most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-17-2011, 02:58 PM         #121
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
John Stewart owned Bill & Bill knows it...I bet when John did the Bono comparison Bill was ready to say John STFU biitch I'm leaving LOL
 05-17-2011, 03:07 PM         #122
unbreakabl83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
I was just waiting for Oreilly to say "n*gga"
:rolll augh:
 7 years ago '10        #124
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 big blak afrika said:
n*ggas always use the hella times when they know what they losing the argument.
Ether laced L's masked in laughter are the illusions of choice online.

Flawless Image said:
hate to tell you but not everyone who gets convicted is guilty,theres convictions overturned everyday.
As if our justice system was soooo flawless at that time. "tons of evidence" ok right
A guilty conviction by a jury of whites regarding a black panther and a dead cop has got to be right!

erickonasis said:
fu*k the cops, Bill o riley and fu*k this bi*ch a.ss melody character

jwest600 said:
I don't know why ya'll even debating with this Ms Melody a$$ clown... smh... dude's either a a brainwashed Tom, under the age of 18, or just a misinformed idiot.. If any one believes Mumia or a.ssata got a "fair" trial, or the evidence was overwhelming b/c the media "told u so" is f*cking lost and don't deserve such a heated debate...

@ Ms Melody---Before you just regurgitate the media do your research on how shakey the law did them... how the trial went down... how the evidence in BOTH cases were tainted, and they had an all white "jury of their peers" ... smh man I PRAY you're not black if so u are a discrace uncle ruckus a$$ clown...

@ Ms Melody--- Lil boy don't speak on sh*t you don't know about PERIOD, The Government doesn't like anti-establishment/ influential negroes and historically have tried to remove us from society by illegal surveilance, tainted evidence, and even a.ssasination for hire.... they didn't and don't like it bc they were "stirring up the good negroes and giving them a sense of self pride".. go ahead and eat what's spoon fed to u lil boy... evrything isn't just as your uncle bill o'reilly and his fellow consevative pundits want to lead you to believe and u need to step into reality...

Common supports a.ssatta and Mumia bc they represent VICTIMS of America's system of trying to destroy any black person who stands up for what is right PERIOD. If u cant see that then you don't deserve a debate from any self respecting black man on this board
From Philly to Jersey, the og panthers were vehemently targeted and persecuted back in the days. Melody is obviously some Carlton Banks type negroe that sees no flaws in our justice system.

Gramz said:
How does Bill O'Reilly who bought one of his employees a dildo and then had to pay her to keep quiet about it get to make judgments on anybody and their character?
Exactly.

Switchc2390 said:
Lmao at saying that I went off subject..n*gga YOU went off subject. I said that the only reason this was a big reason was because Osama was caught on Obama's watch. You then dedicated a long a.ss paragraph to that in your next reply and went off topic with a couple other people getting in debates about that sh*t.

And Lmao @ escaping to Cuba. He visited someone who was a black activist. Someone who defended some of the rights that he wanted as a black American. Nothing in his work or in his personal life reflect that he promotes k!lling cops. And you know this sh*t you're just trying to play dumb.

Bottom line is, if you want to say Common isn't invited to the White House, you also have to say Bono, Springsteen, Dylan, Cash(when he was alive), and various other people aren't invited as well...and the list would be getting pretty damn long.

Btw..this wasn't even the prime part of the argument a week ago. Fox news first argued against his lyrics and the poem he did for Def Poetry Jam and then completely changed that argument when they found out they weren't going to win trying to condemn him for his lyrics as he used metaphors that they took out of context to defend their argument. You sound just as dumb as them right now.

Props to Switchc for having the tolerance and patience for dealing with and deabting with that sell out n*gga so intellectually. So that makes you 2 for 2 in ethering this Uncle Tom right?
 7 years ago '10        #125
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,149 | Props total: 15659 15659
Bill O'reily stay getting sonned
 7 years ago '07        #126
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
this was sad
 7 years ago '10        #127
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
Jon Stewarts political knowledge> 99% of Politicians and Political Analysts
 7 years ago '04        #128
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 MELODY said:
n*gga I watch Fox, CNBC, & CNN. Everyone was happy Bin Laden was dead. And everyone is also sh*tting on Obama for the high gas prices and the economy. But you are so ignorant and you choose to believe that FOX news is out there to sh*t on Obama every chance they get. Oreilly's show isn't even a news show its an opinionated program where he can say w/e he chooses to say. Jon Stewart has even been sh*tting on Obama and has publicly stated he regrets voting for him. But to sit there and say FOX hating cause they got him under obama's watch is so ignorant. We all playing for the same team and thats the USA idiot. Keep trying though
i don't remember jon stewart regretting voting for Obama!? Please show source....from what I heard he said saddened...don't know how that turned into regret?
 7 years ago '04        #129
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 MELODY said:
Another one just for kicks

#fail

But hey, at least Common is maturing and hasn't mentioned something so stupid as of late right. But we still have children defending this because wait "its Common, and I like him, and I dont care about anything other than its Hip Hop and we're gonna defend it no matter how ignorant we look" right?
what are you trying to prove? you just wasted your time; i'm pretty sure you don't listen to common and you just googled those lyrics. it's ok you can admit it, i don't judge. if you actually read the lyrics, you would see that you made yourself look stupid (i.e. in reference to all you other posts). thats all....i'm not going to debate, just stating the obvious. Logic 101!
 05-18-2011, 12:07 PM         #130
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is hilarious the way O'Reilly has guests on who continually blow him out of the water with logic, calmness and facts - while he sits there thinking of the next insult to say. It truly confuses me how any American, while free to do so, of course, can agree with anything he says. He is either racist and ignorant or racist and smart enough to know shock sells. Either way, he is of NO importance.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy