May 16 - Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 Maze 112 said:
I like Black women. Such a shame most of them is hood rats. I dont dig their personality. Some of them are very attractive though.
You've met all of us?!

Large claim there bud...
 7 years ago '06        #22
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 8604 8604
 MumblesDaHumble said:
lol, I'd like to know what fat white woman said that.

This article is propaganda generated by the blacks.
im tired of hearing this myth that most black guys date or like fat white girls.

where the fu*k do yall live where you see this all the time.

now i have seen skinny n*ggaz with fat black chicks before i see a skinny n*gga with a fat white chick.

but besides that people need to stop making race stats.

if nobody makes stats about it nobody will care if they dont already do.

Last edited by marcusaka50; 05-16-2011 at 10:20 PM..
 05-16-2011, 10:20 PM         #23
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its actually true that they have more testosterone like the article says

its hard to tell shemale blacks from black girls

white/brown shemales and sh*t are easy as fu*k to tell

sad but true
 05-16-2011, 10:21 PM         #24
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whole study is flawed from the beginning
 7 years ago '07        #25
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,620 | Props total: 3261 3261
 ra1n said:
If you accept that based on the study, then you also have to accept that black women are less attractive. (based on testosterone levels)

He's not a black woman so why would he care
 7 years ago '04        #26
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
 DJ EM Double said:
I'm all for black women feeling good about themselves I am however against overweight ugly bi*ches with jelly rolls and bullet wounds walking around with blond hair and sparkles thinking they are dimes. Fuccck that sh*t

fu*king cornballs have been gassing ugly bi*ches for far too long thus watering down the ranks of real women. There used to be a distinction between bi*ches and women and it was stark. Look around you fam ignorant ugly ghetto hoodrats have been elevated to the same level as smart beautiful black women and the hoodrats are starting to think they are equal ohh hell naw
this man speaks the truth
 7 years ago '05        #27
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,278 | Props total: 6376 6376
 JaiMega said:
fu*king nigg3rs, ya'll won this round. We got next.
Excuse you
 7 years ago '04        #28
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
i really dont get these study they are so dumb and u guys agree are crazy black woman are beautiful sure there is ugly one just like any other race but they are not less attractive and the black men saying they only date spanish woman or white woman are dumb date what ever race u want i love to date black woman but dont knock your own race like u forget ur mom was black
 7 years ago '06        #29
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18811 18811
 CenterField said:
native american? mothafu*kas barely exist
right??? I was like, why would he choose to put "Native Americans" in the variable groups since they're not that fu*king prevalent? Meanwhile there's more Latinos out here than anything and he chose to leave them out the experiment....

in any case, yeah, this sh*t was all types of fu*king racist....all types....he's trying to come up with scientific evidence that Black women are inferior somehow....
 7 years ago '04        #30
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
All races of women are beautiful but all races got sum females I wouldn't touch physically ....race dosnt matter I'm an equal opportunity employer
 7 years ago '06        #31
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 CenterField said:
native american? mothafu*kas barely exist

They do exist. Go 2 Walmart in New Mexico you will see alot of them like Dave Chappelle said.
 7 years ago '07        #32
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 912 912
 MPLSallstar said:
"Black women subjectively consider themselves to be far more physically attractive than others."

It's funny, because that is one trait I really don't like about black girls.

I knew a lot of black females that really over rated themselves, think they're the sh*t when they're really not.

edit!!!
There is a difference between arrogance and confidence..
i know them too.

but I also know chicks of various other races who are on the same stuck-up conceited bs so
 7 years ago '10        #33
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
To each his own man...Personally, I don't discriminate...Any race or nationality can get it
 05-17-2011, 01:00 AM         #34
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ EM Double said:
I'm all for black women feeling good about themselves I am however against overweight ugly bi*ches with jelly rolls and bullet wounds walking around with blond hair and sparkles thinking they are dimes. Fuccck that sh*t

fu*king cornballs have been gassing ugly bi*ches for far too long thus watering down the ranks of real women. There used to be a distinction between bi*ches and women and it was stark. Look around you fam ignorant ugly ghetto hoodrats have been elevated to the same level as smart beautiful black women and the hoodrats are starting to think they are equal ohh hell naw

That I can definitely agreed. I personally love black women (of all shades), but the arrogance is what k!lls them all the fu*king time. Also, the attitude. Too much temper and too much tantrums for me to handle. Now, are all black females that way? No, because the ones I dated truthfully weren't that way, but like some of my girlfriend's friends? They're fu*king bi*ches!

Don't believe me... just look at basketball wives or that reality show with Toni braxton (on Toni Show, Tamar or Tamara and on Wives, the light skin one that fu*k Chad johnson). Those right there are clear examples of what i fu*king hate and have some of my friends not going their way.
 7 years ago '10        #35
Billy Hoyle 
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 620 620
im mexican and italian and im pulling bi*chs off the bench like a 6th man.
 05-17-2011, 01:28 AM         #36
SwiftPlay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The #1 thing that makes a majority of black women un-datable for me is weave. I don't understand you proudly walk around with fake sh*t on your head all day, sleep in it, and don't even wash hair your that often. What weave usually means is that: Water based activities or any activity that might produce sweat (such as working out) is off-limits.

I mean if these chicks would dodge d!ck the way they dodging water, teenage pregnancies would drop by like 75%.

Ps. Seems like this MFer conducted his "study" in china or something, he has no sources, and his facts are more opinions.
 7 years ago '07        #37
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
Study is bullsh*t

I even know white dudes who prefer black women over any other ethnic group.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and since nature works in a circle, it is plausible to say that attractiveness is evenly dealt no matter how you look at it.
 7 years ago '09        #38
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
This study is full of sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #39
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
hmmm white women using botox tanning and getting bootie implants...............interesting.

only thing fu*king with black women is latinas............hola mami!
 7 years ago '07        #40
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
 genobee said:
makes sense seeing that the guy who made this is Asian. They mostly hate black people, plus they worship white people.
This.

Its so funny. Black people love to let others define their position in everything. Partially because we are too damned lazy to get the PhD and do our own research that is not biased against us. I dont even have to read this article to know that certain facial features that are prevalent amongst whites and asians are not necessarily prevalent amongst blacks. But in the same way that I can highlight features that are not prevalent amongst blacks, I can do the opposite and claim that to be evidence that black people are the most beautiful. The truth is beauty is highly subjective with respect to culture and familiarity or norms.

[/thread]
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
39 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy