Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 HHS said:
It should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway:

Without people like Galileo, Isaac Newton, Niels Bohr and Albert Einstein, we'd be living a very different world, and we'd understand much less about how it works.

im done with the trolls.... ive fed them enough
 7 years ago '05        #102
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 HHS said:
That's easy for someone who knows nothing about science to say
horrible reply...it doesnt take a genius to read and expand there own mind. i the fact of the matter is im as intelligent as your avy is gay and seeing how gay your avy is that might make me a genius. The proof is in the pudding, stephan hawking isnt really that smart... Especially when 10 years ago he was tauting the fact there WAS a GOD but he wants to sell more books now so he creates controversy in saying there is no god. So bottom line is he is a Hypacrite by all means.
 7 years ago '05        #103
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Freemind said:
so going by what you said....

Micheal Jordan should have got the home-run record when he played baseball.

good analagy except your comparing sports to smarts which is like comparing apples and oranges dipsh*t
 05-16-2011, 01:06 PM         #104
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
horrible reply...it doesnt take a genius to read and expand there own mind. i the fact of the matter is im as intelligent as your avy is gay and seeing how gay your avy is that might make me a genius. The proof is in the pudding, stephan hawking isnt really that smart... Especially when 10 years ago he was tauting the fact there WAS a GOD but he wants to sell more books now so he creates controversy in saying there is no god. So bottom line is he is a Hypacrite by all means.
Im with, but dude is smart as hell dog..........just saying.....dont hate the player hate the game
 7 years ago '07        #105
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 HHS said:
It should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway:

Without people like Galileo, Isaac Newton, Niels Bohr and Albert Einstein, we'd be living a very different world, and we'd understand much less about how it works.
sorry charlie,u cant put galileo,newton,and einstein in tha same class as hawking.thats givin that guy way to much credit.those 3 actually invented useful sh*t,they didnt just hypothesize all day
 7 years ago '05        #106
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:

)

I mean seriously....that was too easy ......the downfall is violence, war, poverty, and execution, and in most cases terror and torture..........its about religion its about our weak minds that allow us to be drones of a higher power........when in reality all we got is us......and therefore whe should do and could do more for us.......instead of more for GOD
you are focusing on the negatives of religion. those are people who have taken religion out of context. The most important part of religion is the spirituality which has nothing to do with violence. We are human and humans are not perfect which means there isw room for misinterpretation of religion. hence bin laden and his radicals.
 7 years ago '05        #107
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
sorry charlie,u cant put galileo,newton,and einstein in tha same class as hawking.thats givin that guy way to much credit.those 3 actually invented useful sh*t,they didnt just hypothesize all day
exactly!
 05-16-2011, 01:10 PM         #108
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
you are focusing on the negatives of religion. those are people who have taken religion out of context. The most important part of religion is the spirituality which has nothing to do with violence. We are human and humans are not perfect which means there isw room for misinterpretation of religion. hence bin laden and his radicals.
Yeah, but what relgion is not infested with violence? I mean Allah and God are both extremely violent, and this is the proper context.
 7 years ago '04        #109
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 r.burgundy said:
They were theoretical physicists, and by far their greatest contributions were in theory, not inventions (though especially Galileo and Newton were great inventors as well). I didn't say Hawking was in the same class, but he does the same thing.
 7 years ago '08        #110
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 r.burgundy said:
religion led to this worlds downfall time and time again?when,where and what time?please post some proof of that

god can be a representation of whateva tha user wants him to be

why are u askin me this stuff?
does religion begin and end wit tha bible or somethin?bible is actually very young in tha grand scheme of things

u seem to just hate tha bible which is fine,i would recommend tha krshna for u.bottom line is religion doesnt begin,tho it may well end wit christianity.there are lots of flavors for u.some people need it,some people dont
so basically, you dont have a rebuttal? just stop homie.
 7 years ago '07        #111
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Dos-effect said:

)

I mean seriously....that was too easy ......the downfall is violence, war, poverty, and execution, and in most cases terror and torture..........its about religion its about our weak minds that allow us to be drones of a higher power........when in reality all we got is us......and therefore whe should do and could do more for us.......instead of more for GOD
dude,every civilization that was around for those attacks is still around lol.
was tha civil war fought for religion?
u cant just pick out events and act as if they all happen for tha same reason.even if u wanna believe some muslims did 9/11,does it change anything if they were white atheist?
 7 years ago '05        #112
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Im with, but dude is smart as hell dog..........just saying.....dont hate the player hate the game
Listen i get that the guy has intelligence but seriously dudes on here are acting like heres a some fu*king genius to and the world should be lucky to have him and whatever he says goes because he is so smart. Bottom line. We all have capabilities to be smart its about expanding our minds. In depth dialect like this sh*t right here makes us more smart because we are debating and learning. All im saying really is stephan hawking isnt that great at all. I going to say theyre are millions of people smarter than him.
 7 years ago '07        #113
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HHS said:
No, they were theoretical physicists, and by far their greatest contributions were in theory, not inventions. I didn't say Hawking was in the same class, but he does the same thing.
in theory that may be true lol,but fortunately its not

luc longley did tha same thing as micheal jordan.played bball.still 2 totally different classes
 7 years ago '07        #114
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Mathematic said:
so basically, you dont have a rebuttal? just stop homie.
why rebutt it?im not christian or follow tha bible.i could care less
 7 years ago '05        #115
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Yeah, but what relgion is not infested with violence? I mean Allah and God are both extremely violent, and this is the proper context.
explain further in depth i dont get what your saying here....
 7 years ago '04        #116
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
All advanced technology relies on a theoretical foundation that is only later turned to practical use. To criticize Hawking because he works in theory, rather than being an inventor, makes no sense and is very short-sighted.
 05-16-2011, 01:15 PM         #117
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
dude,every civilization that was around for those attacks is still around lol.
was tha civil war fought for religion?
u cant just pick out events and act as if they all happen for tha same reason.even if u wanna believe some muslims did 9/11,does it change anything if they were white atheist?
did you read the articles? I didnt say every single war was a aspect of religion, you asked and I posted...........read the articles its some real sh*t to solidfy my beliefs and stance ........Atheieim ironically enough is a fu*king religion too IMO.......so no it doesnt.
 7 years ago '07        #118
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HHS said:
All advanced technology relies on a theoretical foundation that is only later turned to practical use.
so again i ask,what has hawking contributed thats so great?
in theory,we wont know until about tha year 2050 i guess
do u kno what tha krshna teaches?
 7 years ago '04        #119
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
so again i ask,what has hawking contributed thats so great?
in theory,we wont know until about tha year 2050 i guess
do u kno what tha krshna teaches?
I told you what he's contributed.
 7 years ago '07        #120
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
did you read the articles? I didnt say every single war was a aspect of religion, you asked and I posted...........read the articles its some real sh*t to solidfy my beliefs and stance ........Atheieim ironically enough is a fu*king religion too IMO.......so no it doesnt.
son,u said it has led to tha downfall of civilization then post an article about 9/11 lol
im not knockin your stance,im just knockin your logic.religion hasnt led to tha downfall of anything.ultimately man is responsible for man
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy