May 16 - Physicist Stephen Hawking Says There Is No Heaven

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #541
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
 Goosie McNeen said:
coming from a n*gga who cant walk.

you feel me? like this n*gga thinks theres no God because of the way HE is...

i can look at myself, and say there IS a God.
A-fu*kIN-MEN BRO!! SERIOUSLY, WHO IS THIS PISSED OFF HANDICAP TO SAY THERE IS NO GOD. UNREAL
 7 years ago '10        #542
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
 1973a said:
aint nobody wanna think that when they die its jus gonna be darkness forever thats a terrible thought plus id rather live like there is a god than find out there isnt than live like there isnt one and find out there is
SO TRUE :iagree:
 05-19-2011, 11:01 PM         #543
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1973a said:
aint nobody wanna think that when they die its jus gonna be darkness forever thats a terrible thought plus id rather live like there is a god than find out there isnt than live like there isnt one and find out there is
This. What's so bad about having faith in god?

Stop coming to conclusions because of what some religions say.
 05-19-2011, 11:04 PM         #544
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anthonyperl said:
A-fu*kIN-MEN BRO!! SERIOUSLY, WHO IS THIS PISSED OFF HANDICAP TO SAY THERE IS NO GOD. UNREAL
Hold on there, don't attack Hawking for being a cripple. But Yes, he sound salty and is wrong.
 7 years ago '05        #545
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 HHS said:
That's a silly argument, he doesn't even work in medicine. What he does is theoretical physics, and his "genius" lies in being able to look at cosmological evidence and use advanced mathematics to expand on that foundation. Just the mathematical theorems that are the foundation his work show his level of intelligence. And theoretical physics works in advance of our technological knowledge, so it takes years before we're capable of fully testing these theories, but that doesn't mean he's not a genius (even when some of his theories will turn out wrong). The same was true of those who came before him, like Einstein.
A Genius to me, is someone who creates life. Creates water and oxygen. Just because you are able to understand how something works, doesn't mean your a genius. You're just reverse engineering. Creation is GENIUS. GOD is GENIUS. We just creations who want to feel special and be gods, even though no one has the slightest clue about whats going on. Its hard to admit that you are ignorant to something. Its easy to say that something appeared from nothing rather than SAY THAT there is something smarter and greater than me and i have no idea how it created the universe. His theories are BS, impressive only to Earthly primitive minds. If we knew have of the complexities of the universe and life itself his "theories" would look like pre-school arithmetic. If he were a GENIUS, he would have learned how to reverse his paralysis. ARGUE ALL YOU WANT, HE A GENIUS BUT HE STILL
CRIPPLE?????????? I HAVE THE MIND OF EINSTEIN AND IM TALKING THROUGH MICROSOFT SAM AND I CANT MOVE ............................... Yeah fu*k studying/and advancing new technology and medicine for the body and learning how i can walk again, let me explain to n*ggaz the big bang theory and how there's no god.............. GENIUS???????
 7 years ago '05        #546
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 neworleansavior said:
A Genius to me, is someone who creates life. Creates water and oxygen. Just because you are able to understand how something works, doesn't mean your a genius. You're just reverse engineering. Creation is GENIUS. GOD is GENIUS. We just creations who want to feel special and be gods, even though no one has the slightest clue about whats going on. Its hard to admit that you are ignorant to something. Its easy to say that something appeared from nothing rather than SAY THAT there is something smarter and greater than me and i have no idea how it created the universe. His theories are BS, impressive only to Earthly primitive minds. If we knew have of the complexities of the universe and life itself his "theories" would look like pre-school arithmetic. If he were a GENIUS, he would have learned how to reverse his paralysis. ARGUE ALL YOU WANT, HE A GENIUS BUT HE STILL
CRIPPLE?????????? I HAVE THE MIND OF EINSTEIN AND IM TALKING THROUGH MICROSOFT SAM AND I CANT MOVE ............................... Yeah fu*k studying/and advancing new technology and medicine for the body and learning how i can walk again, let me explain to n*ggaz the big bang theory and how there's no god.............. GENIUS???????
lol your last point is pretty funny and does makes a lot of sense.
 05-20-2011, 12:10 AM         #547
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
Shade is about the only sensible religious person here... sometimes anyway... The rest of you dudes are just laugh out loud funny....

Some moron arguing that Hawking isn't a genius
Another doesn't know the difference between logical and illogical
and the rest of you fu*ks simply resort to making fun of Hawking's appearance/handicap....

This is why I hardly ever try any more in these threads on BX... So much fail on your end.
Some silly arguments indeed. (I admit it) I can come up with better ones in a flash if I really wanted to.

However what's even more "laugh out loud funny" than that are all these atheist in here
 05-20-2011, 12:24 AM         #548
dark kent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can make/find any reason for how things work or how things are made but when its all said and done...who made that? there not much to say after that
 7 years ago '05        #549
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 dark kent said:
you can make/find any reason for how things work or how things are made but when its all said and done...who made that? there not much to say after that
YEAH if your're Hawking there is ................................. everything appeared from NOTHING by the way Im smart but cant figure out how to walk ............ GENIUS. Did i mention he makes dumb n*ggaz think he knows shyt and he really telling them shyt that has already been created by something that is in actuality TRUE Genius aka GOD. Then he says GOD doesn't exist.................... MORE GENIUS. I was wrong in my previous posts, in this idiotic world he is a genius. We cant land on the sun, or go near it but we can explain the afterlife ............................ n*gga PLEASE.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 05-20-2011 at 12:38 AM..
 05-20-2011, 12:35 AM         #550
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dark kent said:
Facts are facts. This universe is not being created from nothing. Let alone life. There is no point for us to even exist by the logic of atheist.
 05-20-2011, 12:55 AM         #551
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait a minute boxden. yall just say because youre not a cripple that there IS a god? okkkkkk

what kind of logic is that? yall n*ggas got the intelectual fortitude of a goldfish

hawking sh*tting on all yall n*ggas from heights yall cant even fathom
 7 years ago '04        #552
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 Maze 112 said:
You people really need to stop sucking Hawking off already. He is wrong.
Prove you're right and then i'll take your word over hawkings math.
 05-20-2011, 01:11 AM         #553
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shang Tsung said:
wait a minute boxden. yall just say because youre not a cripple that there IS a god? okkkkkk

what kind of logic is that? yall n*ggas got the intelectual fortitude of a goldfish

hawking sh*tting on all yall n*ggas from heights yall cant even fathom

He is just one person. I can say I'm walking to heights he can not fathom. That would be fu*ked up no? Yet true. His view points CAN be wrong. In his defense, I would not believe in a god if I was cripple like that. I wonder if his thoughts would change if that was not so.

Fact is, science has been proven wrong so many times.
 05-20-2011, 01:12 AM         #554
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
Prove you're right and then i'll take your word over hawkings math.
What math do you speak of exactly that proves God is not real?
 7 years ago '04        #555
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
Obviously there's no heaven.. If there was, it only exists for humans? Like we have something in our DNA that invokes reincarnation/afterlife/living in fluffy white clouds. What about the millions of other species that live with us on this planet?
 05-20-2011, 02:43 AM         #556
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maze 112 said:
He is just one person. I can say I'm walking to heights he can not fathom. That would be fu*ked up no? Yet true. His view points CAN be wrong. In his defense, I would not believe in a god if I was cripple like that. I wonder if his thoughts would change if that was not so.

Fact is, science has been proven wrong so many times.

but do you understand how bat sh*t crazy you sound? here you are actually admitting that because someone is crippled that they wouldnt believe in god, what type of god would do that ya feel me? make perfect humans then make a few imperfect ones that wont believe in him? sh*t does not add up, doesnt that go against what god stands for according to christians? what the fu*k dumb n*gga!!! smh @ you grown a.ss n*ggas believing in fairy stories n sh*t

and when i said he sh*tting on you from a height i meant intellectually not in reality you dumb fu*k!!!!

Last edited by Shang Tsung; 05-20-2011 at 02:45 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #557
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 Maze 112 said:
What math do you speak of exactly that proves God is not real?
His theory is about how the universe was formed....And there is actual evidence behind it...Unlike your theory...thats all i'm saying...
 7 years ago '07        #558
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
don't you fu*ks ever get tired of arguing about the same thing over and over lol.
 7 years ago '06        #559
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4005 4005
Hot damn, 31 pages?

This is my first time in this thread. I'm gonna just pop a squat on this bi*ch and drop a thread/Hawking-ending knowledge turd:

We can't figure out (neither can Hawking) the details and intricacies of advanced space travel, yet here is this Homo Sapien saying as a matter of fact that there is no life beyond THIS and there is no supreme being. We haven't attained the knowledge and therefore the RIGHT to speak on matters beyond our own "boundaries." When Christians and other religious folk do it, it's based on FAITH. No one knows yet. So atheists, shut the fu*k up. Not too long ago, our same species thought the Earth was flat. Now, here are fu*ks like him saying it starts and ends with us.

7 years ago '04        #560
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
Flight of the Bumble Bee...

edit: (math/science can be wrong)and that's just one example.

Last edited by TrapBoi; 05-20-2011 at 07:41 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago