Mayweather Jr: "Already had outfit made for the Pacquiao fight, I'm just waiting"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-17-2011, 02:11 PM         #161
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If ESPN just sat these two n*ggas down together.. at the same table.. ON TV

this f!ght would have happened

somebody is giving everybody else the run around behind the scenes
 7 years ago '05        #162
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
All Pac has to do is agree to the olympic style testing....

But pacman fans gonna say "well why should he?" .... he doesnt have to if yall want to see the f!ght then he has to
 7 years ago '07        #163
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 VictoryThagr8 said:
I want to ask all the floyd stan. When has pacquiao ducked anybody. And plase don't bring up nate campbell, or zaheer rahemm(who lost right after he beat morrales and went bum status). Pacquaio always want to f!ght anybody and prove he is the best. He cleaned out 147 basicaly. Who is there at 140 or 147 beside floyd who is theat to pacquaio. Chinny bradley who can't throw any straight punches and is feather fisted is the best at 140. Ortiz couldn't handle maidanas power and quit while being up in the judges card. And martinez is only being mention because there is nobody at 147 left outside of floy and pacquaio need to f!ght the lineal 160p champ to even get challenged.

Floyd ducked cotto, marg, paul williams and now pacquaio. He waited till shane was 1 year and 6 month inactive and 3 years old to f!ght him.

I used to like floyd more than pacqaio but its hard to defend a boxer who retires everytime there is a threat to him
 7 years ago '04        #164
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
Take The Tests...
 05-17-2011, 03:28 PM         #165
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayweather a fool
 7 years ago '04        #166
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Woodwin said:

But pacman fans gonna say "well why should he?" .... he doesnt have to if yall want to see the f!ght then he has to
all mayweather has to do is f!ght under the same rules that all PROFESSIONAL boxers f!ght under.

hmmm lets see, one will f!ght under the rules already given and one will only f!ght under his own terms...I wonder who's to blame.
 7 years ago '05        #167
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10685 10685
 Santoro said:
Ok Floyd Stan. You've yet to prove that Floyd has gone after the best and hasn't hand picked lesser f!ghters. Manny f!ghts whoever, whenever with no excuses. You keep believing Floyds lies, problem is no one else does.

And the idiot talking about De La Hoyas weight. He's the one who said on 24/7 he was in the best shape of his life and he was the one who agreed to that weight. So c'mon.
Manny doesn't f!ght whoever.... Bob Arum does a hell of a job making you dumb Mofo's think that..

Floyd is his own boss. He f!ghts whoever he wants and whenever he wants. Manny doesn't dictate who he f!ghts.. Bob Arum does..

Boxing is a business and Manny isn't a very good business man. If he was, he would leave Arum.

Arum will only have Manny f!ght under the following conditions..

1.) Catchweight
2.) Coming off a major loss
3.) f!ghters past their prime ( De La Hoya, Shane and now possibly Marquez)

If the JMM f!ght goes through, 4 of Manny's last 7 f!ghts have been with f!ghters who have been demolished by Mayweather (Hatton, Shane, Oscar, JMM)...

When Floyd fought them, each one were a "major threat" to give him his first loss. Once they were exposed is when Arum set up the matches for Pac and you n*ggaz just ate up the hype of "Pac f!ghting anybody"

He's a snake but one heck of a promoter...
 7 years ago '06        #168
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 CTre said:
Take The Tests...
only if floyd would stop acting like a scared a.ss pus*y
 7 years ago '06        #169
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 jasonrcruz said:
all mayweather has to do is f!ght under the same rules that all PROFESSIONAL boxers f!ght under.

hmmm lets see, one will f!ght under the rules already given and one will only f!ght under his own terms...I wonder who's to blame.
i dont think you can simplify this problem any more than that..floyd stans just got owned by this remark
 7 years ago '04        #170
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
 Woodwin said:

That's what I'm saying. Simply just take the test. Win loss or draw he stands to make 20million+ to give blood and f!ght. I can't say I know any1 innocent that will pass up on that deal unless they felt they had more to lose. It will then put the ball in Floyd hands and he can then be called pus*y or whatever for still not f!ghting if that's the case
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy