Mayweather Jr: "Already had outfit made for the Pacquiao fight, I'm just waiting"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
10394 pageviews
181 comments

EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
Mayweather Jr: "Already had outfit made for the Pacquiao f!ght, I'm just waiting"

[pic - click to view]

"For the record, when I signed my end of the bargain, these the ones I had for the Pacquiao [f!ght]; I already got mine for the Pacquiao f!ght. I been having mine. I thought we was going to f!ght, so I been...I already had my gear ready...once again, they said I was duckin' and dodgin' and I was scared. How am I duckin', and dodgin' and scared; I thought he was going to...last time, I thought he was going to take the tests. I already had my outfit ready. We already got our outfit ready. We got all our stuff ready for the f!ght. We been ready for the f!ght. We been ready for the f!ght. They trying to say I'm duckin' and dodgin'; we been ready for the f!ght. Here go the outfit. Nobody never seen this. We been ready for the f!ght. The outfit is right there. We been waiting for the f!ght...my outfit is already made. I thought the f!ght was made...my robe is already made. I'm just waiting," stated undefeated pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather, who continued to give us a behind-the-scenes look into his life in this exclusive series. Mayweather is raw and uncut as he touches on a number of topics and gives us a sneak peek at the never-before-seen outfit he planned on wearing for the highly-anticipated showdown with Manny Pacquiao. You don't want to miss what else he had to say.

[pic - click to view]

f!ghtHYPE \\ MAYWEATHER ALREADY HAD OUTFIT MADE FOR PACQUIAO f!ght: "I'M JUST WAITING!"

181 comments for "Mayweather Jr: "Already had outfit made for the Pacquiao fight, I'm just waiting""

7 years ago '04        #2
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,013 | Props total: 1574 1574
they coulda cleaned up the quote, they aint have to do Floyd like that.
 7 years ago '04        #3
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452

What the fu*k is this a pageant? Who gives a sh*t if you have an outfit ready 4 to 5 months before a f!ght... How the hell is you getting a pair of trunks and a robe ready evidence of anything...

This n*gga is a joke
 7 years ago '04        #4
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15528 15528
What's the waiting for then? When are the two sides gonna come to the table again?

Just cause you have the outfit it doesn't mean sh*t. That's like me buying a suit for prom then deciding I didn't wanna do it.

"Oh but I did have my suit though.. I was ready to go to prom but I decided not to. Here it is. Here it is."
 7 years ago '04        #5
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
#teammayweather
 7 years ago '04        #6
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 dre03 said:

What the fu*k is this a pageant? Who gives a sh*t if you have an outfit ready 4 to 5 months before a f!ght... How the hell is you getting a pair of trunks and a robe ready evidence of anything...

This n*gga is a joke
the robe and gear is essential to a main event Mayweather f!ght.. you're missing the point
 7 years ago '07        #7
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
just f!ght already
 7 years ago '05        #8
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 CTre said:
the robe and gear is essential to a main event Mayweather f!ght.. you're missing the point
.....he coulda had those made last week this proves nothing
 7 years ago '04        #9
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 CTre said:
yes, it's essential for ANY f!ghter but without a f!ght contract what does it mean?

who knows, what if floyd just got that sh*t made two weeks ago for this interview?

without both f!ghters signing the dotted line, this f!ght will never happen. and i don't get what floyd is "waiting" for. can someone elaborate?
 7 years ago '04        #10
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19897 19897
big error in here...

Undefeated? Yes

Pound for Pound Champ? GET THE fu*k OUT OF HERE.
 7 years ago '10        #11
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,520 | Props total: 9881 9881
 7 years ago '05        #12
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4760 4760
is that how that n*gga talks...

an outfit doesn't mean sh*t about being ready to f!ght...
 7 years ago '04        #13
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
and for the record, pacquiao has BEEN saying he wants to f!ght mayweather. almost every interview when they ask him that question, he always says he's ready.

so what's good with mayweather? why's he avoiding questions? he KNOWS pacman is the best challenger who can beat him right now. he KNOWS his undeafted record is on the line. he KNOWS this would be the biggest f!ght in his career. he KNOWS he can be defeated.

a true champion never backs down from a challenge, fu*k that n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #14
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
lol, how do we know it's not complete bullsh*t?

He's never worn that before, but it could've been old sh*t...
 7 years ago '04        #15
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,323 | Props total: 2618 2618

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #16
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 refuze said:
and for the record, pacquiao has BEEN saying he wants to f!ght mayweather. almost every interview when they ask him that question, he always says he's ready.

so what's good with mayweather? why's he avoiding questions? he KNOWS pacman is the best challenger who can beat him right now. he KNOWS his undeafted record is on the line. he KNOWS this would be the biggest f!ght in his career. he KNOWS he can be defeated.

a true champion never backs down from a challenge, fu*k that n*gga
Regardless of what you hear Pacquiao didn't agree to the Olympic Style Testing.. He said YES he would take A TEST... but didn't agree to the Olympic Style Testing. Why is that?
 7 years ago '09        #17
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
just sign the papers, do the test, and f!ght.
 7 years ago '04        #18
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Bea5T said:
lol, how do we know it's not complete bullsh*t?

He's never worn that before, but it could've been old sh*t...
I mean.. when he shows the paperwork.. Are you gonna say its Photoshopped? lol
 05-16-2011, 10:30 AM         #19
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga is pathetic.
 05-16-2011, 10:31 AM         #20
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man floyd pissing me off....steroids or not...f!ght him already damn...why he wait to the f!ght was over to start speaking

floyd got the skills to beat steroid taking pacrat
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy