May 16 - The Moon is an Alien Spaceship - Proof and Facts

most viewed right now
 100
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-17-2011, 01:58 AM         #21
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall n*ggas underestimate the power of the force, im a true jedi so i know the moon is really an alien creation, they shipped that moon in back when yahweh was creating the first human life on earth, because they needed the right climatic conditions to sustain life. the moon solved that problem, it created a gravitational pull to keep the ocean moving thus spawning millions of ocean based life forms while also keeping earth balanced within it astral trajectory, think about it why does the moon rotate with an almost clockwork precision? you think that sh*t happened by accident? lmao you young padawans have much to learn, you do.
 05-17-2011, 02:01 AM         #22
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
so this all comes down to race huh


fuk outta here. we are all Gods children....acting like blk ppl are favored by God only


gtfoh

thats that lost mans thinking you have going on.....




Brah chill out......You got this guilty conscience thing goin on.....

N e way David icke says the same sh*t this so called nutjob is talkin about....BLEW ME THE fu*k AWAY......Im on a phone but search DAVID ICKE COSMIC FIREWALL AND THE MOON....SHYTS CRAZY SON

O yea....i forgot...kill whitey.....jp....chill out
 05-17-2011, 02:07 AM         #23
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:
Brah chill out......You got this guilty conscience thing goin on.....

N e way David icke says the same sh*t this so called nutjob is talkin about....BLEW ME THE fu*k AWAY......Im on a phone but search DAVID ICKE COSMIC FIREWALL AND THE MOON....SHYTS CRAZY SON

O yea....i forgot...kill whitey.....jp....chill out
david icke is THAT n*gga

he on some next level ish
 05-17-2011, 04:30 AM         #24
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fred dibnah said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

David Icke had a mental breakdown (he used to be a U.K. sports personality) and came back into the spotlight spouting all this stuff he's either mentally ill or on to something somehow.


Moon more likely to made out of cheese than this bullsh*t,still believe aliens put us here though.
i know all about david icke homie, quite alot actually, i know alot of his work is nothing but speculation and psuedo science but they also said that to the n*ggas who used to say the world is round, for science to progress we need those crazy mad hatter a.ss scientists like david icke to bring ideas to the table a compartmentalized scientist wouldnt think of otherwise
 7 years ago '07        #25
D.R.E. 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$384 | Props total: 102 102
 Shang Tsung said:
yall n*ggas underestimate the power of the force, im a true jedi so i know the moon is really an alien creation, they shipped that moon in back when yahweh was creating the first human life on earth, because they needed the right climatic conditions to sustain life. the moon solved that problem, it created a gravitational pull to keep the ocean moving thus spawning millions of ocean based life forms while also keeping earth balanced within it astral trajectory, think about it why does the moon rotate with an almost clockwork precision? you think that sh*t happened by accident? lmao you young padawans have much to learn, you do.
And you jus so happened to be there when all this went down
 7 years ago '04        #26
chirpflare 175 heat pts175 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 108 108
 Shang Tsung said:
i know all about david icke homie, quite alot actually, i know alot of his work is nothing but speculation and psuedo science but they also said that to the n*ggas who used to say the world is round, for science to progress we need those crazy mad hatter a.ss scientists like david icke to bring ideas to the table a compartmentalized scientist wouldnt think of otherwise
 7 years ago '05        #27
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
I see no proof or fact anywhere.
 7 years ago '04        #28
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,374 | Props total: 2486 2486
talking snakes or a spaceship moon,hmmmmmmmmm. Which sounds crazier?
 05-17-2011, 07:45 AM         #29
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well obviously because organized religion is bullsh*t
 7 years ago '07        #30
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,205 | Props total: 1724 1724
 persuazion said:
talking snakes or a spaceship moon,hmmmmmmmmm. Which sounds crazier?
comparing a metaphor to pseudo science. that sounds even more crazier
 7 years ago '07        #31
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,967 | Props total: 19925 19925
not so sure about this...but we still barely know how ours arrived ...weird thing is it spins at a speed that allows on side to never be visible toour planet...there is actually no darkside of moon.. and its made of cheese lol
 7 years ago '05        #32
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 255 255
nah this is actually a theory ive heard alot about from some pretty reputable people

they say its where an alien race watch us from.......

im not sure, if it was that the moon is fake, or that they envaded the moon.....

watch the truman show, at the end, hes watchin him from the moon, and that film was directed by a rothschild btw......
 05-18-2011, 12:08 AM         #33
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
more believable then 99% of the conspiracy horse sh*t that goes on here,.
just when i thought the topic was dumb enough

a post in it gets even dumber

thats bx for ya tho
 7 years ago '07        #34
theFREAK 3947 heat pts3947
space
avatar space
space
$56,706 | Props total: 46299 46299
 7 years ago '05        #35
kriskross00 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$19,725 | Props total: 21594 21594
and this whole time i thought the moon had a rabbit on it
 05-18-2011, 12:34 AM         #36
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really NASA?


[pic - click to view]

 05-18-2011, 01:20 AM         #37
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-18-2011, 02:08 AM         #38
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:


how do they know the moon is hollow?

how to they know it rang like a bell for 3 hours after the satellite landed on it?

how do they know there are bottomless craters?

Yo,isnt a bottomless crater a um......hole?
 05-18-2011, 02:08 AM         #39
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats where uatu lives
 7 years ago '07        #40
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$31,841 | Props total: 29014 29014
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
134 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
65 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
condoms are lame as fu-k
52 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
177 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy