most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1874 1874
 Switchc2390 said:
Bruh I honestly feel really bad for you..you are VERY out of touch with reality. Fox News would probably openly admit themselves that they try their damnest to sh*t on Obama every chance they get. Sarah Palin would admit this. Jon Stewart's program is neutral..that's pretty irrelevant.

But back to the point, your inability to look at the first verse in Common's song and see that he isn't celebrating cop k!lling but rather feeling as though someone who he believes did a lot of good in the world was wrongly convicted of cop k!lling proves that you don't even deserve to argue with me in this debate. I can't believe you actually tried to skip past the first verse and then take the hook out of context to prove your point..sh*t's sad really.

What's even more sad is you thinking someone like Common who stars on movies that are in theaters, puts out music that is all over the television and radio, and conducts speeches all across America is not allowed at the White House when sports teams and players, many of who have participated in crimes, would probably be allowed there(if their team won).

Just admit it..this is a non issue. It's just another thing Fox has cooked up trying to stir up some controversy in the hip hop world.
So Common's first verse is more accurate then a court of law is what you are saying? She was convicted of k!lling the officer. There was a dead cop involved. You are convicted after a grand jury finds you guilty after a trail. Conviction and being charged are 2 totally different things. SMH at this idiot making Common's verse bible.
 05-17-2011, 12:37 AM         #62
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:

Anyone that believes 1 conservative news channel is responsible for what a President has through go through is a fu*king moron. So you are telling me if FOX News was off the air gas prices would be lowered, the economy would go up, and the unemployment rate will go down?

That's cute what you were trying to do, but come on, at least be more creative if you going to come at me like that. Of course Fox News can't be blame for the economy, or oil prices or unemployment (Anyone with any common sense can tell you that, dummy), but Fox News can definitely be blame for the ignorance, hatred, racism and constant bullsh*t that gets raised about the President and also supporting and encouraging the blatant disrespect towards the president. Who were the geniuses that supported, popularized and were behind the Tea Party? Fox News. Who are the idiots that kept pushing and supporting the birthers? Fox News. Who are the ones that were releasing most of the misinformation about the Health Care bill? What do you know, again Fox News. What about Reverend Wright's controversy, Michelle's campaign against Obesity controversy, Sherry Sherrod controversy and many other ludicrous accusations and over blown controversies (including this one by Common), who were behind reporting on this nonsense and supporting it? Again, Fox News. Matter fact, who are the ones that are constantly questioning Obama status in this country and religious believe, Fox News. Fox News can easily be blame for this bullsh*t, because most idiots that believe in the things that I mentioned don't watch MSNBC or CNN (They fu*king don't... because they're view as the EVIL Liberal channels).... therefore, they only watch Fox News because that's the only news outlet in this nation that will patronized their stupidity, like yours.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-17-2011 at 12:50 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #63
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
 MELODY said:
So Common's first verse is more accurate then a court of law is what you are saying? She was convicted of k!lling the officer. There was a dead cop involved. You are convicted after a grand jury finds you guilty after a trail. Conviction and being charged are 2 totally different things. SMH at this idiot making Common's verse bible.
Wrongly convicted..wrongly charged..whatever. Common didn't believe that she was responsible for the time she got..that's obvious by the first verse.

But of course once again you're grasping straws because your argument has no more leverage. Common thinks the woman was WRONGLY CHARGED then...what's the difference in this debate?

Btw..I love how you argue one point when my post has many.
 7 years ago '07        #64
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Wrongly convicted..wrongly charged..whatever. Common didn't believe that she was responsible for the time she got..that's obvious by the first verse.

But of course once again you're grasping straws because your argument has no more leverage. Common thinks the woman was WRONGLY CHARGED then...what's the difference in this debate?

Btw..I love how you argue one point when my post has many.
Ok so what you are saying is that Common is just celebrating a cop k!ller who has significant evidence against her and was convicted of the murdering a police officer and its all right because Common BELIEVES she was WRONGLY CONVICTED?

Even though there was ton of evidence that found her guilty?

Hmmmmmm, lets give all these people a pass because poor them, they do not have the right capacity to take in the obvious.
 7 years ago '05        #65
space
space
 MELODY said:
Ok so what you are saying is that Common is just celebrating a cop k!ller who has significant evidence against her and was convicted of the murdering a police officer and its all right because Common BELIEVES she was WRONGLY CONVICTED?
You FINALLY get it! He isn't celebrating a cop k!ller though..he's honoring a black panther and someone who he believes was wrongly convicted. And Yes, it's alright because Common believes she was wrongly convicted because it's his opinion and he isn't celebrating the k!lling of a cop..he's speaking about someone who was influential in the black community that he believes was wrongly convicted...two completely different things.

Even though there was ton of evidence that found her guilty?

Hmmmmmm, lets give all these people a pass because poor them, they do not have the right capacity to take in the obvious.
Right, because as I said, everybody has slandered Bono, Springsteen, Cash, and Dylan, and those people aren't considered icons

Even if Common's beliefs in this particular issue are off base...why do they define him as a person or an artist? Like Stewart said, this probably means nothing to him. It means nothing to the Obama's. And it should mean anything to you. Artistic expression is artistic expression. Common has plenty of work promoting positive things...kind of like the work he used when he spoke at the White House.

Ahem...btw...my other points..once again ignored.
 7 years ago '07        #66
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
Another one just for kicks

“Peace, peace, peace, y’all.

Kick one off right quick.

I feel rugged
I am rugged
damn rugged
I walk on the carpet of the universe
keep on

And speak on sh*t
most are scared or unprepared
but I fled for my people so
keep on

Beyond space
I look for a place to put
hurt
I gotta work
keep on

Dreams of Black roads, of Black souls that act holistic
its realistic
keep on

Pharoah of the sun
lookin down the barrel of a gun
y’all know where I’m from
keep on

n*ggas at the crib sayin Rash look wierd
from myself I never hid
keep on

n*ggas at the crib say for them I never did
30 year old kids, sh*t boy
keep on

Any means necessarian
vegetarian
I be missin chicken
keep on

Request for another ressurection
the way I rhyme before
progression
this ain’t ’94
keep on

Chat room geeks
critique my B-Boy physique
who the fu*k made you Hip Hop police
keep on

Journalist who never had their turn at this
if its fresh, who are you to determine this
groupie
keep on

You here to show truth
or expose your cooch
you know I know reek from the roots
girl, keep on

Disease man made
to reproduce we afraid
a cure
Magic got AIDS
keep on

Supportin two homes
payin back school loans
like the NBA I’m in a new zone
keep on

Got married
can you carry the weight it take
to not get your freak on
keep on

fu*k shrooms and ecstasy
I’m consumed with a recipe
to get my blood to the highest destiny
keep on

The blackest of rappers
I ain’t doin no namin
go to Europe and start O’Jayin
keep on

whether choppin the raw
or studyin for the bar
we all children of Allah
keep on

Flyer say Free Mumia on my freezer
I’m holdin still mixin Echinacea and Golden Seal
keep on

Is it just an illusion
it’s many levels to it
it’s rebel music
so keep on.”
Mumia Abu-Jamal (born Wesley Cook on April 24, 1954) is a Black-American who was found guilty of and sentenced to death for the December 9, 1981 murder of Philadelphia police officer Daniel Faulkner.[1] He has been described as "perhaps the best known death-Row prisoner in the world", and his sentence is one of the most debated today.[2] Before his arrest, he was an activist, radio journalist, and part-time cab driver. He was a member of the Black Panther Party until October 1970.
#fail

But hey, at least Common is maturing and hasn't mentioned something so stupid as of late right. But we still have children defending this because wait "its Common, and I like him, and I dont care about anything other than its Hip Hop and we're gonna defend it no matter how ignorant we look" right?
 7 years ago '07        #67
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
You FINALLY get it! He isn't celebrating a cop k!ller though..he's honoring a black panther and someone who he believes was wrongly convicted. And Yes, it's alright because Common believes she was wrongly convicted because it's his opinion and he isn't celebrating the k!lling of a cop..he's speaking about someone who was influential in the black community that he believes was wrongly convicted...two completely different things.

Right, because as I said, everybody has slandered Bono, Springsteen, Cash, and Dylan, and those people aren't considered icons

Even if Common's beliefs in this particular issue are off base...why do they define him as a person or an artist? Like Stewart said, this probably means nothing to him. It means nothing to the Obama's. And it should mean anything to you. Artistic expression is artistic expression. Common has plenty of work promoting positive things...kind of like the work he used when he spoke at the White House.

Ahem...btw...my other points..once again ignored.
dawg if i ignore one of your points, its because you are truly wasting my time and you aren't focusing on the main issue, stop trying to move away from the subject at hand.
 7 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 MELODY said:
Another one just for kicks

#fail

But hey, at least Common is maturing and hasn't mentioned something so stupid as of late right. But we still have children defending this because wait "its Common, and I like him, and I dont care about anything other than its Hip Hop and we're gonna defend it no matter how ignorant we look" right?
More like..."I'm Melody and I'm gonna troll at any cost."

You've still proved nothing in 2 pages. Common still thinks he was wrongly convicted. It says right below your highlighted part that his sentence is "one of the most debated today." Do you know what that means? Doesn't seem like it.

Keep reaching though.
 7 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 MELODY said:
dawg if i ignore one of your points, its because you are truly wasting my time and you aren't focusing on the main issue, stop trying to move away from the subject at hand.
Moving away from the main issue..or what YOU believe to be the main issue? Everything I've said is an extension of the issue already at hand...you just know you're wrong.

Like I said, Fox has changed up their story multiple times..you're doing the same.

Last edited by Switchc2390; 05-17-2011 at 01:03 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #70
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 MELODY said:
And this n*gga basically co-signed not one but 2 cop k!llers. I dont give a fu*k if its fu*king Bush inviting Common to the white house, no one with that in their resume should be even allowed to take tours in there.
This has always been the issue at hand. Stop trying to spin it. Doesn't matter what common thinks, this is America and both cop k!llers got their trials and common still supports the cop k!llers.
 05-17-2011, 01:05 AM         #71
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Moving away from the main issue..or what YOU believe to be the main issue?

Like I said, Fox has changed up their story multiple times..you're doing the same.
I don't even know why you bothering with that turd. That fool is as stubborn as a damn donkey. ***WATCH THE CLIP***

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #72
space
space
 MELODY said:
This has always been the issue at hand. Stop trying to spin it. Doesn't matter what common thinks, this is America and both cop k!llers got their trials and common still supports the cop k!llers.
I've never spun anything in this entire debate..but I'm realizing now that I'm wasting time with someone that's trying to minimize a bunch of my points simply because he can't counter them.

What Common thinks DOES matter in this issue because you're talking about the validity of him being invited to the white house and if he's deserving. If he doesn't believe someone is convicted of cop k!lling..than what the fu*k is your issue?

And Once again, tell me why this is an issue when various other types of people that may not be deserving get invites to the white house as well? That's right..it isn't. This is a non issue.

All the sh*t going on in the world right now and you seriously think a rapper being invited to poetry night at the white house is important...smh.
 7 years ago '07        #73
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
I've never spun anything in this entire debate..but I'm realizing now that I'm wasting time with someone that's trying to minimize a bunch of my points simply because he can't counter them.

What Common thinks DOES matter in this issue because you're talking about the validity of him being invited to the white house and if he's deserving. If he doesn't believe someone is convicted of cop k!lling..than what the fu*k is your issue?

And Once again, tell me why this is an issue when various other types of people that may not be deserving get invites to the white house as well? That's right..it isn't. This is a non issue.

All the sh*t going on in the world right now and you seriously think a rapper being invited to poetry night at the white house is important...smh.
Nothing else is going on in this world what are you talking about? Obama's doing a fantastic job. Next time someone that doesn't deserve to go to the white house gets invited anyone has the right to challenge that invite on the right grounds with the right evidence. There are other tons of real poets that are more deserving. Common should of made a statement stating his case, and not have sheep argue what they think he thinks. You are not him, you do not know what he truly feels about these people, all you are doing is making a.ssumptions. Oreilly isn't, he has the lyrics, the facts of each case, and still no statement from Common.
 05-17-2011, 01:23 AM         #74
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jon Stewart with the 2nd round K.O
 05-17-2011, 01:27 AM         #75
buckeyemcgee21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was a racial issue %100
 05-17-2011, 01:30 AM         #76
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This video sh*ts on Fox so much worse

[video - click to view]

05-17-2011, 01:37 AM         #77
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow he actually brought down o reillys shield

oreilly had that face like "fu*k else can i say? i been had!"

ether was when he said "i like you but its said u wastin ya time doin this"
 7 years ago '10        #78
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
how does this man have a job? Man I got angry watching that.
 05-17-2011, 01:48 AM         #79
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
100 proof pure ether
 05-17-2011, 02:01 AM         #80
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flawless victory for Stewart

trill jackson said:
i could only imagine if they invited ice cube instead. that guy said a ton of ill sh*t back in the day
A NWA rep has already been there

[pic - click to view]

Idk why Stewart never brought this up. It's ok for a white republican to invite a gangsta rapper but a black democrat can't have a conscious rapper?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy