:salty: D Wade on Taj Gibson: “I’ll Take My 90 to 1 Blocks to Dunked on Ratio”

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
278 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
yo im really taking the names of Wades bi*ches in this thread cuz yall hoes is on full Whitney Houston mode...its cool to be a ride or die bi*ch but goddamn give a n*gga some breathing room let him f!ght his own battles
 7 years ago '04        #82
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4112 4112
Wade got baptized circumsized and euthanized all in one dunk. It wasn't just a poster. It was pippen over Ewing nasty.
 05-16-2011, 04:32 PM         #83
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone else think Taj Gibson looked like a dinosaur or like a mortal kombat faced n*gga when he was yelling? lookin like a velociraptor
 05-16-2011, 04:35 PM         #84
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He had like 0 options, wasn't his fault but it is what it is... he got got

he admitted it himself already. its like jay and ether. L. everyone knew at the moment. it was obvious. time moved on. some over time for whatever reason would say different (usually biased reasoning) but the majority would still agree, he got got... just like on this... he got got.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 05-16-2011 at 04:38 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #85
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k D-wade. He got yammed on something serious!
 7 years ago '04        #86
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8

[video - click to view]

Still my favorite player no matter how many times he gets dunked on. Oh and who the fu*k is Taj Gibson? Please you think taj is going to have a game like that again? anyways those are just my opinions, Game 2 baby!
 7 years ago '08        #87
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
He gave him props though, i guess people jsut read the title
 7 years ago '07        #88
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
 Dope Bai said:
Dunk of the year for me.

My problem I have with his statement is that, he added the tidbit about his 90 - 1 ratio. Is he that insecure that he feels he needs to remind us all that he crowned nuff dudes in his career??? Or that was the first time he was really boomed on??? We've already talked about all the crazy dunks he had already. Every year, he has a top 3 dunk, thats gets shown till you've memorized the play.

Let Taj get his shine. Say the dunk was nice and keep it moving. We all know you've ethered a few dudes in your career. You don't need to throw that in there.

He alsoput in a great effort to try to block it. There's nothing to be ashamed of. You tried to block dude, and he crowned you...Take it, and move along - no need to add smart remarks/comments about afterwards...
By crowned im guessing you mean dunk if so you took his whole quote outta context

He was saying hes blocked plenty dunks at rim and some have been by 7 ft centers. He took his first L at the rim....he tossed a lil jab in there.
 05-16-2011, 05:53 PM         #89
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what ever, sh*t was basic 2 handed dunk on a fast brake on a shorter man, who by the way will fukkin get his revenge on this puzzy nyga who aint even a allstar, its ok everybody gets 15min sooner or later
 7 years ago '09        #90
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
Posterized :cool-smiley-009:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #91
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14596 14596
That was a good one,” Wade said. “First time I got dunked on all year. I’ll take my 90-to-1 blocks to dunked on ratio. It was a very athletic play. I knew I didn’t have a chance."
That in bold holds more weight than the other comment, especially whats underlined.

Main Event said:
He gave him props though, i guess people jsut read the title
 7 years ago '04        #92
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 05-16-2011, 06:31 PM         #93
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol Wade's right 90-1. If wade wasn't so tiny compared to Gibson I would be excited.

[video - click to view]

Until TG dunks on some1 his size or bigger. That dunk on Wade consider overrated.
 7 years ago '05        #94
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 TH35 said:
That in bold holds more weight than the other comment, especially whats underlined.

You see how far Wade got pushed back? Straight abused. It WAS a very athletic play, but :lachen001: at knowing he didn't have a chance. at some people can't see the way he played his compliment.
 05-16-2011, 06:36 PM         #95
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn y'all are some lame a.ss butt hurt n*ggas.. I live in Miami and watched the game at the bar and EVERYONE went crazy when that sh*t happened... even the Heat fan next to me said it was dunk of the year

But leave it to the lame n*ggas of the bxsc to make excuses for it
 7 years ago '04        #96
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
They gonna try to dunk on everybody now.. By they I mean the Bulls.. Wade just threw some kerosene on his team... They bout to get blazed...
 7 years ago '04        #97
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,491 | Props total: 6433 6433
happens to the best of us
 05-16-2011, 06:53 PM         #98
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MY_name said:
Damn y'all are some lame a.ss butt hurt n*ggas.. I live in Miami and watched the game at the bar and EVERYONE went crazy when that sh*t happened... even the Heat fan next to me said it was dunk of the year

But leave it to the lame n*ggas of the bxsc to make excuses for it
how is that the dunk of the year though? Lol I make fun of Kobe all the time but hes dunk on soft Omeka was easily better. Tell me you don't that!!!!

Now hes 1 hander...... awesome

lol.....Thats just a regular as 2 hand dunk with a littler guy failing at blocking. Blake Griffin has done better.

Last edited by Youngray22; 05-16-2011 at 06:57 PM..
 05-16-2011, 06:54 PM         #99
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotBYoungTurk said:
They gonna try to dunk on everybody now.. By they I mean the Bulls.. Wade just threw some kerosene on his team... They bout to get blazed...
Well your not a time machine we just got to wait and see.
 05-16-2011, 06:56 PM         #100
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO! fu*k iz wrong wit you n*ggas what did the heat do to you guys to make em hate em so much i jus cant understand it...i love how tha compliments are left unbold in the SAME SENTENCE...god so much hate.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy