May 16 - Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
@ a genetic mutation being more attractive than the original...
 7 years ago '04        #42
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
The study might be flawed as hell but in the regular I see more more beautiful and attractive white and latin women than black. I work at a club in midtown atlanta and at a upper-middle class restaurant in buckhead and I'm in college. Spotting an attractive non-black woman is common while trying to find a good looking black girl is harder. However, finding ugly a.ss hoodrats with crappy a.ss weaves, tattoos in their neck and 7 inch nails is common as fu*k makes me

No pun intended, I love hooking up with all races, i'm a dark latin guy anyways, I got some african in me at the end of the day just speaking the truth.
 7 years ago '07        #43
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
I just read the article, and to me it is even less valid now that I know how the experiments were performed. My doubt stems from two main issues.

First, the researcher says
The physical attractiveness of each Add Health respondent is measured three times by three different interviewers over seven years.
It is presumable that the three interviewers are black, white, and asian. Noting the lower ratings that black women received is one thing, but it is much more difficult to pinpoint why this happened. There are many factors that go into how a man rates a woman's attractiveness. The researcher presupposes that the difference in testosterone levels of the black and nonblack women is somehow perceivable by people through sight alone. While testosterone difference in men can be noted as they age. Testosterone level differences in women are much more subtle and hence difficult to spot without performing actual clinical tests. When the testosterone levels are as minute as they are in women in general, differences can be accurately predicted only through behavior of the women (since testosterone promotes aggression), not appearance. So if the researcher said that black women were rated lower because they displayed higher rates of aggression, that would be much more accurate, but I dont buy the idea that we have testosterone detectors built into our eyes to allow us to detect even the faintest differences without any outward behavior from the lady.

Secondly, the researcher mentions that genetic mutations are more prevalent amongst africans (black people). This is true enough. Genetic mutation is changes in a genomic sequence that are caused by radiation, viruses, transposons and mutagenic chemicals, as well as errors that occur during meiosis or DNA replication. What he does not mention is that phenotype (visible appearance of an organism) frequently does not correspond to genotype (the genetic makeup of the person). What this means is that I cannot simply predict who has a genetic mutation and who doesn't based off of appearance alone. Another important thing the scientist fails to mention is that not all genetic mutations are bad. In fact, human beings have benefited tremendously from certain genetic mutations in our past. If any of us are dating or sleeping around with girls that dont have facial hair, we should be thankful because that is a genetic mutation. In the distant past, women had as much facial hair as we men do. Sickle cell anemia is a mutation that makes the person immune to malaria which is very common in tropical areas (note also that blood test is the only way to determine which blacks have sickle cell, appearance says nothing). So not only is it hard for us to accurately tell who has a mutation and who doesn't, but there is also no guarantee that the mutation is an unhealthy one.

These are probably 2 of the reasons why the study was removed shortly after being posted. Im adding it to my "debunked" list

Last edited by nwadei; 05-17-2011 at 08:23 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #44
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
 Cap Peeler said:
The study might be flawed as hell but in the regular I see more more beautiful and attractive white and latin women than black. I work at a club in midtown atlanta and at a upper-middle class restaurant in buckhead and I'm in college. Spotting an attractive non-black woman is common while trying to find a good looking black girl is harder. However, finding ugly a.ss hoodrats with crappy a.ss weaves, tattoos in their neck and 7 inch nails is common as fu*k makes me

No pun intended, I love hooking up with all races, i'm a dark latin guy anyways, I got some african in me at the end of the day just speaking the truth.
hoodness, weaves, ugly tattoos, long fake nails

All of these are the same as the choice of clothes that someone decides to wear. Its more of someone's style than attractiveness. If you find more nonblack chicks attractive more often than black girls maybe its because you have a minor preference. There is nothing really wrong with that. Some dudes like the camaro, others the corvette, others both, and some prefer neither. To each his own

But preferences are individual not universal
 7 years ago '04        #45
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1277 1277
 JaiMega said:
fu*king nigg3rs, ya'll won this round. We got next.
LOL there is no next round, super homo
 7 years ago '09        #46
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,688 | Props total: 13205 13205
 kendreezy said:
black men are more physically attractive than men of other races.

:dancingcool:
 05-17-2011, 10:53 AM         #47
Tre4fam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
maybe this guy is gay or he dosen't like a waist and a azz
 05-17-2011, 11:12 AM         #48
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This guy must have never seen Sanaa Lathan.
Besides, everyone knows that most black women look better than most Asian women.
Even white guys know the deal. Most of the time white guy is with an attractive asian girl, he's usually dorky, ugly(no homo) or odd but most of the time when a white guy is with a black girl, he usually is decent at least.
 7 years ago '04        #49
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
bald, obese and ashy is not the way to go.
 7 years ago '04        #50
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
First off I question what photos he was showing. Second who was he showing them and where they were at. I think at the nose is where people start with beauty. If a black woman has a wide flat nose bet they will be considered unattractive. The more European the better in the eyes of the masses. That's why so many black women get nose jobs when the famous. I saw that sh*t in a science article and then I started to look at women that I thought were attractive and they all had a similar nose. I'm black by the way, check magazines and rap videos too I ain't lying we have been brainwashed. What's true is if you ask races of men other than black men what women are attractive black women WOULD be at the bottom. They would like to fu*k they just won't tell their friends. Hey at least black women got a.ss :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #51
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 MPLSallstar said:
"Black men are significantly more physically attractive than nonblack men."

Dude is a damn idiot
 7 years ago '04        #52
quick04 
space
space
space
$163 | Props total: 25 25
I agree with the title of the study but not the scientific facts. Face it, from a black guy point of view light skinned women are put on pedestals quicker than dark skinned women. Look at a urban model magazine, check out the skin tones. Rarely you will see a dark skinned black woman. Hell, observe the majority color skinned models in music videos, the skin tone of gf and wives that black male entertainers have.

Name one current dark skinned model that gets love besides Bria Myles? I swear if I knew someone with great editing and photoshop skills, I would put up a secret study on these forums and pose the threads as a "smash or pass" or "attractive women" and monitor the replies. 9 times out of 10 the lighter model gets more praise then the darker skinned women. If someone with good photo editing that could make a dark skinned model light and vice versa, holla at me and we could do a more real study then this crap.
 7 years ago '04        #53
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
someone did a study during the brown vs topeka case in the 50s where they took black kids and made them pick their favorite doll out of a black and a white doll, in each case the black child picked the white doll because the black doll was considered ugly, unclean, etc etc

the black race as a whole in the U.S has been self hating for years, irregardless of what any person of any race says, we have been self hating

im from louisiana, and they still have areas where the parents would rather their kids have children with white ppl before a black person with a darker skin tone because they believe that darker black people wont amount to nothing

theres alot of self hatred self racism going on in the black community that needs to be addressed before we're quick to go after someone of another race for doing the same thing
 05-17-2011, 06:36 PM         #54
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LLCOOLFERN said:
Being a darker skinned mexican kicks a.ss, girls don't know what to think. "Black men are significantly more physically attractive than nonblack men." If you're darker, you don't have to work out as much either. I saw a special on TLC or Discovery channel that talked about bodybuilding and how darker skin , shows muscle definition about 35% better. Basically, I can do pushups, and still look good. Can I get an Amen?
 7 years ago '06        #55
The Scenario 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 3155 3155
 LLCOOLFERN said:
Being a darker skinned mexican kicks a.ss, girls don't know what to think. "Black men are significantly more physically attractive than nonblack men." If you're darker, you don't have to work out as much either. I saw a special on TLC or Discovery channel that talked about bodybuilding and how darker skin , shows muscle definition about 35% better. Basically, I can do pushups, and still look good. Can I get an Amen?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #56
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 2473 2473
'beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

i love all ladies
 05-17-2011, 07:47 PM         #57
Pookie McWeirdo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man that ain't true its all about the desires you have
 7 years ago '04        #58
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #59
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
I ain't gonna lie... if you're talkin about the face, black women are last. They do have some dime faces too, but for the majority, nahhhh...
 7 years ago '10        #60
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
black women are the most beautiful thing on this fu*kin earth n*gga gtfoh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy