May 17 - They Abolished The Forth Amendment!

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 kennboy1 said:
I admit man, I gave obama some props and almost sold into the hype, but you gotta admit, even though its for drugs there is no excuse for this.
exactly there is no excuse, America will keep getting rid of morals that it was founded on and that's why im not patriotic(still the best country though)
 7 years ago '08        #102
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 ngoogs said:
agree
 7 years ago '08        #103
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
where are all the pro govt ppl at now? just a week ago it was all love.... now crickets..
 05-18-2011, 01:17 PM         #104
O_o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *Missy* said:
Wow...just wow

I'm curious what these sounds would be and how would someone prove whether there were sounds or not
possibly, sounds that'll be similar to trey songz - neighbors know my name
 05-18-2011, 01:24 PM         #105
O_o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
:kobewhatever: this was the Indiana Supreme Court. sh*t won't hold up against the US Supreme Court. More Alex Jones sensationalist bullsh*t. Yeah, it's a really misguided ruling but the US Supreme Court will overturn this bi*ch with the quickness.
you say that as if Alex Jones still isn't speak facts. How is it bullsh*t when it just so happens to be in the same state as FEMA Camps. That's no coincidence -
 7 years ago '07        #106
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 GETmoneyHAULoff said:
you say that as if Alex Jones still isn't speak facts. How is it bullsh*t when it just so happens to be in the same state as FEMA Camps. That's no coincidence -
what scares me even more is that there is no clear name that is gonna head the Republican ticket this year an Mitt Romney is not gonna be able to get in because of Romney Care so that leaves us with Michelle Bachmann or Indiana Gov Mitch Daniels..... fu.ck......I am not for Bachmann an Daniels is out of his mind.....were gonna have two sh*tty choices for president again..........as of right now im hoping either Herman Cain or Ron Paul just catch a wave of excitement an get the ticket......Ron Paul is hella extreme an Herman Cain i dont know that much but im liking what i hear so far
 05-18-2011, 01:38 PM         #107
O_o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suka Repellent said:
what scares me even more is that there is no clear name that is gonna head the Republican ticket this year an Mitt Romney is not gonna be able to get in because of Romney Care so that leaves us with Michelle Bachmann or Indiana Gov Mitch Daniels..... fu.ck......I am not for Bachmann an Daniels is out of his mind.....were gonna have two sh*tty choices for president again..........as of right now im hoping either Herman Cain or Ron Paul just catch a wave of excitement an get the ticket......Ron Paul is hella extreme an Herman Cain i dont know that much but im liking what i hear so far
I understand your concern, and more week I hear Ron Pauls name mentioned for more and more people. Yet the fact still remains - You can't stop the inevitable. Which will be a One World Government.

Every state is just playing their part.
 05-18-2011, 01:51 PM         #108
RurourniK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
This is Judge Napolitano.

Guilt by a.ssociation doesn't apply to this man. He's not just pretending to be a good little conservative just because a liberal is in the White House, like his "colleagues".

You don't think it's a big deal that law enforcement can write their own search warrants (Happened LONG before this news, ie..The Patriot Act)?
There was enough loop holes before for them to do anything.. This just solidifies all their acts of injustice.

But the way Fox News portrays it, is like the Police are waiting outside
your door anytime you smoke a joint and are about to bust in your house and arrest you.
Over reacting at it's finest to provoke an outrage from Tea Baggers and guppies.

Of course there is a need for reform, but even if there was- cops would still find a way around it if they wanted to arrest you.
 7 years ago '06        #109
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
I don't like going over there anyway. Only reason Chicago n*ggas go to Indiana is cause its hella close for cheap gas and cigarettes. No tax on food either.
 05-18-2011, 05:05 PM         #110
WordisBond  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
I don't like going over there anyway. Only reason Chicago n*ggas go to Indiana is cause its hella close for cheap gas and cigarettes. No tax on food either.
and to go to Bulls away games lol
 05-18-2011, 06:43 PM         #111
O_o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordisBond said:
and to go to Bulls away games lol
true true
 7 years ago '05        #112
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 GETmoneyHAULoff said:
I understand your concern, and more week I hear Ron Pauls name mentioned for more and more people. Yet the fact still remains - You can't stop the inevitable. Which will be a One World Government.

Every state is just playing their part.
ill vote ron paul, even if ron paul was elected he would prob be a.ssasinated early...sad thing is you are right bro the government for a long time has been on some NWO sh*t and the change stands in us alone to do something about it but my generation (im 27) and the generation below me only give a fu*k about gettin fu*ked up weed, alcohol, pills ect and guess what the government wants that sh*t because than we dont know what the fu*k is really going on. at least back when the hippies were all fu*ked up on drugs they were political ha. For real this whole country is going to sh*t and its sad. Our whole gorvernment is fu*ked ..why? because people are selfish.. We elect officials that are supposed to keep the "peoples" best interest in mind and what do they do? They vote for whoever does them more favors. Our government is so corrupt its pathetic. Makes you want to go live in another country but guess what its more fu*ked up in other countries. So its like voting for president ...who doesnt suck as much as the other guy sucks.

I honestly wish there was something we as a generation and society could do but its almost like were doomed.
 7 years ago '09        #113
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,150 | Props total: 472 472
Our generation is the most depressing thing I've ever fukin seen. We no longer live in a society thats cared for, everybody is out for self. The only way I see change sometimes is by death, and thats the last thing on my mind. We gotta continue to find a better way people, real sh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #114
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 16986 16986
 GETmoneyHAULoff said:
If you trade your FREEDOM for SECURITY, you'll have NEITHER - Steve Pechenik
They were actually paraphrasing Ben Franklin.
Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither.

This bullsh*t started with teh patriot act...now sh*t is gettin out of control..

Last edited by CadillacVyse; 05-18-2011 at 07:23 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #115
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
 Bigrel said:
time to get the gun permit!!
 7 years ago '07        #116
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,421 | Props total: 590 590
 DaViLLe726 said:
i think everyone in this thread and pretty much on boxden can relate and agree on how fu*ked up our government is. how they take away our rights day by day. but the real question here is with so many smart dudes on here what the fu*k are we going to do about it besides telling each other this is bullsh*t...honestly we got enough brain power on here to come up with something...sounds far fetched but i donno.
I will follow any movement against this
 05-19-2011, 12:17 PM         #117
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just here to state that this is bullsh*t. I'm not gonna do anything about it. Neither is anyone else. As long as things are not personally affecting someone, it is hard to get them to care about it. Who cares that the next generations are gonna have to struggle for their freedom. We will be dead.

Who cares if there are cameras on every street.

Who cares that they can detain u and not charge u with any crime or give u a trial (and now come snatch u outta your own crib)

Who cares that they are in control of our food/education/media/health care.

Who gives a fu*k? Let the next n*gga worry about it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago