May 16 - Physicist Stephen Hawking Says There Is No Heaven

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2011, 11:03 AM         #41
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Black people aren't funny anyways... All they do is yell and act ghetto, thats considered comedy?

Anyways, you know nothing about Professor Xavier so keep his name out ur mouth...
Yeah cause you know so many right? FOH whitebread
 05-16-2011, 11:06 AM         #42
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
dont be afraid to believe in god.aint nothin dumb about thinkin god,or a god is responsible for what we see
Im not afraid.......Im just not dumb.......them fu*ks using this God sh*t to seperate and conquer........Im cool i dont have time to play into the chosen people bullsh*t....
 7 years ago '07        #43
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 Dos-effect said:
Im not afraid.......Im just not dumb.......them fu*ks using this God sh*t to seperate and conquer........Im cool i dont have time to play into the chosen people bullsh*t....
dumb is rulin stuff out when u dont really hav a clue
 05-16-2011, 11:13 AM         #44
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
dumb is rulin stuff out when u dont really hav a clue
And you a.ssume this because what?.....Look cuzz I know its easier for you to just go with it and accept that all this was put here for you because GOD loves and all that crap,

But in reality we are fortunate to be supreme beings, we are not the only ones, there were ones before us.....and thier idea of existence is nothing like ours, so its pointless there is no 1 answer to the world, no matter how well that lie makes you sleep at night.....its just not true......
 7 years ago '07        #45
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
No, Dumb is thinking a human being can come down from the "Heavens" and cure AIDS, Cancer, Bites from Arachnids, and other sh*t....what would you do if some guy claimed he could cure disease, and perform miracles?? It would be on the front page of the National Enquirer, and people would just die laughing at how dumb he is...so why would you believe in Jesus...and lets not turn this into a "race" issue, there are some dumb a.ss white guys who try and be funny, and some dumb fu*king black guys who try to be funny, and they aren't....so STFU about that sh*t....
i agree.that would be dumb.humans are earthlings

where did i say i believe in jesus?i'll wait
 7 years ago '08        #46
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 Chest Rockwell said:
there will always be separation and conquer with or without a belief in god(s).....

take god away and there will still be greed, anger, and every other vice humans fall victim to but without 'hope' (which like it or not can help people, even if its a false hope)
a belief in god is often a good thing
The God thing makes it way worse.

People rationalize all the terrible sh*t they do to each other bc it can be written off as part of their religious beliefs.

People wouldn't need all the false hope and bullsh*t if they could just accept the fact that everyone dies and there's a good chance that there isn't anything after that.
 7 years ago '07        #47
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
And you a.ssume this because what?.....Look cuzz I know its easier for you to just go with it and accept that all this was put here for you because GOD loves and all that crap,

But in reality we are fortunate to be supreme beings, we are not the only ones, there were ones before us.....and thier idea of existence is nothing like ours, so its pointless there is no 1 answer to the world, no matter how well that lie makes you sleep at night.....its just not true......
u got to much a fairytale take on tha word god.god means supreme bein.for ex,to an ant,humans could be considered gods.cause we are superior

reality is,that u nor i,really know.so until we do,your guess is as good as anybody elses
 7 years ago '07        #48
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
The God thing makes it way worse.

People rationalize all the terrible sh*t they do to each other bc it can be written off as part of their religious beliefs.

People wouldn't need all the false hope and bullsh*t if they could just accept the fact that everyone dies and there's a good chance that there isn't anything after that.
u see how how bad this place is wit a belief of heaven and hell.well imagine if people could do what they want wit no fear of what happens next?im not a fan of heaven and hell,but that sh*t is very neccesary
 7 years ago '08        #49
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u see how how bad this place is wit a belief of heaven and hell.well imagine if people could do what they want wit no fear of what happens next?im not a fan of heaven and hell,but that sh*t is very neccesary
Ya bc there's too many idiots who can't handle the concept.

Tell that it's better to have God sh*t to the people in the middle east who get blown up by other countries just bc their god isn't the right god.
 7 years ago '08        #50
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Chest Rockwell said:
and people rationalize generosity, forgiveness, peace, etc. because its part of their religious beliefs
Not really. There's tons of non-religious people who are just generally good and look out for other people.

If you need the concept of god or religion to be able to be generous, forgiving, etc. then you're probably an as*hole to begin with.
 7 years ago '07        #51
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Not really. There's tons of non-religious people who are just generally good and look out for other people.

If you need the concept of god or religion to be able to be generous, forgiving, etc. then you're probably an as*hole to begin with.
well,which does this world need more,a guys who's generous cause of his religion,or just anotha as*hole?
 7 years ago '08        #52
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
well,which does this world need more,a guys who's generous cause of his religion,or just anotha as*hole?
Neither. You need intelligent, non-judgemental people who don't give a sh*t about religion one way or another.
 05-16-2011, 11:35 AM         #53
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
the world needs to do away with religion all together.......its detrimental to the growth of us a a people.....cause people will beleive anything thats the easiest to make sense out of ........its the sh*t they have to question that they dont like and refuse to acknowledge
 7 years ago '04        #54
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
dont have to be a genius to figure that out......
 7 years ago '05        #55
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 hood135 said:
Prove it.........

Wheres the proof for a God
 7 years ago '07        #56
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Neither. You need intelligent, non-judgemental people who don't give a sh*t about religion one way or another.
neither wasnt a choice my dude
 7 years ago '04        #57
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,752 | Props total: 1264 1264
The thing about Stephen Hawking is that a statement like this is expected from him....

What did y'all anticipate from a man who has devoted his life to Science? He's just trying to follow suit.

The really sad part for people like me who believe in God and Science is that instead of being blesssed with the presence of a Galileo/ Tesla/ Newton/Darwin/ Da Vinci or Einstein to represent and add substance to the scientific realm in my lifetime.

I get this guy in a wheelchair.... speaking through a straw... Who really hasn't proposed or brought anything new to the table; especially with statements like this; which no offense to anyone on this board are made by angry teenagers who just broke up with their high school loves on a daily basis.

More importantly imho he has contributed very little to the furthering of Science in his lifespan; indicative of the times and indicative of just how regressive most people are these days. This trend needs to reverse and in a time where discoveries are being made by independent Scientists at an amazingly optimistic rate.... I believe the world needs a new spokesperson for the Scientific realm.

Last edited by Exs; 05-16-2011 at 11:49 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #58
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
the world needs to do away with religion all together.......its detrimental to the growth of us a a people.....cause people will beleive anything thats the easiest to make sense out of ........its the sh*t they have to question that they dont like and refuse to acknowledge
no it doesnt
based on what is it detrimental?what great civilization didnt have religion?
people need to understand every ? doesnt hav an answer.man needs to remember how to be humble.people rage outta control when they lose all humility
 7 years ago '10        #59
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 Goosie McNeen said:
coming from a n*gga who cant walk.

you feel me? like this n*gga thinks theres no God because of the way HE is...

i can look at myself, and say there IS a God.
 05-16-2011, 11:55 AM         #60
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
no it doesnt
based on what is it detrimental?what great civilization didnt have religion?
people need to understand every ? doesnt hav an answer.man needs to remember how to be humble.people rage outta control when they lose all humility
so because every great civilization had religion that makes it ok? Thats like saying every crackhead has the right to steal your tv.......because thats what crack heads do............keep in my there is a difference between spirituality and relgion......religon causes KKK to lynch people, Africans to sacrafice goats, and Muslims to blow sh*t up........spirituality is to find peace within and peace for EVERYTHING that exist on this planet.....its not catered to humans and humans only like almost all religions are.........so Im for people finding thier spirtiual side and all, but Im not for people blindly following some age old redderick of what the world is supposed to be from our outlook and our outlook only
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago