Madden 12 Franchise Mode - Gets the full reveal. All the features in EA's latest blog update.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
 Kaleko Sparx said:
garbage i want the old madden franchise back where u could relocate ur team to puerto rico if u wanted to, build a new stadium, new jerseys, set parking prices, food prices, ticket prices, listen to espn radio, get emails, and read the newspaper

worthless features EA besides the expanded roster
damn, you reminded me how much i miss the old madden. i remember getting madden 04 having friends over and hurting their feelings everytime michael vick scrambled LOL listenin to espn radio in the franchise menus, damnnn how sh*t has changed.. older maddens FTW.

however, i'll most likely still be getting this game. i mostly buy sports games and at times i just be in the mood to throw on some madden.
 7 years ago '07        #22
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,404 | Props total: 69925 69925
coppin son
 7 years ago '05        #23
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 layzie8171 said:
online franchise is the only reason to get the game anymore.
I expect to you in the franchise come August breh.
 7 years ago '04        #24
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19633 19633
thank you.... it always takes some garbage (11) to make some fire........

this is going to be the best Madden yet..
 7 years ago '07        #25
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
all the features of madden 12 sounds great, but the most problem with the game is the unrealistic game. Madden has become highlight football. Defense does not exist
 7 years ago '05        #26
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Last year, a team like the 49ers would always re-sign a player like Alex Smith because they had no other alternative on the team at his position. They would never take his potential into account and keep him on the roster for years.

This year they’ll make decisions more intelligently, getting rid of Smith and addressing the QB position in free agency or the draft.
We are gonna do that this year
 05-16-2011, 10:52 PM         #27
Kaleko Sparx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 six1twan said:
Damn slim how much do you want
well they had all them features in madden 04 which came out in 2003 its now 2011 and none of them features are anywhere to be found

sorry i dont get hype over adding 20 more players to the team like that somehow makes the sh*tty franchise mode any better fu*k that

itt: sheeps who buy the same game everyear over and over for full price

and every year people say OMG BEST MADDEN YET nope same sh*tty game

dont get me wrong i fu*k with madden its just EA has been slacking since they came to next gen the old maddens were 10x better
 7 years ago '11        #28
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
madden might be better then ncaa this year.
 7 years ago '05        #29
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #30
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Good thing about it...some ppl might make it "Head Coach 12" if they hate the gameplay...
 05-17-2011, 12:34 AM         #31
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaleko Sparx said:
garbage i want the old madden franchise back where u could relocate ur team to puerto rico if u wanted to, build a new stadium, new jerseys, set parking prices, food prices, ticket prices, listen to espn radio, get emails, and read the newspaper

man shut the fu*k up!!!
 7 years ago '10        #32
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
Sounds good... kinda want some of the old features back as well but aye ima get it regardless it only costs me 20 dollars
 7 years ago '04        #33
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Kaleko Sparx said:
well they had all them features in madden 04 which came out in 2003 its now 2011 and none of them features are anywhere to be found

sorry i dont get hype over adding 20 more players to the team like that somehow makes the sh*tty franchise mode any better fu*k that

itt: sheeps who buy the same game everyear over and over for full price

and every year people say OMG BEST MADDEN YET nope same sh*tty game

dont get me wrong i fu*k with madden its just EA has been slacking since they came to next gen the old maddens were 10x better
you wanna set ticket prices and the prices of a hot dog and other stuff you can do in owner mode than go play a damn tycoon game.....

I really think the franchise mode features in the past gen madden games were a bit overrated.....as long as the game play is tweaked, rosters are expanded, scouting isn't boring, and free agency isn't irrelevant franchise mode is much better.

more players on the roster is great, part of the experience of franchise mode that was missing was scouting these late round drafted players, college free agents, in the pre-season games to see if they are worth keeping on the roster. I always felt that if franchise had this it be much better.

what I think is good is that all the features they added all have some kind of synergy with each other. For example bigger rosters means less big name players getting cut for no damn reason even tho they aren't old and still have potential. The fact that you can scout a player/position for a certain attribute instead of scouting and randomly getting a stat that may not matter is great, if I am looking for a RB with speed to be a change of pace to my starter I can scout RBs on the combine and reveal the speed, accel and agility while the rest I can discover a different way.

Last edited by K1; 05-17-2011 at 01:00 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #34
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
 shaans27 said:
all the features of madden 12 sounds great, but the most problem with the game is the unrealistic game. Madden has become highlight football. Defense does not exist
yeah man i agree with you on this the unrealistic gm play so much things are happening in the gm that have you like c'mon now never will that ever happen in real life football

example..no way shape form or fashion will my D-lineman be ran over by a 190 pound player
example..no way in a real life football gm will u be winning the gm by 21+points and the team your playing is continuiously running the ball like the score is deadlocked
example..no way in real life football a player is 3 to 4 steps ahead of the defender and the QB doesn't have the ablility to place the ball in the exact spot that the ball is needed to be placed

these are just some of the numerous things that hopefully EA has addressed in Madden 12

Last edited by six1twan; 05-17-2011 at 03:54 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #35
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 ThaShark316 said:
Good thing about it...some ppl might make it "Head Coach 12" if they hate the gameplay...
I wouldn't go that far, cause Head Coach 09 was real deep. But I agree with using the game just for Franchise mode. I played 2k8 too much to enjoy Madden's version of football, but I like the changes to franchise. Hopefully they added the team philosophies & draft stuff from HC 09.
 05-17-2011, 02:42 AM         #36
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaleko Sparx said:

do you actually play the games? You could relocate teams and build new stadiums and all that last year so what exactly are you complaining about?
 7 years ago '05        #37
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 18414 18414
Theres things that still nees to be fixed. Im tired of trying to swat a ball down & it completly goes thru my hand. Sometimes ill lose a challenge when the opponent clearly didnt catch the ball inbounds. The running physics need to be more player specfic. Defense def needs alot of work. Especially dbs and lbs. The interception button is off as hell sometimes. Ugh theres so much but in a nutshell the gameplay mechanics needs an overhaul in addition to what theyre doin
 7 years ago '09        #38
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
 Pistol Peter said:
online franchise is overrated

Agree,I can never get people together to play online league. I'm a offline franchise Guy anyways,so I'm happy with the changes.
 7 years ago '10        #39
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
bout time
 7 years ago '07        #40
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
THE LEGIT online franchise is being ran on PS3, and it is halfway full...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now