May 16 - Physicist Stephen Hawking Says There Is No Heaven

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 MumblesDaHumble said:
If you're a f*ggot
You are intellectually inferior to the majority of users on this forum, and that is saying something. You prove it time and time again.
 7 years ago '05        #122
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 HHS said:
All advanced technology relies on a theoretical foundation that is only later turned to practical use. To criticize Hawking because he works in theory, rather than being an inventor, makes no sense and is very short-sighted.
Not criticizing him that he works in theory. I criticize that none of his theories at all have been proven. Which in turn makes him not that great. Science is just that. Theory until it is proven. If you want to bring it back to god again the point i make is that there are miracles attributed directly to relgion and the belief in god that Science can not explain nor DIS-Prove hence religion still has and always will have the upper hand.
 7 years ago '07        #123
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,831 | Props total: 4807 4807
 HHS said:
I told you what he's contributed.
he contributed a theory??theorys are like as*holes,everybodys got 1

i got a theory on who k!lled biggie smalls and 2pac,that would be more useful than knowin if a blackhole produces radiation
 7 years ago '07        #124
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
explain further in depth i dont get what your saying here....
he's tryin to theorize that witout religion there would be less violence in tha world
 7 years ago '05        #125
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
good analagy except your comparing sports to smarts which is like comparing apples and oranges dipsh*t
How is that a bad analogy? You are saying one man who studies one area of science exceptionally well should be a master of all areas of science. That is no different then saying one man who plays one sport exceptionally well should be a master of all sports.

It's really not a reach, at all.
 05-16-2011, 01:22 PM         #126
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
son,u said it has led to tha downfall of civilization then post an article about 9/11 lol
im not knockin your stance,im just knockin your logic.religion hasnt led to tha downfall of anything.ultimately man is responsible for man
I notated the downfallS it has led to, time and time again........you just didnt read.......and if ultimately man is responsible for man which I agree......why do we need God? What purpose does he serve.....but to be a diversion from that very belief that we are resposible for each other.
 7 years ago '04        #127
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 r.burgundy said:

i got a theory on who k!lled biggie smalls and 2pac,that would be more useful than knowin if a blackhole produces radiation
That's not what theory is in science.
 7 years ago '05        #128
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
lol @ all the angry folks...

There's no heaven, no hell, no God, no divine Jesus....

Im going to go out on a limb here and say your chinese or japanese or some kind of asian based on your name, which as a fact means your d!ck is small which than turns to the fact you could never get a girl like the one in your avy. So pack up your little d!ck and let the grown folks have a debate.

Last edited by DaViLLe726; 05-16-2011 at 01:26 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #129
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Im going to go out on a limb here and say your chinese or japanese or some kind of asian based on your name, which as a fact means your d!ck is small which than turns to the fact you could never get a girl like the one in your avy. So pack up ytour little d!ck and let the grown folks have a debate.
My man, you are just proving that him and people like him have gotten under your skin with their opinions by making an immature comment like that.

To much stupidity in this thread for me to actively take part, I'm not going to entertain the arguments of people who can't debate properly without resorting to childish insults.
 05-16-2011, 01:26 PM         #130
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
he's tryin to theorize that witout religion there would be less violence in tha world
No im stating actual facts that because of Religion we are increasingly growing more and more violent towards each other, not only that it WILL be the death of the world as we know it .........you can try to downplay the violent aspect of it......it is only a handful of people that do the crimes to humanity.....but who allows this hand full a platform and why? There are many reasons.......but more then anything its because sheepish people will beleive anything you tell them......The real people in power are playing you and I against each other.....and thats why Im against........cause relgion is very valuble tool used to do so
 7 years ago '07        #131
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
I notated the downfallS it has led to, time and time again........you just didnt read.......and if ultimately man is responsible for man which I agree......why do we need God? What purpose does he serve.....but to be a diversion from that very belief that we are resposible for each other.
son,u said exactly that it led to tha downfall of civilization lol.do u understand tha words your usin?

like i told u earlier,u hav a fairy tale perception of god.your vision is some dude who sits on a throne wit a big hat overseein everything.god can be somethin as simple as a higher life form.

and like i told u earlier,tha purpose of god changes from person to person.what it means to me wont be tha same for every1 else
 7 years ago '08        #132
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Reppindaburghh said:
My man, you are just proving that him and people like him have gotten under your skin with their opinions by making an immature comment like that.

To much stupidity in this thread for me to actively take part, I'm not going to entertain the arguments of people who can't debate properly without resorting to childish insults.
there are very few...and im mean FEW ppl on this site that can refrain from childish insults.
 05-16-2011, 01:27 PM         #133
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:

why do people talk about sh*t they don't know about? they look like complete idiots
you clearly have no idea what a scientific theory is
 7 years ago '05        #134
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

Why is it that insults cant be a part of a debate. I happen to like making fun of people. So i can debate and be intellectual and also make fun of a guy if he says something i dont like. I dont like how you just came at me so im going to say go suck crosbys ween.
 7 years ago '05        #135
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
there are very few...and im mean FEW ppl on this site that can refrain from childish insults.
Insults are a part of life buddy. just because someone cracks a joke or makes fun doesnt make them less intelligent.
 7 years ago '07        #136
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HHS said:
That's not what theory is in science.
whats not what theory is?theory is an extremely broad term,but i hate tha word cause it gives people like hawking a get out of jail free card.people are called stupid,and ignorant for havin faith,yet this guy is a genius for havin an idea on how somethin could possibly work.and even if he's wrong,he's still a genius.when all u do is theorize,u dont hav to commit to anything

a true wise man knows that knowledge is subject to change
 7 years ago '05        #137
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Why is it that insults cant be a part of a debate. I happen to like making fun of people. So i can debate and be intellectual and also make fun of a guy if he says something i dont like. I dont like how you just came at me so im going to say go suck crosbys ween.
Proving your intellectual inferiority, and solidifying the idea of mine that your opinions don't deserve a well written, lengthy response. I'd end this by labeling you a pseudo-intellectual victim of todays society, but you're not even that. You don't even give off the impression of somebody who can even pretend to be an intellectual properly.
 7 years ago '05        #138
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
whats not what theory is?theory is an extremely broad term,but i hate tha word cause it gives people like hawking a get out of jail free card.people are called stupid,and ignorant for havin faith,yet this guy is a genius for havin an idea on how somethin could possibly work.and even if he's wrong,he's still a genius.when all u do is theorize,u dont hav to commit to anything

a true wise man knows that knowledge is subject to change
very good post
 7 years ago '07        #139
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
No im stating actual facts that because of Religion we are increasingly growing more and more violent towards each other, not only that it WILL be the death of the world as we know it .........you can try to downplay the violent aspect of it......it is only a handful of people that do the crimes to humanity.....but who allows this hand full a platform and why? There are many reasons.......but more then anything its because sheepish people will beleive anything you tell them......The real people in power are playing you and I against each other.....and thats why Im against........cause relgion is very valuble tool used to do so
those arent facts.i dont kno when violence started but its a good guess it came before religion.but before tha religious wars,people fought ova territory.it will always be somethin
 05-16-2011, 01:34 PM         #140
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
son,u said exactly that it led to tha downfall of civilization lol.do u understand tha words your usin?

like i told u earlier,u hav a fairy tale perception of god.your vision is some dude who sits on a throne wit a big hat overseein everything.god can be somethin as simple as a higher life form.

and like i told u earlier,tha purpose of god changes from person to person.what it means to me wont be tha same for every1 else
No I dont belive in any GOD, especially this figure you just created, thats what Im against, are you even reading what Im saying? and a Downfall doesnt mean the end of something, its mean the down fall of something.......the trial tribulation, the fall from grace if you will.......but its all slang anyway and it can mean what ever you want it to mean....so quit being technical .

A Higher Life form........now see now your on my level.......a high life form........perhaps aliens.......anything is possible......truly it is.......I beleive that........but I cannot allow my brain to be on this mary had a little lamb bullsh*t.......the world and life is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy more complicated then that......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago