, like foreal.....especially when he started crying im like

maggie, dr. glass, and the little med student
 6 years ago '05        #138
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,255 | Props total: 2432 2432
 Maroon_Tiger said:
The finale was really good... Cliffhanger doesnt make sense.. But I'm pumped for the 2nd season.. And glad that it'll get a 2nd season
cliffhanger makes perfect sense the aliens underestimated the human races defense and so now they wanna try to bargain cuz the aliens know they arent superior as they once thought. as for what they want we still dont know yet which is what the cliffhanger is.

 DOOMage said:
The finale was good and bad, I'm always left with a moment where I'm left shaking my head at just how crap it can get.

That attack with the mech's was the most anti-climatic sh*t ever - and what the fu*k are these idiots emptying 4/5s of a clip EACH into the lone mech? Shoulda sent those dumb a.sses on that suicide mission instead. Seeing them celebrate was just blah, I don't even know how to explain it.

Next season they need to k!ll some of these sh*tty a.ss actors/characters and cut the sentimental bullsh*t. When Rick starting crying and bubbling like that I almost turned this sh*t off. Matter a fact, they should just k!ll all the kids and do them all a favour so they don't get turned into skidders.

What frustrates me about this show is that it has SO much potential to be great if they just invested in it some more. It wasn't until that closing scene where you could really see how appealing this can be if they invest more in the aliens themselves (which I a.ssume is going to be the set up for next season), I almost felt like I was watching a bit of the X-Files for a second there.

One basic thing that I would really love them to work on is the actual score, constantly with this god damn "epic" music for the most underwhelming sequences of action or just to spice up a heated scene between characters - it's just so poor. Get on that Spielberg, wield your wand and get someone who knows what they are doing.

I'm so torn with this show, because ordinarily I wouldn't even bother giving it a chance but since I've gotten this far I'm stuck being curious and clinging onto the possibility that it might just get a whole lot better.

the shows main focus really is watching how everyone deals with trying to live a day to day life in this war zone. up until this season finale they were just trying to survive day to day so hence its more focused on there personal lives and not going into battle constantly.

your right about the mech a.ssault on jfk school that sh*t was built up threw out the episode and when it finally happened it was a let down.


Last edited by HiRolliN; 08-08-2011 at 11:02 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #139
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
The finale proved what I been saying all along. Which was Rick was bound to rat them out. He basically fu*ked up their plans by snithching. I was soooo hoping somebody was gponna pop his a.ss when he was running all "agent from the matrix" like. Once that n*gga turned into spider negro I was waiting for somebody to shoot him, but they didnt.
 08-08-2011, 02:12 PM         #140
Tormentations 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at spider negro.

Rick is along the lines of how it be characters that make you really mad and full of hatred. Like Denzel's character in Training Day. For some people it was Bishop in Juice. Not saying these were bad acting characters, it's just they really managed to stir your blood.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 36
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy