'FALLING SKIES' Premieres June 19th On TNT

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
7873 pageviews
161 comments

SM 38167 heat pts38167
space
space
$127,819 | Props total: 67179 67179
'FALLING SKIES' Premieres June 19th On TNT

FALLING SKIES opens in the chaotic aftermath of an alien attack that has left most of the world completely incapacitated. In the six months since the initial invasion, the few survivors have banded together outside major cities to begin the difficult task of f!ghting back. Each day is a test of survival as citizen soldiers work to protect the people in their care while also engaging in an insurgency campaign against the occupying alien force.

At the center of the series is Tom Mason (Noah Wyle), a Boston history professor whose family has been torn apart. His wife was k!lled in the initial attack, and one of his three sons has been captured. Determined to get his son back and to ensure the safety of his other two sons, Tom must put his extensive knowledge of military history to the test as one of the leaders of the resistance movement known as the 2nd Mass, because of their location in Boston, Mass. They are constantly trying to gain intelligence about the aliens in order to one day outsmart and overtake them and hopefully rebuild their lives.

Moon Bloodgood (Terminator Salvation) co-stars as Anne Glass, a pediatrician who works with the surviving children to help them cope with the traumatic upheaval in their lives. Will Patton (Armageddon, TNT's Into the West) plays a fierce leader of the resistance, Weaver. The series also stars Drew Roy (Secretariat) as Hal, Tom's oldest son and a growing f!ghter in the resistance movement; Maxim Knight (Brothers & Sisters) as Matt, Tom's youngest son; Connor Jessup (The Saddle Club) as Ben, Tom's son who was captured by aliens; and Seychelle Gabriel (Weeds) as Lourdes, an orphaned teenager who helps Anne in the group's makeshift medical clinic. Colin Cunningham (Living in Your Car) is John Pope, the leader of an outlaw motorcycle gang and Sarah Carter (Shark) is Margaret, a wary survivor of Pope's gang.

FALLING SKIES focuses on the resilience of the survivors and their determination to maintain their humanity when all else has been destroyed. It is a tale of endurance, commitment and courage in which everyday people are called upon to become heroes. They may be outmatched, outnumbered and outgunned, but nothing can beat the human spirit. Most of all, the series is about the ties that bind people together in the most difficult of circumstances.

The aliens in the series are mighty, mysterious and merciless. They are highly intelligent and use military-like tactics, which makes them an overwhelming force against the 2nd Mass. There are two types of aliens that the human survivors have named Skitters and Mechs. Combining live action and special visual effects, the Skitters have spider-like bodies and incredible strength and agility. The deadly, robotic Mechs stand upright and can shoot bullets from their arms. The aliens control captured children, like Tom's son Ben, through bio-mechanical harnesses but have yet to reveal their ultimate plan for them.

FALLING SKIES is executive-produced by Steven Spielberg, along with DreamWorks Television heads Justin Falvey and Darryl Frank, Graham Yost (Justified, The Pacific) and screenwriter Robert Rodat. Rodat, who earned an Oscarź nomination for his screenplay for Saving Private Ryan, wrote the pilot from an idea he co-conceived with Spielberg. Mark Verheiden (Heroes, Battlestar Galactica) and Greg Beeman (Heroes, Smallville) are co-executive producers. The pilot was directed by Carl Franklin (One False Move, Out of Time).

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by SM; 06-18-2011 at 09:29 AM..

161 comments for "'FALLING SKIES' Premieres June 19th On TNT"

7 years ago '05        #2
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
To early, man. Remake this thread the day before the pilot premieres, or if I remember to I will like I did for all the new shows in April.
 6 years ago '06        #3
SM 38167 heat pts38167 OP
space
space
$127,819 | Props total: 67179 67179
 Reppindaburghh said:
To early, man. Remake this thread the day before the pilot premieres, or if I remember to I will like I did for all the new shows in April.
:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #4
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19969 19969
this should be good im gonna check it out.
 6 years ago '09        #5
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,982 | Props total: 1854 1854
I'll be watchin the season finales of The k!lling and Game of Thrones.
 06-18-2011, 02:01 PM         #6
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DesertEagle said:
it's why we invented the DVR

still on the fence about this show, TNT does produce some great TV but they also tend to cut seasons in half and air them 6 months apart, stop at 8-9 episodes and wait months to air the rest and cancel shows in their 2nd-3rd season, which is still better than 99% of network tv.
 06-18-2011, 06:18 PM         #7
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cool, I was just asking my buddy when this sh*t comes on. Good timing, what with Game of Thrones ending tomorrow night.

Just hope it's good.
 6 years ago '04        #8
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286

[pic - click to view]

06-19-2011, 01:32 PM         #9
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DesertEagle said:
yup, they picked the wrong night to premier this show. Should have pushed it back a week later, but then True Blood premiers next week.
 6 years ago '08        #10
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Anyone else think this is kind of a "Walking Dead" rip off?

I'll still peep.
 6 years ago '05        #11
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 KarteL13 said:

I'll still peep.
It literally looks absolutely nothing like The Walking Dead.

Anyway, I'll be watching The k!lling and Game Of Thrones, and I'll download this later I guess.
 06-19-2011, 02:54 PM         #12
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Two hours?
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #13
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 KarteL13 said:

I'll still peep.
totally different from walking dead
 6 years ago '04        #14
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,010 | Props total: 85 85
..... though, it looks like something that would be on syfy
 6 years ago '10        #15
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
dvr..
 6 years ago '04        #16
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
im hoping this show is good...with Game of Thrones going off I'll need something new to get into
 06-19-2011, 07:48 PM         #17
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:

I'll still peep.
Lets see

Walking Dead
Zombie outbreak

Falling Skies
Alien Invasion

In terms of story both are rip-offs, but they are completely different shows
 6 years ago '05        #18
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Looks good so far, game of thrones I can watch @ 11
 6 years ago '07        #19
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19969 19969
both this and Walking Dead are post huge disaster so I can see how people would see similarities.
 6 years ago '06        #20
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
watching now...got in a lil' late...went to see that bullsh*t Green Lantern flick....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy