Bad Meets Evil (Royce Da’ 5’9″ x Eminem) Hell The Sequel Cover

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2011, 02:52 PM         #41
Lyriceater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haven't heard any of the leaks, I want to hear how this will turn out, but with recent Eminem I'm not getting my hopes up.
 7 years ago '09        #42
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
when will the big news be exposed?

on rapfix at 4?
 7 years ago '05        #43
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Its a hip hop graveyard, if you look close one of the speakers in the back says "RIP watch the throne"
Cover is better than that Recovery crap. But Jay and Ye stay on your mind #WINNING
 7 years ago '09        #44
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 Swisher sweet said:
Cover is better than that Recovery crap. But Jay and Ye stay on your mind #WINNING
its just that kanye n jay came up with doing a crazy collab lp but pushed it back when the god eminem never pushes nothing back
 7 years ago '05        #45
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 FappingFapstar said:
its just that kanye n jay came up with doing a crazy collab lp but pushed it back when the god eminem never pushes nothing back
Watch the Throne could drop today and ShadyVsEminem would still have some slick sh*t to say about it
 7 years ago '10        #46
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
It's actually happening...
 7 years ago '09        #47
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,713 | Props total: 6210 6210
 D.S.O.M. said:
Any attention that they give to Watch the Throne is a win and only proves their theory to be right. They're at the top of this sh*t.

Im sure jay and ye got a laugh and sent a you're welcome email for being the inspiration for this lil underground Ep.

waits for BME to outsell WTT cause of marshall's cult following, even though WTT will turn out more hits.
Its Eminem and a fairly unknown rapper to mainstream against 2 of the top 5 biggest rappers of the last 7 years, it`l be close sales wise(Jay and Kanye must have around 15 No.1 albums between them).

Fastlane did ok for a week and dropped like a brick then. When its known what project sold more after about 6 months then we will know what did better ,wouldnt base it on 1st week sales(people acted like Rihanna flopped yet she has sold well over a mil with no signs of stopping)

Royce and Eminem are not going for hits on this, judging by HAM Kanye and Jay would wanna touch there hit game up a notch or 5 if thats the route they choose

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-16-2011 at 04:20 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #48
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Gm0ney85 said:
corniest album of the decade... hands down.
It's an EP... and it didn't even come out yet.
 7 years ago '04        #49
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
space
$6,571 | Props total: 10129 10129
2 old washed up rappers. . .damn. . royce looks like a sad old slave. sitting prety next to his massser....

cracker em wearing the same clothes for a yr straight. . on his homer simpson sh*t

Last edited by mac58; 05-16-2011 at 03:48 PM..
 05-16-2011, 03:51 PM         #50
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shang Tsung said:
why isnt eminem smiling?
who gives a fu*k
 05-16-2011, 03:54 PM         #51
lyonsm316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see there is the usual hate brigade in an Eminem related thread!

So Royce and Em are... washed up?? It's a shame they can still out rap your favourite rapper then isn't it!
 7 years ago '04        #52
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
space
 lyonsm316 said:
I see there is the usual hate brigade in an Eminem related thread!

So Royce and Em are... washed up?? It's a shame they can still out rap your favourite rapper then isn't it!
im an em fan. . i even liked recovery .. but he is washed up. . u cna tell he was trying to hard. . royce is a joke so i wont even talk about him . .,he juts a eminem ball licker. .but em is great.. but still nothing on nas and jay. . distant relaitves and bp3 >>>>recovery ..
 7 years ago '04        #53
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
space
em cant now and could never out rap nas. . and maybe he outshined Jay on one song renagade (which was an original em and royce song) but if u compare the discographies Jay z destroys em, .. .not that it matters because they are both great rappers...... just saying..
rap is done. . so repetitive now. . the youth should tun off their $100 dre beats and read a fu*king book

people so concerned about what this n*gga said. . what this f*ggot wearing. . who gives a fu*k.?. .but em does look like a homo in them clothes :)

Last edited by mac58; 05-16-2011 at 04:06 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #54
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 D.S.O.M. said:
Any attention that they give to Watch the Throne is a win and only proves their theory to be right. They're at the top of this sh*t.

Im sure jay and ye got a laugh and sent a you're welcome email for being the inspiration for this lil underground Ep.
waits for BME to outsell WTT cause of marshall's cult following, even though WTT will turn out more hits.
he was kidding it doesnt say anything about watch the thrown on there you dumb fu*k
 7 years ago '05        #56
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 Shang Tsung said:
why isnt eminem smiling?
why does eminem not know how to change his attire
 7 years ago '09        #57
Rakabash 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$34 | Props total: 24 24
I think Joell Ortiz understands the Shady/Interscope publicity and release of Bad Meets Evil campaign. Royce was instrumental in getting SH signed to Shady/Interscope. Besides SH have been recording with Em for a good week now. Joell I agree is probably the enthusisastic spitter in SH. Never takes rhymes off, spits every verse like its his last, and is the most hungry. I applaud Em for releasing a project with the focus on beats and rhymes rather than pop songs.

I'm happy for Royce. BME EP, Success Is Certain, SH debut on Shady. He's practically i heaven. His career prospects is what every emcee in the game could possibly want. I just hope it doesn't go to his head, and the other members of SH start catching feelings
 7 years ago '07        #58
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 D.S.O.M. said:

why would jay be laughing when he knows Eminems and Royce's Ep will do 4 times the number him and kanyes LP will do

Hits? who gives a fu*k about hits?

lyrical hip hop > mainstream hip pop

7 years ago '05        #59
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
 Gm0ney85 said:
corniest album of the decade... hands down.
 7 years ago '12        #60
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
So this was the big announcement?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy