Mayweather Jr: "Already had outfit made for the Pacquiao fight, I'm just waiting"

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2011, 02:28 PM         #41
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Manny Will Never Take The Blood Tests

This f!ght Will Never Happen

^^^^^Floyd slurper
 7 years ago '04        #42
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 GETmoneyHAULoff said:
I think folks are missing the point

he saying he was ready then and the video is to bring the point... he's ready now. Hence "just waiting" "take the test" "IDK where folks getting off saying I'm afraid"... Money saying he's ready now.

He's smart enough not to call him out, not because he's afraid, but from a business stand point- he's his own boss. No PR's, no manager, just him. So he can't rant like f!ghters in the 90's who had folks behind the scenes, he's his own boss. He can say the wrong thing, then all the promotion could go towards Pacquiao. Money don't want that-
Because in another interview he said he is taking a break from boxing again... He contradicts himself with every interview he does...
 7 years ago '04        #43
Quontal 
space
space
$491 | Props total: 72 72
 darealness818 said:
Detox
Mayweather Pacquiao
Bulls winning the chip this year

Things that will never happen for $800 Alex.

Your CrAZY AS HELL..! THE BULLS WILL WIN THE SHIP..
 7 years ago '11        #44
Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
dis dude is gay he needs to f!ght pac man already
 7 years ago '04        #45
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15528 15528
In conclusion though, Mayweather simply doesn't want to ruin his legacy. I honestly believe he won't, even if he does end up losing. He'll still be considered one of the best f!ghters in boxing history. Better yet though, he can most definitely cement his name as a legend by beating Pacquiao.

Mayweather is holding you boxing fans hostage. You've supported this man, bought his PPV events and helped him get those checks after each f!ght. Everyone WANTS to see Mayweather-Pacquiao but it seems like a long shot from happening.

Why does he want to walk away from MILLIONS of dollars, for one f!ght? Why won't he f!ght the best challenger in the world so he can prove his haters wrong? It makes no sense.

I particularly don't like Floyd's personality and behaviors but I would respect him more if he actually fought Pacquiao, even if he lost. Boxing needs this match to save the sport.
 7 years ago '06        #46
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
Mayweather is yella as hell man...
 7 years ago '09        #47
kickzrme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 1638 1638
If he gets a ON FILE video of the papers signed with his name on it...ill chill out butt untill then fu-k the robes & all that sh-t if the f!ght ain't gonna happen chill & go back to your sub-par rapping career & LMAO @ pound for pound champ you over stepping your boundary now playboy
 05-16-2011, 02:51 PM         #48
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
Detox
Mayweather Pacquiao
Bulls winning the chip this year

Things that will never happen for $800 Alex.
 7 years ago '04        #49
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 refuze said:
In conclusion though, Mayweather simply doesn't want to ruin his legacy. I honestly believe he won't, even if he does end up losing. He'll still be considered one of the best f!ghters in boxing history. Better yet though, he can most definitely cement his name as a legend by beating Pacquiao.

Mayweather is holding you boxing fans hostage. You've supported this man, bought his PPV events and helped him get those checks after each f!ght. Everyone WANTS to see Mayweather-Pacquiao but it seems like a long shot from happening.

Why does he want to walk away from MILLIONS of dollars, for one f!ght? Why won't he f!ght the best challenger in the world so he can prove his haters wrong? It makes no sense.

I particularly don't like Floyd's personality and behaviors but I would respect him more if he actually fought Pacquiao, even if he lost. Boxing needs this match to save the sport.
my thoughts exactly..

like i've said before..if im the sh*t im gonna keep f!ghting and proving all my haters wrong.. even IF pacman was using roids which im pretty sure he's not..that wont stop me from f!ghting... its not like pacman using roids is gonna k!ll floyd.. this n*gga is shook
 7 years ago '08        #50
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
I wish Floyd would stop makin excuses and f!ght this dude. But if this f!ght ever DOES happen, Floyd "Money" will PUNISH :beat: Pacman! Pac stans get mad :fawkdance:
 7 years ago '05        #51
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Floyd will show the contract as soon as it's done being forged
 7 years ago '10        #52
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
Whats all the babbling about??? Lets f!ght!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #53
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Can this be one of the things muthafu*kers can't talk about till they actually do something...I'm tired of this stupid a.ss debate...Mayweather got something new to say every week...Get your bi*ch a.ss in the RING (typo) and end all speculation...that way we will know who the real champion is then...sh*t...

Last edited by Majestic_GMMB; 05-16-2011 at 03:48 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #54
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
I mean Pacquio would for sure be the best f!ghter Mayweather has fought..but all in all....he still isn't a better f!ghter...but the gap isnt that huge so the fact that Pacquio is juicing Mayweather doesnt wana lose to a dude thats cheating....I dont think you dudes even knew what happened....look it up.....Pacquio REFUSED the blood testing at first....then later came back around an agreed to it..his camp knew that he had to take time an get that sh*t out his system or he would have got caught red handed so he switched to an HGH and insulin mix that's undetectable in blood tests
 7 years ago '10        #55
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Can this be one of the things muthafu*kers can't talk about till they actually do something...I'm tired of this stupid a.ss debate...Mayweather got something new to say every week...Get your bi*ch a.ss in the wrong and end all speculation...that way we will know who the real champion is then...sh*t...

relax my dude Its just a very funny typo u did there lol

"GET YO bi*chASS IN THE WRONG SON!"
 7 years ago '08        #56
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 refuze said:
What's the waiting for then? When are the two sides gonna come to the table again?

Just cause you have the outfit it doesn't mean sh*t. That's like me buying a suit for prom then deciding I didn't wanna do it.

"Oh but I did have my suit though.. I was ready to go to prom but I decided not to. Here it is. Here it is."
I think a better analogy is buying condoms. Nobody buys condoms unless they're going to fu*k, and it's the same way with him having his ring attire made for the f!ght.
 7 years ago '09        #57
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
this goes to both of them. stop talkin and f!ght already damn it!
 7 years ago '04        #58
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Chief Dee said:
I think a better analogy is buying condoms. Nobody buys condoms unless they're going to fu*k, and it's the same way with him having his ring attire made for the f!ght.
Thats a horrible analogy... The condoms dont have a chick's name on it... When you buy condoms you could use them for any fu*k not a specific one... Hell you can buy them and not use them just depends on the chick...

He could be f!ghting anyone or wearing that attire in any f!ght... How the fu*k does ring attire mean he was going to f!ght Pacqiuao only...
 7 years ago '07        #59
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 576 576
 GETmoneyHAULoff said:
I think folks are missing the point

he saying he was ready then and the video is to bring the point... he's ready now. Hence "just waiting" "take the test" "IDK where folks getting off saying I'm afraid"... Money saying he's ready now.

He's smart enough not to call him out, not because he's afraid, but from a business stand point- he's his own boss. No PR's, no manager, just him. So he can't rant like f!ghters in the 90's who had folks behind the scenes, he's his own boss. He can say the wrong thing, then all the promotion could go towards Pacquiao. Money don't want that-
:cmon son2:

[video - click to view]

fu*k out of here with that bullsh*t he tryna act like a boss type sh*t. Hes a fu*king coward & a manipulator thats "money's" way of making that money, and I can't believe ya'll slurping up this bi*chmade boxer's nuts like its gon' bring ya'll some money too.

If you really gonna talk that sh*t, the fu*k you not gonna back that sh*t up then. bi*ch n*ggaS GET CALLED OUT FOR BEING A bi*ch n*gga. Straight the fu*k up, if you can't recognize that, then you probably a bi*ch n*gga too.

Last edited by j_k1dd; 05-16-2011 at 03:36 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #60
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy