Mayweather Jr: "Already had outfit made for the Pacquiao fight, I'm just waiting"

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2011, 06:15 PM         #101
Surfer DeezLy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
Regardless of what you hear Pacquiao didn't agree to the Olympic Style Testing.. He said YES he would take A TEST... but didn't agree to the Olympic Style Testing. Why is that?
Why would major sport sport sites post about Pacquiao agreeing to take A test if its not THE test smh Mayweathers scared, Didnt he say hes havin legal issues so hes not f!ghtin?
 7 years ago '08        #102
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 CTre said:
Regardless of what you hear Pacquiao didn't agree to the Olympic Style Testing.. He said YES he would take A TEST... but didn't agree to the Olympic Style Testing. Why is that?
cus he dont have to! mayweather dont control sh*t. n*gga cant even control his temper.
 7 years ago '07        #103
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
Floyd scared, plain and simple. Being undefeated is irrelevant when you're allowed to pick and choose who you f!ght.
 7 years ago '11        #104
superio06 
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
MM called him out straight up if pac is about pleasing the fans why wont he take the damn test FOH there both taking the same test its just to keep a clean f!ght but yall got pac's nuts so far down yall throat yall brains are not functioning
 7 years ago '05        #105
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 carltouss619 said:
I'm just curious, do you have facts or any type of proof? I'm led to believe that there are a lot of casual fans (including myself, except I don't run my mouth like they do, I just go off observations from f!ghts) who really don't know a whole lot of boxing, running their mouths as if they knew. So again proof?
Off the top of my head cuz im on my phone not my computer. Shane Mosley, he got called out multiple times by Shane in his prime. Yet kept making multiple excuses why he couldn't f!ght. Then calls Shane out after Mosley had fought 3 times in a year. Floyd fans will tell you he called him out before that but what he did was say he wanted to f!ght multiple f!ghters and never fought most of them. He also has had a problem f!ghting number 1 contenders. He retired when the Welterweight division was starting to be the strongest. He fought Mitchell. For literally the same amount. Of money that was offered to him to for f!ght number 1 contender Margarito. Fought Baldomir who was a bum instead of multiple better f!ghters. Made JMM gain 17 pounds to f!ght him the Mayweather came in overweight for the f!ght. Do yourself a favor and youtube Ra Rugged Man Mayweather interview and then you'll understand why most of the boxing world does not respect him.
 7 years ago '11        #106
superio06 
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
o you forgot de la hoya & hattons bum a.ss and mosley jumped in the ring called out mm after the jmm f!ght. and pp boy jmm would have no chance against mm at any weight. and pac and jmm bout to f!ght at basically the same weight "144"
 7 years ago '04        #107
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 1MikE said:
they coulda cleaned up the quote, they aint have to do Floyd like that.
floyd did floyd like that. nothing that comes out of his mouth makes much sense, its hard to believe him when it comes to anything. hes scared as fu*k to f!ght him
 7 years ago '05        #108
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10710 10710
 Santoro said:
Off the top of my head cuz im on my phone not my computer. Shane Mosley, he got called out multiple times by Shane in his prime. Yet kept making multiple excuses why he couldn't f!ght. Then calls Shane out after Mosley had fought 3 times in a year. Floyd fans will tell you he called him out before that but what he did was say he wanted to f!ght multiple f!ghters and never fought most of them. He also has had a problem f!ghting number 1 contenders. He retired when the Welterweight division was starting to be the strongest. He fought Mitchell. For literally the same amount. Of money that was offered to him to for f!ght number 1 contender Margarito. Fought Baldomir who was a bum instead of multiple better f!ghters. Made JMM gain 17 pounds to f!ght him the Mayweather came in overweight for the f!ght. Do yourself a favor and youtube Ra Rugged Man Mayweather interview and then you'll understand why most of the boxing world does not respect him.

1.) Mosley said he wasn't f!ghting floyd because of a infamous "tooth ache" excuse....

2.) He was only being offered 8 mill to f!ght Margarito.. He was offered 12 million to f!ght Baldomir... U do the math...

3.) Besides Pac...JMM was the arguably the top pound for pound f!ghter when he fought floyd..
 05-16-2011, 08:15 PM         #109
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 superio06 said:
o you forgot de la hoya & hattons bum a.ss and mosley jumped in the ring called out mm after the jmm f!ght. and pp boy jmm would have no chance against mm at any weight. and pac and jmm bout to f!ght at basically the same weight "144"
Floyd didn't make weight and had to pay a penalty. The f!ght was supposed to be at 144 but Floyd came in at 146.
 7 years ago '04        #110
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 jasonrcruz said:
Ok mayweather fans...blame manny for agreeing to the same terms that 99.4% of boxing matches have been under. Next time I see a bully I'm gonna tell him I'm not scared and i'll f!ght but I want to make sure he's not hiding anything in his shoe first.
Is the f!ght against that bully sanctioned? Legacy at stake?...

Your logic....
 05-16-2011, 08:20 PM         #111
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cali22buck said:
Is the f!ght against that bully sanctioned? Legacy at stake?...

Your logic....
His legacy is already ruined in the eyes of like 90% of boxing fans over this whole thing. If he never f!ghts again, he might as well be Joe Calzaghe or something.
 7 years ago '06        #112
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 CTre said:

That's the test he agreed too,stop it 5
 7 years ago '04        #113
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
 BearWalken79 said:
That's the test he agreed too,stop it 5
Why haven't we heard anything if thats the case?
 7 years ago '06        #114
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
 22k said:
His legacy is already ruined in the eyes of like 90% of boxing fans over this whole thing. If he never f!ghts again, he might as well be Joe Calzaghe or something.
Finally somebody in here that keeps up with boxing props.
 7 years ago '06        #115
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
 CTre said:
Why haven't we heard anything if thats the case?

He agreed to take the test it was even confimed by Mayweather himself(on his you tube rant) but Floyd said he was done f!ghting go figure
 7 years ago '04        #116
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19916 19916
 22k said:
^^^^^

Sad sh*t, but true.... Floyd is one of the greatest technicians of our time but his ego will be his downfall...

I mean sh*t, It already is!!

look at how many people are calling him a coward now, the only dudes left defending Floyd at this point, would probably hold his sweaty jockstrap.
 7 years ago '10        #117
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
 dre03 said:

This n*gga is a joke
that will knock you thafu*k out...
 7 years ago '11        #118
Nickle n Dime 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
 7 years ago '07        #119
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #120
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
whats hilarious is that floyd fought mosley - who was CAUGHT doing steroids - but is afraid of manny.

I think floyd would win, but apparently he doesn't.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy