'FALLING SKIES' Premieres June 19th On TNT

most viewed right now
 75
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 41
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-27-2011, 07:16 AM         #81
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tonight's episode was alright, but I was hoping that a show about Humans vs Aliens in the effort to battle for Earth would be a bit more compelling. Some of that is down to too many B actors with a flat script. I don't really like how it's shot, looks a bit cheap - could just be a lack of budget. The CGI/special effects are OK, sometimes it's surprisingly good and other times it looks like something that belongs on one of those after midnight sh*tty shows on the sci-fi network.

I'm sticking with it for now, giving it a chance. I'm going to allow it to develop, or at least I hope it does. If it pans out good then sweet, but if it doesn't I'm not really too concerned - right now I'm just considering this filler for the summer until all the great shows come back in the Fall.
 6 years ago '04        #82
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 DOOMage said:
Tonight's episode was alright, but I was hoping that a show about Humans vs Aliens in the effort to battle for Earth would be a bit more compelling. Some of that is down to too many B actors with a flat script. I don't really like how it's shot, looks a bit cheap - could just be a lack of budget. The CGI/special effects are OK, sometimes it's surprisingly good and other times it looks like something that belongs on one of those after midnight sh*tty shows on the sci-fi network.

I'm sticking with it for now, giving it a chance. I'm going to allow it to develop, or at least I hope it does. If it pans out good then sweet, but if it doesn't I'm not really too concerned - right now I'm just considering this filler for the summer until all the great shows come back in the Fall.
the show is on tnt the effects are what you are going to get with it not being on a major network

the effects is one thing i can overlook but the story its just not compelling at all the only time i even started to care
[spoiler - click to view]



other than that its kinda ehh
 6 years ago '11        #83
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3069 3069
 MosDefinition said:
the show is on tnt the effects are what you are going to get with it not being on a major network

the effects is one thing i can overlook but the story its just not compelling at all the only time i even started to care
[spoiler - click to view]



other than that its kinda ehh
I heard it starts to pick up after the next show I dunno I liked it I think its a good show
 6 years ago '10        #84
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
average to me. did like carter and the leader of that gang's relationship though. the rest...not really
 07-03-2011, 11:47 PM         #85
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that episode was horrible. Should be placed in the Hall Of Fame of bad.
 6 years ago '06        #86
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 youknowmystelo said:
that episode was horrible. Should be placed in the Hall Of Fame of bad.
Wasnt bad to me....Wasnt the best episode but it wasnt bad

Still enjoying the show
 6 years ago '07        #87
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 lostkauze said:
at some point im going to need like a major battle scene or something
forreal, they need another encounter like they had at the motorcycle shop, but a different outcome. It's gotta happen sooner or later.

and so far, the only character I really like is Pope, nobody else is really that entertaining/convincing besides him IMO
 6 years ago '07        #88
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
hopefully she has a purpose though other than "restoring the faith" in people that lost it

that sh*t's annoying
 6 years ago '04        #89
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
I like the show. You can tell they're really borrowing themes and ideas from Battlestar Galactica tho
 07-04-2011, 05:29 PM         #90
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This show would be ten times better without a lot of this sentimental bullsh*t, specifically with the kids still going to school etc.
 6 years ago '08        #91
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 3436 3436
 Rufus The Stunt said:
I like the show. You can tell they're really borrowing themes and ideas from Battlestar Galactica tho
glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that. Like the scene where people put dead and missing relatives and friends on the wall. Similar to BSG when Kat was going to die Show is average at most. Aliens need to find there headquarters and have a major battle and have the religious girl be found taking "D" from some random soldier.
 6 years ago '11        #92
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3069 3069
Ok i finally watched the last show, I really want to like the show I love scifi about space so this is right up my alley... Having said that I have alot of issues with that last episode.

1)
[spoiler - click to view]



2)
[spoiler - click to view]



3)
[spoiler - click to view]



4)
[spoiler - click to view]



5)
[spoiler - click to view]



 6 years ago '08        #93
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 3436 3436
 DJ EM Double said:
Ok i finally watched the last show, I really want to like the show I love scifi about space so this is right up my alley... Having said that I have alot of issues with that last episode.

1)
[spoiler - click to view]



2)
[spoiler - click to view]



3)
[spoiler - click to view]



4)
[spoiler - click to view]



5)
[spoiler - click to view]




Yep, show has too many moments of WTF's. The kids shooting up the place and no one firing back. Skitters appearing out of no where? Where are the other resistance groups said in episode 2 to be in the south and sh*t. sh*t seems more of a family/sci fi sort of drama other than what it's suppose to be. Which is survival from an alien threat and getting into battles and going after whats needed. I hate how every episode it starts off finding Ben the dude from E.R's son(hard to get over him as a hero) and then them coming under attack over a falling brick or noise. Smh and running away
 6 years ago '08        #94
crenshaw 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 88 88
 lostkauze said:
Can we please get to the gotdamn war already. This sh*t is like watching a pr0n and seeing nothing but makeouts and handjobs, get to the fu*kin already
They just got renewed for second season, which means you gonna have to wait a little longer before things get epic!
 6 years ago '04        #95
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,932 | Props total: 4294 4294
Im a fan.
 07-11-2011, 05:16 AM         #96
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Better episode tonight, next week is when it apparently picks up momentum.
 6 years ago '06        #97
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
Im proud they renewed this.......Moon Bloodgood fu*ked that alien up
 6 years ago '05        #98
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
Moon Bloodgood did an absolutely horrendous acting job in this episode, imo. And I cannot STAND the religious chicks character. Hope somebody slaps the sh*t out of her at some point. Happy they finally
[spoiler - click to view]

, now hopefully they will start focusing on more important sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #99
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,796 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Reppindaburghh said:
Moon Bloodgood did an absolutely horrendous acting job in this episode, imo. And I cannot STAND the religious chicks character. Hope somebody slaps the sh*t out of her at some point. Happy they finally
[spoiler - click to view]

, now hopefully they will start focusing on more important sh*t.
I was trying to remember where the hell I saw her before. Then I realized she was the princess in the Last Airbender and played the young Eva Mendes in The Spirit. She's been in some terrible sh*t.
 07-17-2011, 11:32 PM         #100
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bump.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy