Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-18-2011, 07:15 PM         #521
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
and i wouldnt believe in god or religion if that chunky bi*ch you must think is hot was in my avy either homeboy. just saying we all know she covering half her face and ya cant see her body because she looks like sally struthers. you suck

I exposed your little weak mind for what it is so you then have to turn and insult the ho in my avy?

First off, we both know the closest thing you have penetrated to a v*gina besides your hand is the conditioner/shampoo bottle that magically always fills up a little in that small cubicle of a shower that you share with your entire family.

Secondly,

There are thousands of different religions across the world. Everything that you have learned about the process of life has been based on actual experiences. You haven't learned from the bible that touching a hot stove burns...you learn from experience. Based on that, it just seems to be that Hawking is providing a perspective he deems logical from all the studies he has been conducting throughout his entire life. For you to barge in and ignore the argument directly because you have "faith" rather than "facts" is not only ignorant but beyond illogical. How can you prove something doesn't exist when you can't prove it does?
 05-19-2011, 03:51 AM         #522
MajinnJah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maze 112 said:
God does not have to be an "invisible man"

Stop being ignorant. I was once atheist too but that is in the past. Whatever though.
im being ignorant? gods not invisible?? then where is he?? show me some pictures, some video, show me something other then the bible which was created from the mind of men.

im not saying dont believe in god do what ever you got to do to get through the day. Aa for me i need the facts, i need proof, i need evidence, im grown i have no time for magical bedtime stories
 05-19-2011, 03:56 AM         #523
MajinnJah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
tell me some theories stephan hawkings has come up with pertaining to the non existence of god and ill show you how hypacritical he really is....but first lets see you do your research...go ahead ill wait.....go google hawkings work and put it into terms that make it so it doesnt look like you stole the work and lets have a debate... again ill wait...

until than stop shouting out some cripple you only know at face value. its gurenteed you have no knowledge about what his theories are or anything hes done except you dont believe in god and he agrees with you. so shut the fu*k up
i didn't even read your whole response all i saw was HYPOCRITICAL* and i laughed and just felt the need to say God and the Bible is the biggest contradicting. hypocritical thing ever created. #thatisall
 05-19-2011, 11:09 AM         #525
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
paralyzed p*nis cant penetrate pus*y

Hawkins failed
 05-19-2011, 01:04 PM         #526
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its just an opinion......some of yall need to grow up.......
 7 years ago '10        #527
ILLBILL410 
space
space
$23 | Props total: 10 10
Religion is a tool of the powerful to control the weak. Is now and always has been. 300 years from now we gon have people callin the Harry potter books their bible any logical thinking person should know that "heaven" is a mythological place that was created by humans long long ago. That's just a fact that some people may never believe.
 7 years ago '05        #528
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1692 1692
DAAAMMNNN, y'all still arguing?

Last edited by Left Hook; 05-19-2011 at 06:03 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #529
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
This dude is mentally stable or what?
 7 years ago '04        #530
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #531
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 HHS said:
Advancing human understanding and knowledge.
Thats funny how people say he's so smart .................... but all of his ideas about space, and time travel have yet to be proven. If he was really a genius wouldn't he be able to reach "black holes" and show us physically his "theories". Instead of just talking BS like all these "great minds" have been doing for years. The fact that we are still trying to figure out how to get to Mars in back proves that we dont know shyt. If he's so smart why hasn't he figured a way to make himself walk again??????
BECAUSE HE IS NOT GOD ............. JUST A CRIPPLE DUDE WITH ALOT OF IDEAS ABOUT HOW THE UNIVERSE WORKS WITH NOT ENOUGH SMARTS TO ACTUALLY PROVE THEM. YOU KNOW HOW BLACK HOLES WORK?????? WELL GO FLY AND SHOW ME AND STOP TALKING ABOUT IT . HOW ABOUT THIS, IF HE GETS UP AND WALKS I MIGHT BELEIVE HIM.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 05-19-2011 at 08:17 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #532
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2221 2221
 neworleansavior said:
Thats funny how people say he's so smart .................... but all of his ideas about space, and time travel have yet to be proven. If he was really a genius wouldn't he be able to reach "black holes" and show us physically his "theories". Instead of just talking BS like all these "great minds" have been doing for years. The fact that we are still trying to figure out how to get to Mars in back proves that we dont know shyt. If he's so smart why hasn't he figured a way to make himself walk again??????
BECAUSE HE IS NOT GOD ............. JUST A CRIPPLE DUDE WITH ALOT OF IDEAS ABOUT HOW THE UNIVERSE WORKS WITH NOT ENOUGH SMARTS TO ACTUALLY PROVE THEM. YOU KNOW HOW BLACK HOLES WORK?????? WELL GO FLY AND SHOW ME AND STOP TALKING ABOUT IT . HOW ABOUT THIS, IF HE GETS UP AND WALKS I MIGHT BELEIVE HIM.
he could use the same argument against you.......there's at least mathematical evidence to back his theory...
 7 years ago '04        #533
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 neworleansavior said:
That's a silly argument, he doesn't even work in medicine. What he does is theoretical physics, and his "genius" lies in being able to look at cosmological evidence and use advanced mathematics to expand on that foundation. Just the mathematical theorems that are the foundation his work show his level of intelligence. And theoretical physics works in advance of our technological knowledge, so it takes years before we're capable of fully testing these theories, but that doesn't mean he's not a genius (even when some of his theories will turn out wrong). The same was true of those who came before him, like Einstein.

Last edited by HHS; 05-19-2011 at 09:19 PM..
 05-19-2011, 09:22 PM         #534
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
With the exception of maybe two/three theist, not a single one of you has posted a comment worth taking serious. Every one who said, 'you get no puss', 'i'd be mad at god to if i looked like that', etc only a.sserts and embraces your ignorance by proving the inability to conjure up any kind of mature response.

I've seen a lot of stupid posters in my day here on boxden, but none can compare to the magnitude of Daville726's stupidity. By faaaar the dumbest user I've ever come across. I'm at the point right now where I believe he is just trolling and/or is fake. It is mind-boggling how irrational you are. You literately say what you want, and because you said it, means it is fact. You are epitome of stupid.

Magnificent Pheonix, you logic is sh*t. The subject of your very first proposition by default renders your logic fallacious. How can you possibly use something that has no formal definition or proof as a proposition?

It is astounding that the people here with the dumbest comments are the ones saying sh*t like 'it's just a theory', 'universe didn't come from nothing', 'god is god, that's why he's god', and come off as thinking they've said anything is incredible. it's a shame how easily our most magnificent feat, the mind, turns to sh*t.

fu*king idiots
 05-19-2011, 09:29 PM         #535
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You people really need to stop sucking Hawking off already. He is wrong.
 7 years ago '05        #536
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 JerseyLegend said:
With the exception of maybe two/three theist, not a single one of you has posted a comment worth taking serious. Every one who said, 'you get no puss', 'i'd be mad at god to if i looked like that', etc only a.sserts and embraces your ignorance by proving the inability to conjure up any kind of mature response.

I've seen a lot of stupid posters in my day here on boxden, but none can compare to the magnitude of Daville726's stupidity. By faaaar the dumbest user I've ever come across. I'm at the point right now where I believe he is just trolling and/or is fake. It is mind-boggling how irrational you are. You literately say what you want, and because you said it, means it is fact. You are epitome of stupid.

Magnificent Pheonix, you logic is sh*t. The subject of your very first proposition by default renders your logic fallacious. How can you possibly use something that has no formal definition or proof as a proposition?

It is astounding that the people here with the dumbest comments are the ones saying sh*t like 'it's just a theory', 'universe didn't come from nothing', 'god is god, that's why he's god', and come off as thinking they've said anything is incredible. it's a shame how easily our most magnificent feat, the mind, turns to sh*t.

fu*king idiots
i think i make great points and i do say what i want and im just as irrational as you fu*king are. Call me stupid to my face literally. jersey Legend...im from jersey lets meet up and give boxden a show. until you accept keep my name out your mouth pus*y.
 7 years ago '07        #537
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Let me type out my essay of anger because I'm mad while on Boxden.

05-19-2011, 10:36 PM         #538
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
i think i make great points and i do say what i want and im just as irrational as you fu*king are. Call me stupid to my face literally. jersey Legend...im from jersey lets meet up and give boxden a show. until you accept keep my name out your mouth pus*y.
what points? there is nothing you've said within reason. literately. I can't recall any of your comments that was worth taking serious, with the exception about the study. While I did find his source, it really wasn't a source so to speak. I agree that he should have posted a source, you were only saying it out of anger and mainly because you are neglecting anything that is countering god/religion.

no, i'm not going to f!ght you. wtf, what are you gay? you really need to see me in person? when you decide or become capable of making rational posts, i'll stop verbally abusing you. again, you're not intimidating any one with the tough talk. Just makes you look foolish
 7 years ago '05        #539
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 JerseyLegend said:
what points? there is nothing you've said within reason. literately. I can't recall any of your comments that was worth taking serious, with the exception about the study. While I did find his source, it really wasn't a source so to speak. I agree that he should have posted a source, you were only saying it out of anger and mainly because you are neglecting anything that is countering god/religion.

no, i'm not going to f!ght you. wtf, what are you gay? you really need to see me in person? when you decide or become capable of making rational posts, i'll stop verbally abusing you. again, you're not intimidating any one with the tough talk. Just makes you look foolish
im not trying to intimidate you. i feel as though we really cant get anything accomplished and ive been arguing in the forum back and forth for days on a topic that niether party will budge nor even entertain the others views. with that being said you come at me SO HARD with WORDS which is why i say fu*k the words lets just f!ght. buuuuttttt your a v*gina so. Than everytime i say lets f!ght you come back and say im gay? Doesnt make sense just sounds like your scared. Lets for one minute a.ssume we did f!ght. at least there would be a clear and undeniable winner. In this thread no matter what is said someone has an answer for everything. hence 600 posts of bullsh*t. Just saying your a v*gina.
 05-19-2011, 10:52 PM         #540
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by 1973a; 08-27-2011 at 04:57 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago