Mayweather Jr: "Already had outfit made for the Pacquiao fight, I'm just waiting"

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 j_k1dd said:
:cmon son2:

fu*k out of here with that bullsh*t he tryna act like a boss type sh*t. Hes a fu*king coward, a manipulator, and I can't believe ya'll slurping up this bi*chmade boxer's nuts like its gon' bring ya'll some money too.

If you really gonna talk that sh*t, the fu*k you not gonna back that sh*t up then. bi*ch n*ggaS GET CALLED OUT FOR BEING A bi*ch n*gga. Straight the fu*k up, if you can't recognize that, then you probably a bi*ch n*gga too.
Whoa calm down SuperThug lol, no1 slurpin Mayweather....Pac is a beast...but if you know anything about boxing he is stilll a notch below Mayweather skillwise, I mean Mayweather is just better.....Pacroid is sippin HGH fillipino tea every morning...y wud u f!ght some1 u know for sure is cheating????? Dude be off the DRUGS HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I know he proly take some crutial PKs too the way he was taking hits from Cotto like it was nothing
 7 years ago '07        #62
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Pac's one dimensional, over hyped a.ss up does not want it with PBF
 7 years ago '07        #63
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,766 | Props total: 565 565
 JaYYo said:
Whoa calm down SuperThug lol, no1 slurpin Mayweather....Pac is a beast...but if you know anything about boxing he is stilll a notch below Mayweather skillwise, I mean Mayweather is just better.....Pacroid is sippin HGH fillipino tea every morning...y wud u f!ght some1 u know for sure is cheating????? Dude be off the DRUGS HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I know he proly take some crutial PKs too the way he was taking hits from Cotto like it was nothing
Oh yeah, where did you hear this sh*t first from? and if you didn't hear it from floyd's camp...

TELL ME ANOTHER NAME OTHER THAN SOMEONE FROM THE FLOYD MAYWEATHER CAMP.
(yes, i'm talking about the steroid allegations.)

remember, this the same camp that say he on that "voodoo" sh*t too. Don't worry, i'll wait for the rest of the mayweather pack to come defend this bi*ch n*gga.

Last edited by j_k1dd; 05-16-2011 at 03:48 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #64
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 j_k1dd said:
Oh yeah, where did you hear this sh*t first from? and if you didn't hear it from floyd's camp...

remember, this the same camp that say he on that "voodoo" sh*t too. Don't worry, i'll wait for the rest of the mayweather pack to come defend this bi*ch n*gga.
Im not defending nobody...Im looking at it from an outside perspective...but I mean like I said lota smart people have an eye for that sh*t...like u can tell when someone is using hgh or juice...it becomes obvious...an problem wit it is the user gets addicted an keeps tryin to push the envelope and peak out his strength an conditioning to extremes an ur seein that wit Pacquio now...
 7 years ago '10        #65
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
needle in da butt needle needle in da butt...
 7 years ago '05        #66
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 JaYYo said:

relax my dude Its just a very funny typo u did there lol

"GET YO bi*chASS IN THE WRONG SON!"
LoL between my son crying and this sh*t I'm tired of both...I meant ring
 7 years ago '07        #67
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
 JaYYo said:
needle in da butt needle needle in da butt...
yup exactly as I thought... just another Mayweather nut towelette.
 7 years ago '10        #68
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 j_k1dd said:

(yes, i'm talking about the steroid allegations.)

if someone is accused of taking steroids and then doesnt wanna take the test to prove they arnt taking steroids, what are you suppose to think?

i get why both sides get hate in this. and everyone wants to voice there opinion but no one knows what really goes the fu*k on behind closed doors.

but honestly i think everyone should be taking drug test for boxing as well as for alot of other sports. to many people taking the short cuts.
 7 years ago '10        #69
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 j_k1dd said:
yup exactly as I thought... just another Mayweather nut towelette.
u sound like a paquio stan my friend...read the post above mines do u have an answer to that question? Y did he refuse to take the blood test the first time? An plz dont tell me that taking a lil blood makes u weaker in the ring bullsh*t
lol Ima boxing fan....not a stan of neither of these f!ghters
 05-16-2011, 03:57 PM         #70
O_o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
U cant talk logic to these fools on Boxden....

Their so caught up with "hating" on Floyd that anything he says or does, will be turned against him...

In the eyes of the Pac stans and haters, Floyd will never win...
i see
 7 years ago '04        #71
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
not tryin to defend anyone but...

why is it when PAc's camp says something it's true... yet when Floyd says something he's lying????

as i said earlier in a post...

most of ya'll wouldn't even go online and play a game if you know the other person was known to possibly use a cheat code, so in the biz of hurtin people he should get into the ring and go at it with a possible user?

i think it's called being smart....

and yeah it's a test for him and that record... but it's a test for the best and for over 50 mill a piece...

put it like this:
none of us can tell our job that we're not taking a drug test!!! 99.09999999 of the people there will say you're on something... or you'd be fired for not taking it...

so what's the difference here?!
 7 years ago '07        #72
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
You can say what you want about Floyd but as I'm listening to him, he makes a lot of sense. With the whole panama luis case and him being banned from the sport but nor margarito........
 05-16-2011, 04:05 PM         #73
O_o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Take The Test"
 7 years ago '07        #74
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
 JaYYo said:
u sound like a paquio stan my friend...read the post above mines do u have an answer to that question? Y did he refuse to take the blood test the first time? An plz dont tell me that taking a lil blood makes u weaker in the ring bullsh*t
lol Ima boxing fan....not a stan of neither of these f!ghters
LMAO, couldn't bring up the point yourself so you just gotta agree with the next "rational" point. I know your kind.

HeyCobra said:
if someone is accused of taking steroids and then doesnt wanna take the test to prove they arnt taking steroids, what are you suppose to think?
You can believe what you want, but you do know accusations are accusations, THEY DON'T MEAN sh*t WITHOUT PROOF first and foremost.

now, from going on to accusing someone of taking steroids, then having the "defendant" refusing to take the test, then JUMPING to the conclusion they are on steroids is what Mayweather has been wanting everyone to think, like i said before, thats his money maker right there. Just like how Mayweather has the right to accuse manny of something, manny has the right to refuse to his demands if there is no logical proof. Manny has a track record of never failing. f!ghters are tested through out training, and right after the f!ght. Manny's already planned on taking him to court for defamatory, which is why all this steroid talk has settled down and moved on to whether he'd sign the contract or not BECAUSE manny already agreed to do test's. Since mayweather is such a business man, he can't afford to lose a defamation lawsuit, thats legally being labeled a bi*chass sh*t talker.

HeyCobra said:
no one knows what really goes the fu*k on behind closed doors.

but honestly i think everyone should be taking drug test for boxing as well as for alot of other sports. to many people taking the short cuts.
Exactly, and the only side we're really hearing these accusations from is mayweathers.

Last edited by j_k1dd; 05-16-2011 at 04:19 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #75
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,524 | Props total: 6751 6751
fit was coo
arum needs to make it happen
so i can see the excuses when floyd just counters pacman to death and wins a UD
 7 years ago '04        #76
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 HeyCobra said:

i get why both sides get hate in this. and everyone wants to voice there opinion but no one knows what really goes the fu*k on behind closed doors.

Yes, Olympic style drug testing should be mandatory and would obviously do the sport some good.
 7 years ago '05        #77
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
People don't believe Floyd because he's been ducking good competition and great f!ghters for years. This isn't an opinion its a fu*king fact.
 7 years ago '04        #78
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 CTre said:
Regardless of what you hear Pacquiao didn't agree to the Olympic Style Testing.. He said YES he would take A TEST... but didn't agree to the Olympic Style Testing. Why is that?
^^^ Olympic style tests or gtfo
 7 years ago '05        #79
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10683 10683
Neva heard of someone turning down 25 million over a blood test....

7 years ago '08        #80
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23323 23323
It was fun reading that because of how many times he said we been had the outfit, we been ready, and duckin and dodgin
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy