Mayweather Jr: "Already had outfit made for the Pacquiao fight, I'm just waiting"

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
damn he really was searching through his containers to find that.
 7 years ago '07        #122
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Bea5T said:
whats hilarious is that floyd fought mosley - who was CAUGHT doing steroids - but is afraid of manny.

I think floyd would win, but apparently he doesn't.
But If I correct, Shane took the test
 05-16-2011, 09:42 PM         #123
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
Detox
Mayweather Pacquiao
Bulls winning the chip this year

Things that will never happen for $800 Alex.
lol and except for the last one. I'm starting to believe the Bulls have a legit shot.
 7 years ago '05        #124
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 carltouss619 said:
But If I correct, Shane took the test
So it's ok to have done roids at some point in your career

just not before the f!ght with floyd

Makes alot of sense.

Would floyd f!ght manny if news came out that he did roids a couple of years ago, but not anymore?
 7 years ago '07        #125
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Bea5T said:

Makes alot of sense.

Would floyd f!ght manny if news came out that he did roids a couple of years ago, but not anymore?
wtf are you talking about? You make no sense. Yes Shane got caught doing roids. And yes they fought but in order for that f!ght to happen he had to take the test I believe, which would a.ssure PBF that he was clean I never seen such a simple request turn into the most complicated retarded logic
 7 years ago '07        #126
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
How come no one cars to touch on this video. This leaves me to believe that it is true because pacs fan have to problem jumping on anything that even resembles discrediting him...but when ever this video pops up, its like " oh sh*t, act like you don't see it"
 7 years ago '05        #127
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
wtf are you talking about? You make no sense. Yes Shane got caught doing roids. And yes they fought but in order for that f!ght to happen he had to take the test I believe, which would a.ssure PBF that he was clean I never seen such a simple request turn into the most complicated retarded logic
lol, I guess if you are not able to comprehend something, it must be retarded
 7 years ago '04        #128
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19639 19639
 carltouss619 said:
How come no one cars to touch on this video. This leaves me to believe that it is true because pacs fan have to problem jumping on anything that even resembles discrediting him...but when ever this video pops up, its like " oh sh*t, act like you don't see it"
Touch what bro???

Mosley HAD to take the test if he wanted a pay day, he's in no condition to be disputing terms...

PACMAN is....

He is NOW officially the BIGGER PPV DRAW.. and took Mayweather's spotlight as the P4P king.

Pacman technically doesn't have to agree to anything but what the state asks of him, everything else is Floyd..... well, it's coming to a point where Floyd is going to have to say fu*k it and do it how it's been done... Maybe it's wrong, whatever... The state doesn't see it that way, and neither does Pac...
 7 years ago '07        #129
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 TanstA! said:
Touch what bro???

Mosley HAD to take the test if he wanted a pay day, he's in no condition to be disputing terms...

PACMAN is....

He is NOW officially the BIGGER PPV DRAW.. and took Mayweather's spotlight as the P4P king.

Pacman technically doesn't have to agree to anything but what the state asks of him, everything else is Floyd..... well, it's coming to a point where Floyd is going to have to say fu*k it and do it how it's been done... Maybe it's wrong, whatever... The state doesn't see it that way, and neither does Pac...
I want someone to touch on this video right now

whenever any other video pops up resembling an attack on pac, his fans come to criticize the video, why doesn't anyone touch on this video. right now, is this video true or false.
 05-16-2011, 10:09 PM         #130
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic repeating your self over and over again.......
 7 years ago '07        #131
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
 Bea5T said:
whats hilarious is that floyd fought mosley - who was CAUGHT doing steroids - but is afraid of manny.

I think floyd would win, but apparently he doesn't.
your argument is flawed here.

mosley was caught on steriods= why would he use them again and jeopardize anything.

pacquiao hasn't been caught only accused= theres still a chance he could be juicing.

who the fu*k in their right mind would risk a undefeated career to f!ght someone who wont take a random blood and urine test when they claim they have nothing to hide?
 7 years ago '04        #132
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19639 19639
 carltouss619 said:
I want someone to touch on this video right now

whenever any other video pops up resembling an attack on pac, his fans come to criticize the video, why doesn't anyone touch on this video. right now, is this video true or false.
nice deflection... go to www.eastsideboxing.com/forum if you want to dispute your video.
 7 years ago '07        #133
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
 Bea5T said:

Makes alot of sense.

you're truly dumb. the point of a test before a f!ght is to ensure no f!ghter has an unfair advantage during the match.

if it was learned that pac took steroids three years ago but has stopped thats fine because those peak affects are gone.
 7 years ago '05        #134
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 nastynoble said:
you're truly dumb. the point of a test before a f!ght is to ensure no f!ghter has an unfair advantage during the match.

if it was learned that pac took steroids three years ago but has stopped thats fine because those peak affects are gone.

Point is, Floyd wouldn't f!ght him if that was the case.

He'd cry about pac tainting the sport and that he doesn't "deserve" the f!ght
 7 years ago '07        #135
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 TanstA! said:
nice deflection... go to if you want to dispute your video.
deflection? you're the one that asked about what I was referring to?
 7 years ago '04        #136
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Loxy Miracles said:
that will knock you thafu*k out...
n*gga im 6 foot 202 lbs... A heavyweight... Floyd is 5'8" 150lbs a weleterweight... He cant even knock out n*ggas at 140lbs with his brittle a.ss hands... U living in a fairy tale my n*gga... Outside a ring i would pound this n*gga into a fu*king pulp... That boxing sh*t only works in a organized environment with rules and a ref...
 7 years ago '05        #137
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,984 | Props total: 10681 10681
 dre03 said:
n*gga im 6 foot 202 lbs... A heavyweight... Floyd is 5'8" 150lbs a weleterweight... He cant even knock out n*ggas at 140lbs with his brittle a.ss hands... U living in a fairy tale my n*gga... Outside a ring i would pound this n*gga into a fu*king pulp... That boxing sh*t only works in a organized environment with rules and a ref...
 7 years ago '04        #138
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,688 | Props total: 15456 15456
a PROFESSIONAL boxer can kick any of our a.sses. you guys are dumb as fu*k if you think otherwise.
 7 years ago '07        #139
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
 Bea5T said:
Point is, Floyd wouldn't f!ght him if that was the case.

He'd cry about pac tainting the sport and that he doesn't "deserve" the f!ght
you don't have a point because you don't know what floyd would do.
 7 years ago '04        #140
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 dre03 said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now