most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4805 4805
 2D.... said:
why do people talk about sh*t they don't know about? they look like complete idiots
you clearly have no idea what a scientific theory is
scientific theory isnt a proposed explanation?i'll wait
 7 years ago '05        #142
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Reppindaburghh said:
Proving your intellectual inferiority, and solidifying the idea of mine that your opinions don't deserve a well written, lengthy response. I'd end this by labeling you a pseudo-intellectual victim of todays society, but you're not even that. You don't even give off the impression of somebody who can even pretend to be an intellectual properly.
Ohhh man i make insults and you dont because your "Above" making fun of people you are soooo much smarter than me lol. Gtfoh that doesnt make you smarter than anyone. It just proves you dont have a sense of humor and your a douche.
 05-16-2011, 01:36 PM         #143
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
those arent facts.i dont kno when violence started but its a good guess it came before religion.but before tha religious wars,people fought ova territory.it will always be somethin
those arent facts?........fool do you know 1 wrong bombing of the wrong country can end this bi*ch like that? Iran and Isreal.........n*gga we on a fragile plane 24/7.......you really being kind of naive right now.....and Im not paronoid......thats just the truth
 7 years ago '05        #144
Ripstabone 
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
I trip out on some of you guys acting like Religion has caused the majority of k!llings. No it hasn't, stop listening to all the atheists or what our government spoon feeds you.

Its called being racist plain and simple. Hitler, Stalin, Osama, etc all have racial motives. They tell us its religion so they are thrown into the category of "extreme religious freaks" and some how people instead of really looking into as why these guys are k!lling people, just go with the easy way of blaming religion to justify them being "crazy" becuase as we know the concept of god and religion are only for the "crazies" supposedly. This is how society is now. We can believe in fairy tale movies, but the concept of god is for the crazies and the weak minded, but heaven forbid it be for those who are lost with no god.

Every action has a reaction. This is the way of the universe. Why couldn't it be the same for our spiritual side to pass over? Is there no reaction to the action of our spiritual side passing? No one really knows. So until then, everyone is talking out there a.ss. Believe what you want, but don't go blaming god for the negatives in your life because someone says people are k!lling in gods name. God is everything. The concept of God is very very much needed in the human mind, it brings peace, it brings morals, and more importantly it lets people believe there will be a reaction to every action you make in your life. So live life right, or face the negatives you set forth on yourself. This is life. Either you believe in taking responsibility or you are just another person who walks around making this place worst by passing judgment on people.

I am not even religious, I just believe in God.
 7 years ago '07        #145
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
No I dont belive in any GOD, especially this figure you just created, thats what Im against, are you even reading what Im saying? and a Downfall doesnt mean the end of something, its mean the down fall of something.......the trial tribulation, the fall from grace if you will.......but its all slang anyway and it can mean what ever you want it to mean....so quit being technical .

A Higher Life form........now see now your on my level.......a high life form........perhaps aliens.......anything is possible......truly it is.......I beleive that........but I cannot allow my brain to be on this mary had a little lamb bullsh*t.......the world and life is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy more complicated then that......
and where are all these civilizations that had this downfall from religion?

but this is my point about god/gods.say religion gods are based off these aliens,do they deserve worship and praise bein that they are superior?
 7 years ago '07        #146
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
those arent facts?........fool do you know 1 wrong bombing of the wrong country can end this bi*ch like that? Iran and Isreal.........n*gga we on a fragile plane 24/7.......you really being kind of naive right now.....and Im not paronoid......thats just the truth
if if was a 5th,we'd all be drunk
if it neva happens then a terrorist attack is just an attack
 05-16-2011, 01:42 PM         #147
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
and where are all these civilizations that had this downfall from religion?

but this is my point about god/gods.say religion gods are based off these aliens,do they deserve worship and praise bein that they are superior?
dude nobody said that......wtf are you talking about .......now you just reaching..........real talk....

If they are aliens they live like we live.......I dont know about you.......but respect aside.....you bow down before no man......or else you not a man yourself

Last edited by Dos-effect; 05-16-2011 at 01:46 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #148
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 bongt0ker420 said:
same can b said in terms of there being a heaven
Yeah but I'm being called an idiot because I can't prove it. Why does Professor Steve get a pass if he's just as stomped as I am?

7 years ago '07        #149
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
dude nobody said that......wtf are you talking about .......now you just reaching..........real talk....

If they are aliens they live like we live.......I dont know about you.......but respect aside.....you bow down before no man......or else you not a man yourself

Dos-effect said:
Anyway you chop it, religion has led to this worlds downfall time and time again. Either with muslims feeling like its thier calling to destory the world due to allah, or Christians feeling likes they were Gods calling to destroy the black race, or with Homo Phones feeling like its thier calling to k!ll all gays....because God doesnt like them.
are those not your words???

why would a supreme or higher life form live like us?and how would that be bowin to anotha man?but this mindset is y this place needs concepts like god.just no humility
 7 years ago '04        #150
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 r.burgundy said:
whats not what theory is?theory is an extremely broad term,but i hate tha word cause it gives people like hawking a get out of jail free card.people are called stupid,and ignorant for havin faith,yet this guy is a genius for havin an idea on how somethin could possibly work.and even if he's wrong,he's still a genius.when all u do is theorize,u dont hav to commit to anything
The difference between faith and scientific theory is that scientific theory is based on empirical evidence and it's falsifiable. Stephen Hawking's work is based on observable evidencel as well as proven theorems (some of which he proved). Some of his theories will undoubtedly have to be reworked, some even discarded entirely, but that's how science works, and the same is true for Newton and Galileo. Even if a theory is wrong it is a necessary part of advancing our understanding. And the work he's done in establishing a basis for his theories is what proves him a genius, not whether the theories themselves turn out flawless.

a true wise man knows that knowledge is subject to change
Exactly.

Last edited by HHS; 05-16-2011 at 01:53 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #151
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
He is a known athetist wtf u expect him to say?
 7 years ago '06        #152
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Bea5T said:
Wheres the proof for a God
Didn't offer any. But why is Professor Steve getting mad props for his statements when he can't prove that there isn't a god? He's the world renowned one here. Ask him for proof.

7 years ago '04        #153
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 hood135 said:
Didn't offer any. But why is Professor Steve getting mad props for his statements when he can't prove that there isn't a god? He's the world renowned one here. Ask him for proof.
The burden of proof doesn't rest with him.
 7 years ago '05        #154
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 HHS said:
The burden of proof doesn't rest with him.
curious as to what your thoughts are on mircales such as shraud of turin and bleeding host and the fact that they are direct proof of an existence in god or a "higher power"
 05-16-2011, 01:57 PM         #155
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
[/B]

are those not your words???

why would a supreme or higher life form live like us?and how would that be bowin to anotha man?but this mindset is y this place needs concepts like god.just no humility
Thats your opinion. you feel we need humility, I feel its a slap in the face to ourselves to feel like we have figured this life thing out. I mean in the aspect of the universe we are 1/10th of a particle of sand on the world largest beach.......seriously we dont know sh*t......and the way we are living espeically shows this....but thats a different story.......I mean we going back and forth its not changing sh*t......but you so quick to suck God's d!ck....for what? If you didnt know abotu God would your life be any better or worse.....would you still have ups and downs, would you still have success and failure......it doesnt matter whether you beleive or dont because life keeps going and thats what is going to give you your vast spectrums of reality. If ailens came here......WE f!ght TOGTHER as a HUMAN RACE and hopefully give that good f!ght........but how much do you want to bet that we wont come together cause stupid fu*ks will feel like the devil is here to punish the infidels. or the non believers or what have you and wont do sh*t but die........
 05-16-2011, 01:58 PM         #156
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
curious as to what your thoughts are on mircales such as shraud of turin and bleeding host and the fact that they are direct proof of an existence in god or a "higher power"
n*ggas get shot every day "A"
 7 years ago '07        #157
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HHS;19376438[B said:
]The difference between faith and scientific theory is that scientific theory is based on empirical evidence and it's falsifiable.[/B] Stephen Hawking's work is based on observable evidence as well as well as proven theorems (some of which he proved). Some of his theories will undoubtedly have to be reworked, some even discarded entirely, but that's how science works, and the same is true for Newton and Galileo. Even if a theory is wrong it is a necessary part of advancing our understanding. And the work he's done in establishing a basis for his theories is what proves him a genius, not whether the theories themselves turn out flawless.

Exactly.
cmon now,what evidence could u possibly base radiation in black holes off of?
alot of theorys are leaps of faith.dude,i dont care what your textbook tells u,u can not prove a singularity,and even if by chance u could,what does it really do for everybody?

listen my man,in tha end,a theory is just an idea.it might work it might not.but i guarantee his theorys would dramatically change if he could actually study his subjects.and i dont mean that as a wheelchair joke,i mean if he could physically examine a star or blackhole
 7 years ago '05        #158
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Thats your opinion. you feel we need humility, I feel its a slap in the face to ourselves to feel like we have figured this life thing out. I mean in the aspect of the universe we are 1/10th of a particle of sand on the world largest beach.......seriously we dont know sh*t......and the way we are living espeically shows this....but thats a different story.......I mean we going back and forth its not changing sh*t......but you so quick to suck God's d!ck....for what? If you didnt know abotu God would your life be any better or worse.....would you still have ups and downs, would you still have success and failure......it doesnt matter whether you beleive or dont because life keeps going and thats what is going to give you your vast spectrums of reality. If ailens came here......WE f!ght TOGTHER as a HUMAN RACE and hopefully give that good f!ght........but how much do you want to bet that we wont come together cause stupid fu*ks will feel like the devil is here to punish the infidels. or the non believers or what have you and wont do sh*t but die........
thats a valid argument but it seems like ur so mad at god for what?
 7 years ago '07        #159
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
u said it,not me.pick your words betta.religion hasnt led to tha downfall of anything
how am i doin that?i dont even believe in god per se.but u so angry at tha idea that u type dumb sh*t like that

and like i told u,before religion it was territory,after that it was money,after that it was religion,after that it was race.their will always be somethin
 05-16-2011, 02:07 PM         #160
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
thats a valid argument but it seems like ur so mad at god for what?
I dont hate the idea of God, I hate the manipulation of us.........and how we use relgion as a crutch to fu*k each other over time and again........relgion is just one aspect of power and lies used in the world......but to me its the most detrimental one.....because peoples minds are so warped by the impossibilty of it not being real.....you dig......its irritating.....its like people grow up and use your brain.....those in charge are lying to you in your face......and you letting them
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
269 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
25 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
60 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
109 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago