Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #561
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Maze 112 said:
Facts are facts. This universe is not being created from nothing. Let alone life. There is no point for us to even exist by the logic of atheist.
And still no one has pointed out how God solves the issue of the universe's origin. If the universe can't come from nothing, then how can God? If God is ever-existing, needing no creator, then why couldn't there have been some ever-existing primordial mass that expanded into the universe as we know it?

How does "God" actually answer or explain anything? As far as I can tell, it's a completely useless concept, with no evidence and not even a clear definition in terms of how it would even potentially operate in the physics of the universe. So why should anyone believe an undefined concept with not a shred of evidence, that answers a question without actually providing a single answer?

As far as I can tell, God only operates as a place-holder, so people don't have to say "I don't know," or so that they don't have to put up with the uncertainty and limits of scientific theories.

Last edited by HHS; 05-20-2011 at 09:29 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #562
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 DecaturBoi said:
stephen hawkings is one of the stupidest retardest fool i know

You're an idiot. Stay in school, kid.
 7 years ago '05        #563
space
space
I just pop in this thread every now and again to have a nice laugh at the religious nutjobs that are posting. I don't have a problem with all religious people, in fact the majority of my friends and family in my actual life are all religious, or at least somewhat religious, and some of the posters on Boxden I respect the most are religious, but the majority of religious people are some of the dumbest people on planet Earth. And I think the more well educated, well rounded religious people on this forum and in real life would agree with me.
 7 years ago '05        #564
space
space
I'd love to be around a few thousand years from now when they look back and read our religious books and have a nice laugh the way we do looking back and reading books about The Greek Gods.
 05-20-2011, 05:57 PM         #565
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maze 112 said:
You people really need to stop sucking Hawking off already. He is wrong.
How is he wrong?

DaViLLe726 said:
im not trying to intimidate you. i feel as though we really cant get anything accomplished and ive been arguing in the forum back and forth for days on a topic that niether party will budge nor even entertain the others views. with that being said you come at me SO HARD with WORDS which is why i say fu*k the words lets just f!ght. buuuuttttt your a v*gina so. Than everytime i say lets f!ght you come back and say im gay? Doesnt make sense just sounds like your scared. Lets for one minute a.ssume we did f!ght. at least there would be a clear and undeniable winner. In this thread no matter what is said someone has an answer for everything. hence 600 posts of bullsh*t. Just saying your a v*gina.
Thanks for once again demonstrating your 'points'. Go away, you are obnoxiously stupid.

1973a said:
aint nobody wanna think that when they die its jus gonna be darkness forever thats a terrible thought plus id rather live like there is a god than find out there isnt than live like there isnt one and find out there is
The issue with this is that you have absolutely nothing to base this under. You are only saying this because this is want you want to hear and what you want to happen.

DaViLLe726 said:
lol your last point is pretty funny and does makes a lot of sense.
How? How does it make sense? He said nothing rational. All he did was clown stephen hawking, and used it to justify his sh*tty position. Please tell me how this makes sense.

Maze 112 said:
Some silly arguments indeed. (I admit it) I can come up with better ones in a flash if I really wanted to.
You've said multiple times that you can come with better arguments, yet you haven't.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy