Mayweather Jr: "Already had outfit made for the Pacquiao fight, I'm just waiting"

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,386 | Props total: 136 136
For those saying that Manny is not taking the tests, or hes not specifying what tests he's taking since he didn't say "olympic style testing"...

Manny is saying he'll take the TESTS, meaning hes taking the tests that Mayweather wants him to. He don't know what kinda tests mayweather wants him exactly to take yet, because they havn't discussed whats gonna be written in the official contract, not the contract that fell through before these allegations

[video - click to view]

"did you agree to the no limit testing, no 14 day cut off, any day? Manny: Yes."

Last edited by j_k1dd; 05-16-2011 at 04:35 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #82
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,111 | Props total: 73 73
 Santoro said:
People don't believe Floyd because he's been ducking good competition and great f!ghters for years. This isn't an opinion its a fu*king fact.
I'm just curious, do you have facts or any type of proof? I'm led to believe that there are a lot of casual fans (including myself, except I don't run my mouth like they do, I just go off observations from f!ghts) who really don't know a whole lot of boxing, running their mouths as if they knew. So again proof?
 6 years ago '11        #83
O_o 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 ChickzNKickz said:
Neva heard of someone turning down 25 million over a blood test....

6 years ago '07        #84
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 j_k1dd said:
For those saying that Manny is not taking the tests, or hes not specifying what tests he's taking since he didn't say "olympic style testing"...

Manny is saying he'll take the TESTS, meaning hes taking the tests that Mayweather wants him to. He don't know what kinda tests mayweather wants him exactly to take yet, because they havn't discussed whats gonna be written in the official contract, not the contract that fell through before these allegations

"did you agree to the no limit testing, no 14 day cut off, any day? Manny: Yes."
LMAO he was asked specifically do you want to f!ght mayweather and he couldn't give a straight up yes or no.............. this video shouldn't be used if you're trying to proof something
 6 years ago '04        #85
bluedawgalex 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,145 | Props total: 524 524
 AI34Life said:
this goes to both of them. stop talkin and f!ght already damn it!
manny has had 4-5 f!ghts since 09..n*gga stay in the ring.. floyd hasnt done sh*t.

floyd gotta stop dodging n*ggas and get in the ring himself
 6 years ago '08        #86
Arson 83 heat pts83
space
space
$37,285 | Props total: 9758 9758
 j_k1dd said:

well why are we half way through 2011 with no progress? Somethin aint adding up. everybody ready to go but aint nobody movin
 6 years ago '05        #87
ChickzNKickz 98 heat pts98
space
space
$9,793 | Props total: 2158 2158
 j_k1dd said:

After watching that video numerous times... (Pac fans/stans luv to use it as "proof")

I don't think Manny clearly understood the question... His "yes, yes" is more of agreement to the fact he agreed to take certain test, but not a test without a cutoff date...

If Manny agreed to Mayweather's demands, please believe Arum would have made it public by now...

Last edited by ChickzNKickz; 05-16-2011 at 04:50 PM..
 05-16-2011, 04:53 PM         #88
kngdngalng 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
the robe and gear is essential to a main event Mayweather f!ght.. you're missing the point
yeah, he is with his dumb azz.
 6 years ago '09        #89
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,041 | Props total: 227 227
 bluedawgalex said:
my thoughts exactly..

like i've said before..if im the sh*t im gonna keep f!ghting and proving all my haters wrong.. even IF pacman was using roids which im pretty sure he's not..that wont stop me from f!ghting... its not like pacman using roids is gonna k!ll floyd.. this n*gga is shook
all the people saying this has no idea how much you benefit from taking roids especially in boxing
 6 years ago '07        #90
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

I've noticed Pacs fan love to avoid this video

Last edited by carltouss619; 05-16-2011 at 05:09 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #91
Arson 83 heat pts83
space
space
$37,285 | Props total: 9758 9758
 faceoffizhere said:
all the people saying this has no idea how much you benefit from taking roids especially in boxing
shout out to Shawne Merriman
 05-16-2011, 05:20 PM         #92
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
Neva heard of someone turning down 25 million over a blood test....

That goes both ways though, doesn't it ????
 6 years ago '10        #93
marx1684 
space
space
$3,375 | Props total: 1738 1738
I just think they're getting the money right. People don't understand how many checks have to get cut before other checks even get cut. They're stalling b/c they need endorsement deals & all that. Can you all even fathom the number of businesses that will be trying to get in on the advertising? Who's taking what home? This may be one of the most expensive f!ghts to date. People will make you wait for them to get their money right.
 6 years ago '04        #94
bluedawgalex 2 heat pts
space
space
 faceoffizhere said:
im just saying its not gonna k!ll him to f!ght pacman...

dude makes up so many excuses...

for all he know he may have already fought dudes that used steroids so whats the problem..

if u the best back it up..
 6 years ago '05        #95
Sizzler01 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,779 | Props total: 183 183
 CTre said:
Yes, Olympic style drug testing should be mandatory and would obviously do the sport some good.
who is going to pay for that ish? the only thing this olympic test would prove is you're not juicing for an 8 week camp, which may explain why floyd takes long breaks, swears he ain't been in the gym and is back in the ring like he never missed a beat, bigger than Mosley... year around testing would be the way to go
 6 years ago '04        #96
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
Ok mayweather fans...blame manny for agreeing to the same terms that 99.4% of boxing matches have been under. Next time I see a bully I'm gonna tell him I'm not scared and i'll f!ght but I want to make sure he's not hiding anything in his shoe first.
 6 years ago '04        #97
bluedawgalex 2 heat pts
space
space
 jasonrcruz said:
Ok mayweather fans...blame manny for agreeing to the same terms that 99.4% of boxing matches have been under. Next time I see a bully I'm gonna tell him I'm not scared and i'll f!ght but I want to make sure he's not hiding anything in his shoe first.

[pic - click to view]

05-16-2011, 05:54 PM         #98
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

now i know this nyga is scared!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #99
Kaliz ChamP 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,591 | Props total: 224 224
My input, if Floyd has a problem with the drug testing boxing conducts, why doesnt he take it up with the commision? To ask for olympic style testing when boxing already has drug testing in place makes it seem Mayweather is above boxing. And who is he to object a f!ghter to olypic style testing when its professional boxing?
 6 years ago '05        #100
Stupendamatic 114 heat pts114
space
space
$17,691 | Props total: 1651 1651
How about Pac agrees to any testing, but the f!ght is outside Nevada. Meaning Floyd can't inject his hands with lidocaine.
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
197 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
105 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
245 comments
21 hours ago