May 16 - Physicist Stephen Hawking Says There Is No Heaven

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Fras1788 said:
No, Dumb is thinking a human being can come down from the "Heavens" and cure AIDS, Cancer, Bites from Arachnids, and other sh*t....what would you do if some guy claimed he could cure disease, and perform miracles?? It would be on the front page of the National Enquirer, and people would just die laughing at how dumb he is...so why would you believe in Jesus...and lets not turn this into a "race" issue, there are some dumb a.ss white guys who try and be funny, and some dumb fu*king black guys who try to be funny, and they aren't....so STFU about that sh*t....
Shraud of Turin

[video - click to view]

The Bleeding Host in Italy...Which i have seen with my own eyes 2 feet away.

You see science has been trying for ages to disprove GOD biut science will never win because there is a Higher Power in this life. And stop sucking stephan hawkings d!ck, If he was so smart he would cure his own fu*kin disease and make his own "computer" work normal again so he wasnt rolling around in a chair looking like elephant man. fu*k stephan hawking he hasnt proved anything he just rolls around in his chair and comes up with THEORIES which have yet to be proven.

When stephan hawking can explain the shraud of turin or he can explain a bleeding host which over the years has turned into a in tact piece of bleeding flesh than ill stop listening to what he says....

Science can say whatever they want to say but there is so much they just got nothing to say about. Statues in a church that have tears of blood ect ect.

I personally am a catholic but heres some miracle of another religion...
Ganesha Hindu's

[video - click to view]

Ok so we got an image of christ that is embedded in shraud, we got the bleeding piece of flesh thats still in tact since year 800. We got statues that have bloody tears and last we have statues all over some part of the world literally drinking milk. Explain that you science freak fu*ks. You cant. Youll just chalk it up to an unexplained phenomenon. Well you are wrong. they are miracles to help people keep faith in whatever faith they have and i can post millions of them. Like i said if stephan hawking was so smart he would cure himself. Actually half of boxden is smarter than that retard.
 7 years ago '05        #62
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
Stephan hawking d!ck riders i have a question. What exactly has this elephant man looking retard brought to the table...have any of his theories been proven? ill wait.......
 7 years ago '07        #63
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4805 4805
 Dos-effect said:
so because every great civilization had religion that makes it ok? Thats like saying every crackhead has the right to steal your tv.......because thats what crack heads do............keep in my there is a difference between spirituality and relgion......religon causes KKK to lynch people, Africans to sacrafice goats, and Muslims to blow sh*t up........spirituality is to find peace within and peace for EVERYTHING that exist on this planet.....its not catered to humans and humans only like almost all religions are.........so Im for people finding thier spirtiual side and all, but Im not for people blindly following some age old redderick of what the world is supposed to be from our outlook and our outlook only
every great civilization has had religion,has every crackhead stolen a t.v?cmon son,thats a terrible analogy

no need to try and get super in depth.i kno what siprituality and religion is.but typin out both is long winded so id rather just use religion bein that it incorporates spirituality

religion doesnt cause people to do these things.people are free to do as they want.some people use it as a crutch of course,but these things go on outside of religion also

some people need tha discipline of religion to find their spirituality.and thats rhetoric,not redderick lol
 7 years ago '05        #64
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
 DaViLLe726 said:
Shraud of Turin

The Bleeding Host in Italy...Which i have seen with my own eyes 2 feet away.

You see science has been trying for ages to disprove GOD biut science will never win because there is a Higher Power in this life. And stop sucking stephan hawkings d!ck, If he was so smart he would cure his own fu*kin disease and make his own "computer" work normal again so he wasnt rolling around in a chair looking like elephant man. fu*k stephan hawking he hasnt proved anything he just rolls around in his chair and comes up with THEORIES which have yet to be proven.

When stephan hawking can explain the shraud of turin or he can explain a bleeding host which over the years has turned into a in tact piece of bleeding flesh than ill stop listening to what he says....

Science can say whatever they want to say but there is so much they just got nothing to say about. Statues in a church that have tears of blood ect ect.

I personally am a catholic but heres some miracle of another religion...
Ganesha Hindu's

Ok so we got an image of christ that is embedded in shraud, we got the bleeding piece of flesh thats still in tact since year 800. We got statues that have bloody tears and last we have statues all over some part of the world literally drinking milk. Explain that you science freak fu*ks. You cant. Youll just chalk it up to an unexplained phenomenon. Well you are wrong. they are miracles to help people keep faith in whatever faith they have and i can post millions of them. Like i said if stephan hawking was so smart he would cure himself. Actually half of boxden is smarter than that retard.
People will always say an intellect is always right and total discount religion. I think your best point was stephen hawking proposes theories. I theorie that hasnt been proven is baseless is is like my saying i theorize that man will sprout wing and fly in 2012 Even if I have degree on degree it dosent make what i say correct

People need to stop looking at the negative of religion (wars muder ect. yes it is there and people will claim they did this in the name of religion but it isnt)
How about the positive of religion, charity, fellowship, mission trips. Tell me what is so bad about going to to Asia providing food water and medical services , and preaching the word?
 7 years ago '07        #65
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Stephan hawking d!ck riders i have a question. What exactly has this elephant man looking retard brought to the table...have any of his theories been proven? ill wait.......
i believe his great contribution is his black holes have radiation theoryi seriously believe he won awards for that,but im a lazy lazy man,so i wont bother to google it
 7 years ago '05        #66
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Like I'm gonna listen to a cripple f*ggot?

[pic - click to view]

To a dude who pretends to be a peaceful, good hearted person, you really are an as*hole sometimes. You're on a roll these past few days.
 7 years ago '05        #67
space
space
This was the wrong forum to post this on though, TS. Stephen Hawking is an old white cripple, you posted this on what was originally built on being a hip-hop forum.

Let Jay-Z say something like this and it'll go 25 pages in 7 hours and over 50 percent of the posts will be people agreeing with him . But the majority of the idiots on here don't respect the opinions of people with proper credentials.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 05-16-2011 at 12:19 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #68
space
space
Oh, and no I'm not saying Mr. Hawking is correct, I'm just saying the children in this thread insulting him for being a cripple or having unfortunate circumstances, simply because they disagree with his opinion, they are pathetic individuals, and if a heaven by your Gods standards does exist, half of you wouldn't even get into it anyway.

7 years ago '05        #69
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Reppindaburghh said:
This was the wrong forum to post this on though, TS. Stephen Hawking is a old white cripple, you posted this on what was originally built on being a hip-hop forum.

Let Jay-Z say something like this and it'll go 25 pages in 7 hours and over 50 percent of the posts will be people agreeing with him . But the majority of the idiots on here don't respect the opinions of people with proper credentials.

the amount of ignorance I've seen in this thread is unbelievable.

Especially when people call Hawking a "cripple" or a "retard", or when people ask what hes contributed to this world.... i just

gotta love boxden though
 7 years ago '05        #70
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
pi is mathematics not science dumbass.
Now I know you didn't just say that
 7 years ago '11        #71
default28 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1148 1148
well.. i guess he has a point.
but cmon grandpa.

stfu.
 7 years ago '11        #72
Ichiban Mugen 8 heat pts
space
space
$694 | Props total: 192 192
 Mysteryman said:
People really believe in heaven and hell??

The idea of Heaven, in which live in a harmonious state of constant bliss, doesn't work with the human condition. We get bored, we want to own things, we want to explore, we want to argue, we want to have s3x, we want structure and we want to work to a goal. Eternity in heaven sounds like a sensory depravation tank filled with happy gas, utterly mindless. That's no paradise. And what about our relatives in the other place, do we just stop caring? Are we that castrated?

The idea of Hell, in which an omnipotent entity would allow the creation of a domain where human souls are forced to endure infinite, endless agonies for infinite time, because they didn't believe in unevidenced stories, does not make sense on any level. If we are created by a God or Gods, then they created us with the foreknowledge that the vast majority of us would be fed into their eternal torture machine, our endless screams of eternity through mutilated burning flesh while demons rip out our eyeballs with claws for the nth time, endlessly providing God with something to observe. Any God who sanctions the existence of Hell is a sadist, and I find that to be illogical for a supposedly all-knowing all-seeing being.

The more logical conclusion would be that from the dawn of time we've been fascinated and scared of death, and as a cultural denial that's developed over thousands of thousands of years, we've achieved the height of arrogance and conditioned ourselves into thinking the following:

No. It will not happen to us. We're too special. We're magical, and have magical magic in side of us. We're gonna go somewhere else after we die because of the magic. It may defy all observations of the universe, it may defy measure, understanding, logic and rationality, it may be unevidenced, unsupported and wholly uninformed. But that doesn't matter. We're special, and we're going to live forever.

Oblivion it seems, is a big concept to take in.
This is probably the most intelligent post in here.
 7 years ago '05        #73
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
the world needs to do away with religion all together.......its detrimental to the growth of us a a people.....cause people will beleive anything thats the easiest to make sense out of ........its the sh*t they have to question that they dont like and refuse to acknowledge
Religion makes a lot of people better. I know plenty of people who have gotten their act right because of the morals and ethics religion teaches. At its most fundamental level, there's no detriment in learning about patience, forgiveness and self-control.
 7 years ago '07        #74
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Freemind said:

the amount of ignorance I've seen in this thread is unbelievable.

Especially when people call Hawking a "cripple" or a "retard", or when people ask what hes contributed to this world.... i just

gotta love boxden though
what he exactly has he contributed?i'll wait
 7 years ago '05        #75
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Russ369 said:
k!ll yourself. That will be the best contribution YOU can make.

His farts hold more knowledge than your troll a.ss does... His wheelchair has more computing power than your brain... Just swallow a knife... Martin Lawrence isn't funny anymore.
At least the troll can enjoy walking on his own two feet to go take a dump in a toilet
 7 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 Mysteryman said:
People really believe in heaven and hell??

The idea of Heaven, in which live in a harmonious state of constant bliss, doesn't work with the human condition. We get bored, we want to own things, we want to explore, we want to argue, we want to have s3x, we want structure and we want to work to a goal. Eternity in heaven sounds like a sensory depravation tank filled with happy gas, utterly mindless. That's no paradise. And what about our relatives in the other place, do we just stop caring? Are we that castrated?

The idea of Hell, in which an omnipotent entity would allow the creation of a domain where human souls are forced to endure infinite, endless agonies for infinite time, because they didn't believe in unevidenced stories, does not make sense on any level. If we are created by a God or Gods, then they created us with the foreknowledge that the vast majority of us would be fed into their eternal torture machine, our endless screams of eternity through mutilated burning flesh while demons rip out our eyeballs with claws for the nth time, endlessly providing God with something to observe. Any God who sanctions the existence of Hell is a sadist, and I find that to be illogical for a supposedly all-knowing all-seeing being.

The more logical conclusion would be that from the dawn of time we've been fascinated and scared of death, and as a cultural denial that's developed over thousands of thousands of years, we've achieved the height of arrogance and conditioned ourselves into thinking the following:

No. It will not happen to us. We're too special. We're magical, and have magical magic in side of us. We're gonna go somewhere else after we die because of the magic. It may defy all observations of the universe, it may defy measure, understanding, logic and rationality, it may be unevidenced, unsupported and wholly uninformed. But that doesn't matter. We're special, and we're going to live forever.

Oblivion it seems, is a big concept to take in.

One of the strongest posts I've read on Boxden in 2011.
 7 years ago '04        #77
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 r.burgundy said:
what he exactly has he contributed?i'll wait
He's expanded scientific thinking, mostly concerning singularities specifically. I think he first gained recognition for showing the conditions under which singularities exist.
 7 years ago '04        #78
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 607 607
These threads always bring out the dumbest on BX.

Throwing insults at a genius on a msgboard? We don't want you on our level anyways, you make us sick.
 05-16-2011, 12:36 PM         #79
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
every great civilization has had religion,has every crackhead stolen a t.v?cmon son,thats a terrible analogy

no need to try and get super in depth.i kno what siprituality and religion is.but typin out both is long winded so id rather just use religion bein that it incorporates spirituality

religion doesnt cause people to do these things.people are free to do as they want.some people use it as a crutch of course,but these things go on outside of religion also

some people need tha discipline of religion to find their spirituality.and thats rhetoric,not redderick lol
Anyway you chop it, religion has led to this worlds downfall time and time again. Either with muslims feeling like its thier calling to destory the world due to allah, or Christians feeling likes they were Gods calling to destroy the black race, or with Homo Phones feeling like its thier calling to k!ll all gays....because God doesnt like them.

Lets get into this whole burn for eternity thing, is that really what God represents(violence, obedience, mercy and punishment) how can an opnipitant being who knows all and see's all be so self centered that he would punish anyone for eternity? If anyone could really beleive this is what its all about.....your out of your fu*king minds..........its not......peace within and peace for others.....not peace within and dispite or seperation of others........thats bullsh*t.......you can tell me what the bible says and I can tell what the natural law of life should be.........you seem to not understand that no fraction of Christianity, Islam, Judism was constructed without the hands of man......if God was so powerful and needed this infomration to be communicated, why not just write it himself.....why would it need to be manifested by man's hands? I mean surely He who created the universe could create a book of teaching that envokes the true law of man without the help of man. What about the books removed from the bible.....What about the utter bullsh*t story of the Rapture that derrived from sick girl in the early 1900"s, I mean its so many different loopholes and unexplained questions with the so call proper way to live.....that any fool who blindly deserve the faith that it predicts.

Im not againt faith or spirituality, but Ill will fall in line with a religion when one speaks to me that envokes the Universe, the Dinosaures, the actual age of the earth, the fact 2 people could never populate the whole earth if they did it would take Hundreds of thousands of years to reach6 billion.....not 6000, the fact that Adam named every single aspect of what we know to be life (trees and colors and animals)....what are you 12..........this is not real dude......and Im will admit that I dont truly know if my beleifes are real , Im willing to accept that it could possibly have some truth.........but until I die I dont know......but I will be damned if I live my life under this bullsh*t system of right and wrong imposed by greedy money hungry f*gs who are bent over controlling humans in mass numbers.......and who beleive that the jews are the "chosen people" of God, give me a fu*king break.......I dont have a problem with Jews......but on the real this sh*t has to stop

Last edited by Dos-effect; 05-16-2011 at 12:41 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #80
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,098 | Props total: 214 214
Mathematics is a language of scales and measures. Humans are the only living creatures capable of comprehending these theories so I believe this is a knowledge given to us by a higher-power, a sort-of language that can a.ssist to improve our own living conditions [ex. TECHNOLOGY]. It's when this 'language' becomes your obsession then this becomes a problem.

Balance is crucial and very hard to find. Science will never be able to explain miracles and coincidences.

Last edited by johnny; 05-16-2011 at 12:40 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago