May 16 - Physicist Stephen Hawking Says There Is No Heaven

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 DaViLLe726 said:
Shraud of Turin

The Bleeding Host in Italy...Which i have seen with my own eyes 2 feet away.

You see science has been trying for ages to disprove GOD biut science will never win because there is a Higher Power in this life. And stop sucking stephan hawkings d!ck, If he was so smart he would cure his own fu*kin disease and make his own "computer" work normal again so he wasnt rolling around in a chair looking like elephant man. fu*k stephan hawking he hasnt proved anything he just rolls around in his chair and comes up with THEORIES which have yet to be proven.

When stephan hawking can explain the shraud of turin or he can explain a bleeding host which over the years has turned into a in tact piece of bleeding flesh than ill stop listening to what he says....

Science can say whatever they want to say but there is so much they just got nothing to say about. Statues in a church that have tears of blood ect ect.

I personally am a catholic but heres some miracle of another religion...
Ganesha Hindu's

Ok so we got an image of christ that is embedded in shraud, we got the bleeding piece of flesh thats still in tact since year 800. We got statues that have bloody tears and last we have statues all over some part of the world literally drinking milk. Explain that you science freak fu*ks. You cant. Youll just chalk it up to an unexplained phenomenon. Well you are wrong. they are miracles to help people keep faith in whatever faith they have and i can post millions of them. Like i said if stephan hawking was so smart he would cure himself. Actually half of boxden is smarter than that retard.
fu*king x's 10983751085610650

a Theoretical Physicist is supposed to cure a disease?

really man?

7 years ago '04        #82
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Fix ya face.
 7 years ago '07        #83
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Dos-effect said:
Anyway you chop it, religion has led to this worlds downfall time and time again. Either with muslims feeling like its thier calling to destory the world due to allah, or Christians feeling likes they were Gods calling to destroy the black race, or with Homo Phones feeling like its thier calling to k!ll all gays....because God doesnt like them.

Lets get into this whole burn for eternity thing, is that really what God represents(violence, obedience, mercy and punishment) how can an opnipitant being who knows all and see's all be so self centered that he would punish anyone for eternity? If anyone could really beleive this is what its all about.....your out of your fu*king minds..........its not......peace within and peace for others.....not peace within and dispite or seperation of others........thats bullsh*t.......you can tell me what the bible says and I can tell what the natural law of life should be.........you seem to not understand that no fraction of Christianity, Islam, Judism was constructed without the hands of man......if God was so powerful and needed this infomration to be communicated, why not just write it himself.....why would it need to be manifested by man's hands? I mean surely He who created the universe could create a book of teaching that envokes the true law of man without the help of man. What about the books removed from the bible.....What about the utter bullsh*t story of the Rapture that derrived from sick girl in the early 1900"s, I mean its so many different loopholes and unexplained questions with the so call proper way to live.....that any fool who blindly deserve the faith that it predicts.

Im not againt faith or spirituality, but Ill will fall in line with a religion when one speaks to me that envokes the Universe, the Dinosaures, the actual age of the earth, the fact 2 people could never populate the whole earth if they did it would take Hundreds of thousands of years to real 6 billion.....not 6, the fact that Adam named every single aspect of what we know to be life (trees and colors and animals)....what are you 12..........this is not real dude......I dont know what is real and Im willing to accept that it could possibly have some truth.........but until I die I dont know......but I will be damned if I live my life under this bullsh*t system of right and wrong imposed by greedy money hungry f*gs who are bent over controlling humans in mass numbers.......and who beleive that the jews are the "chosen people" of God, give me a fu*king break
religion led to this worlds downfall time and time again?when,where and what time?please post some proof of that

god can be a representation of whateva tha user wants him to be

why are u askin me this stuff?
does religion begin and end wit tha bible or somethin?bible is actually very young in tha grand scheme of things

u seem to just hate tha bible which is fine,i would recommend tha krshna for u.bottom line is religion doesnt begin,tho it may well end wit christianity.there are lots of flavors for u.some people need it,some people dont
 7 years ago '07        #84
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Freemind said:

really man?

im still waitin on u to tell me his great contributions since bx is retarded for askin.

what use is a theoretical physicist?
 7 years ago '05        #85
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
what he exactly has he contributed?i'll wait

HHS said:
He's expanded scientific thinking, mostly concerning singularities specifically. I think he first gained recognition for showing the conditions under which singularities exist.
this.

not to mention his work on black holes, our understanding of space/time, and overall opening our eyes to the universe.

but this doesnt matter to you r.burgundy... cause you probably just think hes another cripple in a wheelchair.

theres no point to even try and go back and forth with you when you yourself wont sit down and try and figure out what this guy has done.

its pointless to argue with a troll such as yourself
 7 years ago '07        #86
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HHS said:
He's expanded scientific thinking, mostly concerning singularities specifically. I think he first gained recognition for showing the conditions under which singularities exist.
and what exactly is singularity?

and i dont say this to attack,i just find tha irony of some1 who is famous and a genious for theorys talks about heaven not existing

its almost like ta pot callin tha kettle black
 7 years ago '05        #87
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Reppindaburghh said:
One of the strongest posts I've read on Boxden in 2011.
too bad it wasnt his own post.
 7 years ago '07        #88
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Freemind said:

this.

not to mention his work on black holes, our understanding of space/time, and overall opening our eyes to the universe.

but this doesnt matter to you r.burgundy... cause you probably just think hes another cripple in a wheelchair.

theres no point to even try and go back and forth with you when you yourself wont sit down and try and figure out what this guy has done.

its pointless to argue with a troll such as yourself
maybe if u got high like tha junkie u r,then re-read this,u would see tha irony in this thread
 7 years ago '05        #89
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mysteryman said:
People really believe in heaven and hell??

The idea of Heaven, in which live in a harmonious state of constant bliss, doesn't work with the human condition. We get bored, we want to own things, we want to explore, we want to argue, we want to have s3x, we want structure and we want to work to a goal. Eternity in heaven sounds like a sensory depravation tank filled with happy gas, utterly mindless. That's no paradise. And what about our relatives in the other place, do we just stop caring? Are we that castrated?

The idea of Hell, in which an omnipotent entity would allow the creation of a domain where human souls are forced to endure infinite, endless agonies for infinite time, because they didn't believe in unevidenced stories, does not make sense on any level. If we are created by a God or Gods, then they created us with the foreknowledge that the vast majority of us would be fed into their eternal torture machine, our endless screams of eternity through mutilated burning flesh while demons rip out our eyeballs with claws for the nth time, endlessly providing God with something to observe. Any God who sanctions the existence of Hell is a sadist, and I find that to be illogical for a supposedly all-knowing all-seeing being.

The more logical conclusion would be that from the dawn of time we've been fascinated and scared of death, and as a cultural denial that's developed over thousands of thousands of years, we've achieved the height of arrogance and conditioned ourselves into thinking the following:

No. It will not happen to us. We're too special. We're magical, and have magical magic in side of us. We're gonna go somewhere else after we die because of the magic. It may defy all observations of the universe, it may defy measure, understanding, logic and rationality, it may be unevidenced, unsupported and wholly uninformed. But that doesn't matter. We're special, and we're going to live forever.

Oblivion it seems, is a big concept to take in.
oh man your so smart. thanks for the insight broseph...too bad someone else said this exact same thing a week ago on another website...

next time you steal someone elses thoughts and pass it off as your own at least change the words a little bit lol.
 7 years ago '05        #90
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
im still waitin on u to tell me his great contributions since bx is retarded for askin.

what use is a theoretical physicist?
without theoretical physicists we wouldnt understand the universe at all....

we'd still be stuck with "god must of have made it all".

like i said... im not going back and forth with a troll...
 7 years ago '05        #91
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
oh man your so smart. thanks for the insight broseph...too bad someone else said this exact same thing a week ago on another website...

next time you steal someone elses thoughts and pass it off as your own at least change the words a little bit lol.
whos to say they arent the same people?
 7 years ago '05        #92
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Freemind said:

really man?

thats your answer??? oh well thats not stephan hawkings best subject so he cant cure disease.... lmfao
point is if hes this amazing contributor to science he should be able to do more than propose a couple theories that he cant prove himself.
 7 years ago '05        #93
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Freemind said:
whos to say they arent the same people?
if they are the same people which i highly doubt it... than he is a homo.
 7 years ago '06        #94
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1174 1174
 Goosie McNeen said:
coming from a n*gga who cant walk.

you feel me? like this n*gga thinks theres no God because of the way HE is...

i can look at myself, and say there IS a God.
Lol he has accomplished more in life then you can ever hope to...if you died today how many people would really care or notice? How has your existence really changed and/or benefitted the world in any way?

Simple answer to both questions is little to none but closer to the latter for the second one. It's people like you that helped to coin the phrase "stupid americans".
 7 years ago '04        #95
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 DaViLLe726 said:
thats your answer??? oh well thats not stephan hawkings best subject so he cant cure disease.... lmfao
point is if hes this amazing contributor to science he should be able to do more than propose a couple theories that he cant prove himself.
That's easy for someone who knows nothing about science to say
 7 years ago '07        #96
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Freemind said:
without theoretical physicists we wouldnt understand the universe at all....

we'd still be stuck with "god must of have made it all".

like i said... im not going back and forth with a troll...
yea sure
 05-16-2011, 12:57 PM         #97
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 johnny said:
you can't figure out the exact value of pi and yet readily claim there is no heaven

dumbass scientists are chasing their tails trying to unravel the world
you... can't... be... serious...

pi is a manmade correlation
its a fu*king number that we can carry out to any degree of certainty we want
just because its an irrational number doesn't mean we don't know what it is

you can't be this fu*king stupid, its basic math
 7 years ago '05        #98
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
so going by what you said....

Micheal Jordan should have got the home-run record when he played baseball.
 05-16-2011, 01:00 PM         #99
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
religion led to this worlds downfall time and time again?when,where and what time?please post some proof of that

god can be a representation of whateva tha user wants him to be

why are u askin me this stuff?
does religion begin and end wit tha bible or somethin?bible is actually very young in tha grand scheme of things

u seem to just hate tha bible which is fine,i would recommend tha krshna for u.bottom line is religion doesnt begin,tho it may well end wit christianity.there are lots of flavors for u.some people need it,some people dont

)

I mean seriously....that was too easy ......the downfall is violence, war, poverty, and execution, and in most cases terror and torture..........its about religion its about our weak minds that allow us to be drones of a higher power........when in reality all we got is us......and therefore whe should do and could do more for us.......instead of more for GOD
 7 years ago '04        #100
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 r.burgundy said:
yea sure
It should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway:

Without people like Galileo, Isaac Newton, Niels Bohr and Albert Einstein, we'd be living a very different world, and we'd understand much less about how it works.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy