May 16 - Physicist Stephen Hawking Says There Is No Heaven

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #461
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 DaViLLe726 said:
your argument doesnt hold water because your comparing santa and the easter bunny which were made by man and are known to have been made by man...jesus walked the earth and there is plenty of evidence to prove it... sooo you lose homeboy.
Saint Nicholas was real.
 7 years ago '05        #462
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 LEE OH said:
Yup and every video is always the same blurry and hard to see wtf's goin on. That sh*t looked like a bunch of lights. You know illusions do exist right.
just cuz it was bad video quality thats your answer? not that fact that 500,000 people confirm it lol okay bro agree to disagree.
 7 years ago '04        #463
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
lol oh im gonna take you serious...show me where it has been debunked??? pleaese.. ill wait...

and mircale of lanciano is a sham??? how?? that is one you cant tell me is a sham because ive seen it with my own fu*kin two eyes 3 feet away.
Eyewitness testimony is unreliable.
 7 years ago '10        #464
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 DaViLLe726 said:
your argument doesnt hold water because your comparing santa and the easter bunny which were made by man and are known to have been made by man...jesus walked the earth and there is plenty of evidence to prove it... sooo you lose homeboy.
Okay what about the second part. You seemed to completely ignore it. A quality of most christians.
 7 years ago '05        #465
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
but there's no proof of the resurrection or his divinity

this is why the Jews and Muslims laugh at Christians...even they didn't believe it
soo now its not that jesus didnt walk the earth its just that he wasnt divine??? so people just wrote about some dude and his teachings and they just happened to be around for thousands and thousands of years???
 7 years ago '05        #466
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
soo now its not that jesus didnt walk the earth its just that he wasnt divine??? so people just wrote about some dude and his teachings and they just happened to be around for thousands and thousands of years???
but the dude didnt do anything special....nothing not a thing...and dont come at me with people write about other people all the time...yea thats true for now. because we keep great historical records as a human race. but back than??not so much. so he must have been doing something DIVINE. of course there are all the stories that say he did. which im sure some guy just made up...and the stories lasted all these years. ever heard of telephone?? 3 people in the story changes? well the story of hesus hasnt changed since the fu*kin get go so something must be valid.
 7 years ago '10        #467
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
just cuz it was bad video quality thats your answer? not that fact that 500,000 people confirm it lol okay bro agree to disagree.
The fact that millions follow Christianity proves to me that there are millions of idiots that speak from they're a.ss and would believe anything if you got they're emotions involved. So 500,000 people saying that was Mary is not surprising to me.
 7 years ago '10        #468
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
but the dude didnt do anything special....nothing not a thing...and dont come at me with people write about other people all the time...yea thats true for now. because we keep great historical records as a human race. but back than??not so much. so he must have been doing something DIVINE. of course there are all the stories that say he did. which im sure some guy just made up...and the stories lasted all these years. ever heard of telephone?? 3 people in the story changes? well the story of hesus hasnt changed since the fu*kin get go so something must be valid.
Wow leave it to a christian to respond to him self. Fail
 7 years ago '05        #469
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 HHS said:
Eyewitness testimony is unreliable.
your too much of a science queer for me...now your going to say eyewitness testimony is unrelaible???
well you and the dude that made the court of law argument wont be friends than right?
Because in the court of law eye wtiness testimony is the sh*t.

so your going to tell me if you saw something with your own eyes you wouldnt even believe it??? hmm??

lol this fu*kin guy so lets say you were somewhere where an apparitiuon happened you would see it with your own eyes than say well that cant be true...lol
your sad homie
 7 years ago '06        #470
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
 DaViLLe726 said:
jesus walked the earth and there is plenty of evidence to prove it... sooo you lose homeboy.
what evidence? where?
 7 years ago '05        #471
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 LEE OH said:
dont see how thats a fail at all...explain.
 7 years ago '06        #472
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
 LEE OH said:
 7 years ago '10        #473
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
You do understand this all would have happened during a primitive time where majority of the masses couldn't even read or write. People were dumb as fu*k and living in fear. If jesus really existed then he would of been a rebel to the existing government and his scriptures had to of been written in code but you took it all literally.

Last edited by LEE OH; 05-17-2011 at 03:42 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #474
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8222 8222
 Tsukuyomi said:
Re-read what I said. I didn't actually claim Jesus never existed, I was mainly talking about the divinity attributed to him. I agree with what you said though...
No I saw that that's why I agreed with you on the divinity aspect, but I do belief that a man named Jesus Christ existed, his story though may be fabricated and embellished but I do believe the man existed.

Vdot88 said:
proof? source?

and to the other guy that keeps talking about the Shroud of Turin....it's been debunked

and the "Miracle of Lanciano" is a sham
Further, the vast majority of scholars (Christian and non-Christian) will grant that the Epistles of Paul (at least some of them) were in fact written by Paul in the middle of the first century A.D., less than 40 years after Jesus' death. In terms of ancient manuscript evidence, this is extraordinarily strong proof of the existence of a man named Jesus in Israel in the early first century A.D.

It is also important to recognize that in A.D. 70, the Romans invaded and destroyed Jerusalem and most of Israel, slaughtering its inhabitants. Entire cities were literally burned to the ground. We should not be surprised, then, if much evidence of Jesus' existence was destroyed. Many of the eyewitnesses of Jesus would have been k!lled. These facts likely limited the amount of surviving eyewitness testimony of Jesus.

Considering that Jesus' ministry was largely confined to a relatively unimportant area in a small corner of the Roman Empire, a surprising amount of information about Jesus can be drawn from secular historical sources. Some of the more important historical evidences of Jesus include the following:

The first-century Roman Tacitus, who is considered one of the more accurate historians of the ancient world, mentioned superstitious “Christians” (from Christus, which is Latin for Christ), who suffered under Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius. Suetonius, chief secretary to Emperor Hadrian, wrote that there was a man named Chrestus (or Christ) who lived during the first century (Annals 15.44).

Flavius Josephus is the most famous Jewish historian. In his Antiquities he refers to James, “the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ.” There is a controversial verse (18:3) that says, “Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man. For he was one who wrought surprising feats....He was [the] Christ...he appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him.” One version reads, “At this time there was a wise man named Jesus. His conduct was good and [he] was known to be virtuous. And many people from among the Jews and the other nations became his disciples. Pilate condemned him to be crucified and to die. But those who became his disciples did not abandon his discipleship. They reported that he had appeared to them three days after his crucifixion, and that he was alive; accordingly he was perhaps the Messiah, concerning whom the prophets have recounted wonders.”
I'm not claiming he was the son of God, but I believe the man lived just as much as I believe that dinosaurs walked this earth.
 7 years ago '04        #475
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
It hasn't changed much because since the New Testament was canonized everyone has been taking it from the same source. Though of course, early on, there were stories about Jesus' life that weren't selected to become part of the canon. It's really not proof that it's valid, only that lots of people believe it and that the Holy Bible is popular folklore.

Some of Jesus' life can be confirmed with extra-Biblical source. The most you can say with any degree of historical validity is that a person existed who provided a basic framework for the mythical Jesus. You certainly can't confirm his divinity or supernatural powers.

And we actually have historical records for a lot of people during Jesus' time and before, including other cult leaders. Maybe he just had a better marketing team.

Last edited by HHS; 05-17-2011 at 03:46 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #476
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
dont see how thats a fail at all...explain.
Ohh now you want proof....dude you fail at life in general
 7 years ago '10        #477
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 HHS said:
It hasn't changed much because since the New Testament was canonized everyone has been taking it from the same source. It's really not proof that it's valid, only that lots of people believe it and that the Holy Bible is popular folklore.

Some of Jesus' life can be confirmed with extra-Biblical source. The most you can say with any degree of historical validity is that a person existed who provided a basic framework for the mythical Jesus. You certainly can't confirm his divinity or supernatural powers.

And we actually have historical records for a lot of people during Jesus' time and after, including other cult leaders. Maybe he just had a better marketing team.
Co-sign
 7 years ago '04        #478
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
your too much of a science queer for me...now your going to say eyewitness testimony is unrelaible???
well you and the dude that made the court of law argument wont be friends than right?
Because in the court of law eye wtiness testimony is the sh*t.

so your going to tell me if you saw something with your own eyes you wouldnt even believe it??? hmm??

lol this fu*kin guy so lets say you were somewhere where an apparitiuon happened you would see it with your own eyes than say well that cant be true...lol
your sad homie
It's a fact that people see things that don't exist, or can be mistaken in their interpretation of real things they see. And yes, I would question my own eyes, because I know that our perceptions are not a one to one translation of reality.

Last edited by HHS; 05-17-2011 at 03:45 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #479
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 LEE OH said:
Ohh now you want proof....dude you fail at life in general
you are a dipsh*t i cant even argue with you because you come at me with such retarded points... you said i fail i said explain how i failed by responding to myself?? get it homo...reaaaaaaddd a lil bit.
 7 years ago '10        #480
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago