'FALLING SKIES' Premieres June 19th On TNT

most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
 DOOMage said:
Decent premiere, I'll keep watching it. Sometimes you have to remind yourself that not every show can be like something on HBO or AMC.
LOL those networks be spoiling people. FX aswell.
 6 years ago '04        #62
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
Interesting premiere. I'll keep watching.

On a side note: I gave Sons of Anarchy another shot a couple days ago and caught a old random episode. I've been missing out. Maybe the show just started slow or I was coming off watching Breaking Bad and didn't give it a a fair shot. For whatever reason I stopped watching this show after the first 3 eps but it's time to go back and watch every season up to this point.
 06-20-2011, 08:43 AM         #63
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
Decent premiere, I'll keep watching it. Sometimes you have to remind yourself that not every show can be like something on HBO or AMC.
disagree, plenty of non-FX/HBO/SHO shows are great, you don't need nudity or cussing to make a fantastic show.

Lost, 24, House proved that.

 wheezyfbaby said:
Interesting premiere. I'll keep watching.

On a side note: I gave Sons of Anarchy another shot a couple days ago and caught a old random episode. I've been missing out. Maybe the show just started slow or I was coming off watching Breaking Bad and didn't give it a a fair shot. For whatever reason I stopped watching this show after the first 3 eps but it's time to go back and watch every season up to this point.
S1 is a great slower paced build up, S2 is full of tension and more action and S3 is a slow tension filled build up for well.. can't spoil it.

contrary to belief the show is more about the characters then the violence, it's defiantly worth watching.
 06-20-2011, 08:49 AM         #64
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
disagree, plenty of non-FX/HBO/SHO shows are great, you don't need nudity or cussing to make a fantastic show.

Lost, 24, House proved that.
Never stated otherwise, it was more a shot of those who kind of turn their noses up at anything that isn't "premiere" television.

But whether you agree or not, there is not much debating the fact that those networks put out quality, quality shows on a regular basis. It's not really regular cable television. So for people who get stuck on that, and only that, anything else they see just looks pale in comparison - whether it's a legitimate claim or not.
 06-20-2011, 09:11 PM         #65
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
Never stated otherwise, it was more a shot of those who kind of turn their noses up at anything that isn't "premiere" television.

But whether you agree or not, there is not much debating the fact that those networks put out quality, quality shows on a regular basis. It's not really regular cable television. So for people who get stuck on that, and only that, anything else they see just looks pale in comparison - whether it's a legitimate claim or not.
those stations also get millions more to produce those shows.

kind of unfair to compare a show that gets millions and millions more then a show that gets like 1/10th of the budget.

and i also don't put FX/AMC in the same boat as HBO/SHO, fx/amc isn't a subscription station and IMO both of those which far less budget put on better TV then giant shows like a game of thrones or boardwalk empire.
 06-21-2011, 03:48 PM         #66
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


-Aliens only using kids as slaves.

-Scientist team taken harness off several kids, and they died couple hours later.

-Black guy's missing son before the invasion could barley breathe—later finds out "that thing on his back cured him?"

-A bullet that penetrates through the robots like a hot knife through butter.
[pic - click to view]



-An autopsy on a Skittle. "They look almost.. human."
[pic - click to view]



-A Grey!
[pic - click to view]



Anyone have any theories they'd liked to share?

Lets discuss these mysteries; isn't that one of the biggest reasons we keep up with a series on a weekly basis?


Last edited by youknowmystelo; 06-21-2011 at 03:57 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #67
booie4 
space
avatar space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 1556 1556
I have this recorded on my dvr, and should watch it in the next day or two. Hopefully its good.
 06-21-2011, 04:19 PM         #68
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booie4 said:
I have this recorded on my dvr, and should watch it in the next day or two. Hopefully its good.

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #69
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
mannnnn i started watching it, the first hour was st8, :( i fell asleep pretty much as soon as the 2nd hour started

and as soon as i saw moon bloodgood in the opening credits i was like "yep, this gonna be my new summer show" aliens and bloodgood :)
 6 years ago '07        #70
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
i watched 30 mins before i turned it off

horrible writing/acting and CGI

sh*t was TERRIBLE
 6 years ago '07        #71
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
i'm gonna keep watching
i liked it
 6 years ago '11        #72
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,712 | Props total: 3061 3061
looks interesting can't wait for next weeks show
 6 years ago '10        #73
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
wait her name moon bloodgood?

i love her
 6 years ago '05        #74
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,452 | Props total: 7096 7096
Pilot was dope. So are we using this thread as the discussion thread or SM's? That one was already 3 pages long, but this one seems to have gotten responses pretty quickly. I'll just post in both until one overtakes the other, .
 06-21-2011, 06:15 PM         #75
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Pilot was dope. So are we using this thread as the discussion thread or SM's? That one was already 3 pages long, but this one seems to have gotten responses pretty quickly. I'll just post in both until one overtakes the other, .
This thread is for theories, preview episode analysis, predictions, speculations and all that. Its pretty much a separation thread for the fans who want to engage in conversations and have fun with the show; rather than the original thread with a bunch of people posting their immediate responses like "this episode was great, garbage, show sucks!, etc.
 6 years ago '06        #76
SM 38189 heat pts38189 OP
space
avatar space
space
$127,984 | Props total: 67590 67590
thread already for the show

 6 years ago '06        #77
SM 38189 heat pts38189 OP
space
avatar space
space
$127,984 | Props total: 67590 67590
premiere was decent
 6 years ago '06        #78
SM 38189 heat pts38189 OP
space
avatar space
space
$127,984 | Props total: 67590 67590

[video - click to view]


Here’s the synopsis for Falling Skies, Season 1 Episode 3: “Prisoner of War” which airs on Sunday, June 26th on TNT.

Episode 1.03 – “Prisoner of War”

Dr. Michael Harris (guest star Steven Weber – Happy Town) joins the 2nd Mass with a theory about what might save the teenagers abducted by the aliens. But the plan could be derailed when Tom starts digging for answers to questions that have haunted him since the early days of the invasion. The 2nd Mass comes face-to-face with skitters and mechs when they attempt to rescue Ben.
 6 years ago '05        #79
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I liked the premiere a lot some of the special effects were corny but its still a dope show.

Moon Bloodgood has to be one of the greatest names of all time plus she's s3xy as fu*k
 6 years ago '06        #80
SM 38189 heat pts38189 OP
space
avatar space
space
$127,984 | Props total: 67590 67590
Ep 3

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
163 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
45 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
101 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy