Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #481
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8304 8304
 DaViLLe726 said:
your too much of a science queer for me...now your going to say eyewitness testimony is unrelaible???
well you and the dude that made the court of law argument wont be friends than right?
Because in the court of law eye wtiness testimony is the sh*t.

so your going to tell me if you saw something with your own eyes you wouldnt even believe it??? hmm??

lol this fu*kin guy so lets say you were somewhere where an apparitiuon happened you would see it with your own eyes than say well that cant be true...lol
your sad homie
Its actually not the sh*t because people see what they want to see most times not what actually happens, its all about perception.
 7 years ago '10        #482
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 DaViLLe726 said:
you are a dipsh*t i cant even argue with you because you come at me with such retarded points... you said i fail i said explain how i failed by responding to myself?? get it homo...reaaaaaaddd a lil bit.
Theres so much irony in what you say. You say god exist I say prove it. Dont just say its faith cuz thats Bullsh*t

Last edited by LEE OH; 05-17-2011 at 03:48 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #483
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
DaVille726 has no perception
 7 years ago '05        #484
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Tsukuyomi said:
The Shroud of Turin was debunked years ago. Seriously, that people are still using it as evidence is laughable.

Read more:
In 2008, we can now say the carbon dating in 1988 is invalid.
In scientific terms, we don't know the age of the cloth. See: Shroud of Turin for Journalists

In early 2005 The American Chemical Society website quoted Raymond Rogers, a Fellow of the Los Alamos National Laboratory: "The observations do not prove how the image was formed or the 'authenticity' of the Shroud. There could be a nearly infinite number of alternate hypotheses, and the search for new hypotheses should continue."

At about the same time, Philip Ball, who had been the Senior Editor for Physical Sciences of the Nature Journal of Science when Nature published the results of the 1988 carbon 14 dating of the Shroud, discussed the new studies that challenged those tests, in the journal's online edition. He paraphrased Rogers: "It is, [Rogers] says, between 1300 and 2000 years old. Let's call it somewhere around the middle of that range, which puts the age at about 2,000 years. Which can mean only one thing . . ."

Why all this attention to the Shroud of Turin Carbon 14 testing? Raymond Rogers had just published an article in the peer-reviewed scientific journal Thermochimica Acta (Volume 425 pp. 189-194) that proved that the 1988carbon 14 dating in was incorrect. And simultaneously, John L. Brown, formerly Principal Research Scientist at the Georgia Tech Research Institute's Energy and Materials Sciences Laboratory at the Georgia Institute of Technology, independently confirmed many of Rogers’ findings.

Now, in 2008, Robert Villarreal and a team of scientists at the Los Alamos National Laboratory have demonstrated conclusively that the carbon dating is invalid. Villarreal states:

T]he age-dating process failed to recognize one of the first rules of analytical chemistry that any sample taken for characterization of an area or population must necessarily be representative of the whole. The part must be representative of the whole. Our analyses of the three thread samples taken from the Raes and C-14 sampling corner showed that this was not the case.

Along with those findings, other information came to light that demonstrated that the radiocarbon dating of the Shroud of Turin may have been the biggest carbon 14 dating mistake ever made.

As if that was not enough, Philips, who understood the fact, wrote in Nature, "It is simply not known how the ghostly image of a serene, bearded man was made," underscoring the other fact about the Shroud of Turin. Not only does no one know the real age of the cloth, no one knows how the images were made. They were not painted, as Philips points out. Nor were they some type of medieval photography. That, Philips thought was absurd.

If we rely only on peer-reviewed science journals we know this: The Shroud of Turin is at least 1300 years old. The images are a darkening of an otherwise clear starch and polysaccharide coating thinner than most bacteria. The Shroud of Turin is not medieval.

your move tiny d!ck..if i had your asian weener i wouldnt believe as well so i dont fault you bruh
 7 years ago '06        #485
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Blood Edge said:
where does it lie then?

if you're trying to convince someone that something is true, the burden of proof is on YOU

and it's interesting that people say that faith doesn't need proof...but every other institution does

how do you think theologians discuss holy texts and history?
Theology aside.....The burden of proof lies on Steven Hawkins since he's the one who's making these accusations. Am I right? He made the statement. I asked for proof. What is so hard about that concept?
 7 years ago '05        #486
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
Holy sh*t, I just noticed that... dude confronted himself..

i left two comments in a row very quick both of them make sense and the begining of the second comment is ment as sarcasm...
 7 years ago '10        #487
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
In 2008, we can now say the carbon dating in 1988 is invalid.
In scientific terms, we don't know the age of the cloth. See: Shroud of Turin for Journalists

In early 2005 The American Chemical Society website quoted Raymond Rogers, a Fellow of the Los Alamos National Laboratory: "The observations do not prove how the image was formed or the 'authenticity' of the Shroud. There could be a nearly infinite number of alternate hypotheses, and the search for new hypotheses should continue."

At about the same time, Philip Ball, who had been the Senior Editor for Physical Sciences of the Nature Journal of Science when Nature published the results of the 1988 carbon 14 dating of the Shroud, discussed the new studies that challenged those tests, in the journal's online edition. He paraphrased Rogers: "It is, [Rogers] says, between 1300 and 2000 years old. Let's call it somewhere around the middle of that range, which puts the age at about 2,000 years. Which can mean only one thing . . ."

Why all this attention to the Shroud of Turin Carbon 14 testing? Raymond Rogers had just published an article in the peer-reviewed scientific journal Thermochimica Acta (Volume 425 pp. 189-194) that proved that the 1988carbon 14 dating in was incorrect. And simultaneously, John L. Brown, formerly Principal Research Scientist at the Georgia Tech Research Institute's Energy and Materials Sciences Laboratory at the Georgia Institute of Technology, independently confirmed many of Rogers’ findings.

Now, in 2008, Robert Villarreal and a team of scientists at the Los Alamos National Laboratory have demonstrated conclusively that the carbon dating is invalid. Villarreal states:

T]he age-dating process failed to recognize one of the first rules of analytical chemistry that any sample taken for characterization of an area or population must necessarily be representative of the whole. The part must be representative of the whole. Our analyses of the three thread samples taken from the Raes and C-14 sampling corner showed that this was not the case.

Along with those findings, other information came to light that demonstrated that the radiocarbon dating of the Shroud of Turin may have been the biggest carbon 14 dating mistake ever made.

As if that was not enough, Philips, who understood the fact, wrote in Nature, "It is simply not known how the ghostly image of a serene, bearded man was made," underscoring the other fact about the Shroud of Turin. Not only does no one know the real age of the cloth, no one knows how the images were made. They were not painted, as Philips points out. Nor were they some type of medieval photography. That, Philips thought was absurd.

If we rely only on peer-reviewed science journals we know this: The Shroud of Turin is at least 1300 years old. The images are a darkening of an otherwise clear starch and polysaccharide coating thinner than most bacteria. The Shroud of Turin is not medieval.

your move tiny d!ck..if i had your asian weener i wouldnt believe as well so i dont fault you bruh
I bet you didn't even read this. You copied and pasted and co-signed. But whatever man believe in your fairy tales.
 7 years ago '04        #488
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 hood135 said:
Theology aside.....The burden of proof lies on Steven Hawkins since he's the one who's making these accusations. Am I right? He made the statement. I asked for proof. What is so hard about that concept?
You're wrong, because you're not expected to prove a negative in a situation like this, because it's impossible. When an extraordinary concept is proposed with no evidence, no logic, no clear definition to analyze, no testable basis, and no basis in established reality, it's perfectly reasonable to deny said concept.
 7 years ago '05        #489
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 LEE OH said:
I bet you didn't even read this. You copied and pasted and co-signed. But whatever man believe in your fairy tales.
of course i read it...butttt i know you didnt read it because you probably cpoouldnt understand anything. since you google jesus's controversial tomb and post a wikapedia about it lol. just face it bro your in an argument that niether side will win but at least some people on your side are intelligent. your just a moron.
HHS, Ra1n, Blood Eedge, Nautilus O and some others they make valid points but you, your on the bench not just in this forum but in life.
 7 years ago '10        #490
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
of course i read it...butttt i know you didnt read it because you probably cpoouldnt understand anything. since you google jesus's controversial tomb and post a wikapedia about it lol. just face it bro your in an argument that niether side will win but at least some people on your side are intelligent. your just a moron.
HHS, Ra1n, some others they make valid points but you, your on the bench not just in this forum but in life.
Because I dont take you or this thread serious. So im not gonna waste my time on a person whom has no perception. Its not like you take HHS and Ra1n serious or even consider what they are saying to be true. Your just full of so much sh*t that you lost your self in the frothy mix of it all. and im not on anyones side I dont believe in anything but my self and what can be proven to be real. But keep talking and responding to your self

Last edited by LEE OH; 05-17-2011 at 04:07 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #491
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 HHS said:
You're wrong, because you're not expected to prove a negative in a situation like this, because it's impossible. When an extraordinary concept is proposed with no evidence, no logic, no clear definition to analyze, no testable basis, and no basis in established reality, it's perfectly reasonable to deny said concept.
I got a question for you.

Hawking said that in his opinion/belief there is no heaven now if I was to say that in my opinion/belief there is a heaven who would have the burden of proof in this situation?

Last edited by Bass G; 05-17-2011 at 04:13 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #492
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 LEE OH said:
You do understand this all would have happened during a primitive time where majority of the masses couldn't even read or write. People were dumb as fu*k and living in fear. If jesus really existed then he would of been a rebel to the existing government and his scriptures had to of been written in code but you took it all literally.
i repesect every 1's opinion but some of yall got some plain retarded a.ss logic
 7 years ago '06        #493
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 HHS said:
Cool. So basically Hawkins just told the world what he believes to be true. Why is that so different from what anyone else perceives as truth?
 7 years ago '05        #494
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 LEE OH said:
Because I dont take you or this thread serious. So im not gonna waste my time on a person whom has no perception. Its not like you take HHS and Ra1n serious or even consider what they are saying to be true. Your just full of so much sh*t that you lost your self in the frothy mix of it all. and im not on anyones side I dont believe in anything but my self and what can be proven to be real. But keep talking and responding to your self
actually i take those dudes opinions very serious and like i said they are intelligent and make some valid points which is why i keep responding. As for you saying i responded to myself if you go back and read it was 2 comments left in a row so a "continuous comment if you will. The first part of the second comment was sarcasm but i wouldnt expect you or your tiny d!ck asian friend Itachi to understand that. So in closing keep failing in this forum and in life. Maybe ill see you in the next life. Or perhaps we could just meet in this life in which case i would rock you in your fu*kin jaw..early.
 7 years ago '06        #495
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
not really...he's not trying to convince others that there is no heaven

he's been pressed on the subject many times and this is the first time he's answered honestly

also we have no evidence of God or heaven...so you don't have to prove something does not exist when we have no proof of its existence in the first place
Even if he wasn't trying to convince people that there wasn't a heaven, he offered that as his opinion. If I ask Stephen Hawkins why, he should be able to offer his beliefs and/or concrete evidence as to why he thinks things to be that way.
 7 years ago '10        #496
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
actually i take those dudes opinions very serious and like i said they are intelligent and make some valid points which is why i keep responding. As for you saying i responded to myself if you go back and read it was 2 comments left in a row so a "continuous comment if you will. The first part of the second comment was sarcasm but i wouldnt expect you or your tiny d!ck asian friend Itachi to understand that. So in closing keep failing in this forum and in life. Maybe ill see you in the next life. Or perhaps we could just meet in this life in which case i would rock you in your fu*kin jaw..early.
Again
[pic - click to view]

Im sure Jesus would be proud of you.
fake a.ss Christian. Just shoot your self in the face dude.

Last edited by LEE OH; 05-17-2011 at 04:22 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #497
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Shade737 said:

I got a question for you.

Hawking said that in his opinion/belief there is no heaven now if I was to say that in my opinion/belief there is a heaven who would have the burden of proof in this situation?
If you expect someone else to accept that claim, the burden of proof is on you since you're making a positive claim.

Of course, you can believe it regardless.

Last edited by HHS; 05-17-2011 at 04:19 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #498
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 hood135 said:
Cool. So basically Hawkins just told the world what he believes to be true. Why is that so different from what anyone else perceives as truth?
You can believe what you want. But if you're making a claim of an objectively existing heaven, you have to prove it.
 7 years ago '10        #499
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 ra1n said:
The person making the positive claim bears the burden of proof.
 HHS said:
If you expect someone else to accept that claim, the burden of proof is on you since you're making a positive claim.

Of course, you can believe it regardless.
Wrong.

You see I didnt make a claim/assertion. I simply stated my belief. I never pushed my belief as truth I just stated it.

The truth that Im a.sserting is that: I dont know and the belief is that heaven exists.

Therefore in the situation that I presented. There is no burden of proof.

Also when it comes to a person making a positive claim and a person making a negative claim it can refer to things thats in science reach that makes the positive have the burden of proof since its going against what facts and advanced theories have already been established but when it comes to things that is out of science reach where nothing has been established their both stuck on even terms.

Last edited by Bass G; 05-17-2011 at 04:34 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #500
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
god doesn't exist in the way you think he exists.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago