Bill O'Reilly, Jon Stewart Debate Over Common Issue

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,045 | Props total: 133 133
and its funny how the guy is acting like the court system back in the days of the Civil Rights Movement & Panther's Liberation NEVER falsely or unjustly convicted anyone! smh, fu*kin idiot! hell the court systems have a hard enough time now-a-days getting a fair trial, and fair conviction.
 7 years ago '05        #102
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
 MELODY said:
Nothing else is going on in this world what are you talking about? Obama's doing a fantastic job.
How about the gas situation you brought up earlier?

Next time someone that doesn't deserve to go to the white house gets invited anyone has the right to challenge that invite on the right grounds with the right evidence.
Right, but the point is someone always tries to argue that a rapper shouldn't be invited to the White House when there's many other types of people who are invited and not deserving either. As I've said earlier which you still haven't acknowledged, you think Cash, Dylan, etc. would have been banned for the white house for cop k!lling? You seriously think this would be as big of a deal as it is now?

There are other tons of real poets that are more deserving. Common should of made a statement stating his case, and not have sheep argue what they think he thinks. You are not him, you do not know what he truly feels about these people, all you are doing is making a.ssumptions. Oreilly isn't, he has the lyrics, the facts of each case, and still no statement from Common.
Who is deserving of going to the white house is opinion in itself..there's probably a lot of people who feel football teams and basketball teams who win shouldn't be honored at the White House. Why the fu*k does Common have to run what he feels by you?

Bottom line is, you don't know that he DOES support cop k!lling, and nothing in his past even comes close to proving that he does. You're just trolling right now. Common didn't need to make a statement..he went to the White House, kicked knowledge, and did a good job.

This is still a non-issue.

Last edited by Switchc2390; 05-17-2011 at 10:07 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #103
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Great cross promotion
 05-17-2011, 10:34 AM         #104
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
John Stewart might need to run for political office....nah, I like his unbiased HONEST opinions as is.
 05-17-2011, 10:40 AM         #105
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are yall n*ggas saying black people, or any race for that matter, have never been wrongly convicted of crimes?

lmao.

I'm ignorant to the facts of that case, so I can't speak on it, but to think that it could just not have been a just k!lling, or even a wrong conviction is hilarious.
 7 years ago '04        #106
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29518 29518
 Krazy K said:
flawless victory for Stewart

A NWA rep has already been there

[pic - click to view]

Idk why Stewart never brought this up. It's ok for a white republican to invite a gangsta rapper but a black democrat can't have a conscious rapper?
im sayin
 7 years ago '05        #107
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$922 | Props total: 236 236
Jon Stewart just made him look ridiculous!
 7 years ago '04        #108
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,471 | Props total: 1869 1869
ever debate o'reily.... on weed?
 7 years ago '07        #109
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
Bill is an idiot and always will be
 05-17-2011, 12:28 PM         #110
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"when the weather girls say its raining men its not a precipatation of males" jon stewart is that dude!
 05-17-2011, 12:42 PM         #111
echris1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill O'Reilly isn't just a troll.... He is the voice of many stupid a.ss people... he just gets paid to say these dumb things. Rush Limbaugh is the exact same. Republicanism is basically beliefs based off of greed, paranoia and racism. I listen to Rush and Bill O'Reilly daily, and I've come to learn that they give people all the reasons and excuses they want to hear for being racist, greedy, and immoral. Bill and Rush know this and base all of their arguments off of it. It's all about the $$$...and it's irrelevant whether they believe it or not.
 7 years ago '08        #112
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
its nice to see this blow-hard bi*ch get ethered on his own show.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #113
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
pretty entertaining lol bill is fu*kin f*ggot he can't debate for sh*t,dude is lack of logic when it comes to debates,ol white man just repeats he's points over and over
 7 years ago '04        #114
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,791 | Props total: 17159 17159
fu*k the cops, Bill o riley and fu*k this bi*ch a.ss melody character
 7 years ago '05        #115
jwest600 
space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
 JimDinO77 said:
n*gga fukk the police and the bullsh*t legal system..... u sound like a real snitch a.ss n*gga right now and your missing the point..... in common's eyes, shakkur was innocent... or her actions where atleast justified, you know about the bullsh*t police tried to pull on the black panthers, if you think there wasn't anything fishy with the situation on the police's part, either you are a policeman, or a whitewashed/brainwashed individual .... and that's not even the point, the main point is that its only an opinion on an old topic, but Fox is trying their best to capitalize on all the small sh*t Common did to rationalize their false judgement on him.......... They let white artist slide by with no debate, but as soon as Nas and Common are involved in something political alarms go off?? and that's not racism.... u my friend, might be an idiot
 MO CITY TX said:
i support cop k!llers all day fu*k the bullsh*t. does anyone have any idea how bad cops were back in those days? especially towards groups like the black panthers. n*ggas are so pus*y these days and dont stand for anything anymore. i support any political prisoners from back in those days cuz they were down to go to war with police to gain freedom for us youngsters. fu*k fox news and anyone who supports their views. im on that malcolm x sh*t. wtf do you n*ggas stand for? you young n*ggas are pus*y these days.
I don't know why ya'll even debating with this Ms Melody a$$ clown... smh... dude's either a a brainwashed Tom, under the age of 18, or just a misinformed idiot.. If any one believes Mumia or a.ssata got a "fair" trial, or the evidence was overwhelming b/c the media "told u so" is f*cking lost and don't deserve such a heated debate...

@ Ms Melody---Before you just regurgitate the media do your research on how shakey the law did them... how the trial went down... how the evidence in BOTH cases were tainted, and they had an all white "jury of their peers" ... smh man I PRAY you're not black if so u are a discrace uncle ruckus a$$ clown...

@ Ms Melody--- Lil boy don't speak on sh*t you don't know about PERIOD, The Government doesn't like anti-establishment/ influential negroes and historically have tried to remove us from society by illegal surveilance, tainted evidence, and even a.ssasination for hire.... they didn't and don't like it bc they were "stirring up the good negroes and giving them a sense of self pride".. go ahead and eat what's spoon fed to u lil boy... evrything isn't just as your uncle bill o'reilly and his fellow consevative pundits want to lead you to believe and u need to step into reality...

Common supports a.ssatta and Mumia bc they represent VICTIMS of America's system of trying to destroy any black person who stands up for what is right PERIOD. If u cant see that then you don't deserve a debate from any self respecting black man on this board

Last edited by jwest600; 05-17-2011 at 01:41 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #116
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I would have handled that situation in the same exact fashion that Stewart did.
 7 years ago '09        #117
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,391 | Props total: 5095 5095
 big blak afrika said:
n*ggas always use the hella times when they know what they losing the argument.
 7 years ago '09        #118
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,391 | Props total: 5095 5095
but real talk

theres bigger things to worry about then probably the most conscious rapper there is goin to the white house for a poetry event
 7 years ago '05        #119
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
stewart just laid a nut right on this motha fu*ka's chin.
 7 years ago '04        #120
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 197 197
O'Reilly got owned
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy