Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #441
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,223 | Props total: 2222 2222
I think there is a couple things that the religious people need to understand...

One is that the burden is on YOU to prove God exists...Not on others to prove that God does not...It is impossible to prove something doesn't exist...Think spaghetti monster...

Secondly, stop presenting us with false dichotomies...Just because science hasn't found an answer for certain questions yet doesn't mean that it's unsolvable, just that we haven't been around long enough to solve it...There was a time when people thought magnets were magic and so forth, but over time we studied it and realized how it worked...

with that said, i have no problem with the idea of a god, i am not against that, what i am against is people spouting off that they have some sort of truth when in fact they are just as lost as the next person....
 7 years ago '10        #442
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #443
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 bibbyboi said:
I think there is a couple things that the religious people need to understand...

One is that the burden is on YOU to prove God exists...Not on others to prove that God does not...It is impossible to prove something doesn't exist...Think spaghetti monster...

Secondly, stop presenting us with false dichotomies...Just because science hasn't found an answer for certain questions yet doesn't mean that it's unsolvable, just that we haven't been around long enough to solve it...There was a time when people thought magnets were magic and so forth, but over time we studied it and realized how it worked...

with that said, i have no problem with the idea of a god, i am not against that, what i am against is people spouting off that they have some sort of truth when in fact they are just as lost as the next person....
Well than you have to accept that some people need proof and some people dont. Ive said it before ill say it again the belief in God is soley based on FAITH. We as believers do not need proof. Miracles and sh*t like that is proof enough. Even if theyre werent miracles or unexplained events we still would believe because again its based on faith. I have given examples of miracles as my own personal proof and just purposed people to think about it with a little bit of encouragement to have some faith.
 7 years ago '10        #444
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
Christians explain this .......ill wait
 7 years ago '04        #445
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Well than you have to accept that some people need proof and some people dont. Ive said it before ill say it again the belief in God is soley based on FAITH. We as believers do not need proof. Miracles and sh*t like that is proof enough. Even if theyre werent miracles or unexplained events we still would believe because again its based on faith. I have given examples of miracles as my own personal proof and just purposed people to think about it with a little bit of encouragement to have some faith.
So that makes your views more viable than an atheists?
 7 years ago '06        #446
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 bibbyboi said:

One is that the burden is on YOU to prove God exists
...Not on others to prove that God does not...It is impossible to prove something doesn't exist...Think spaghetti monster...

FAITH is a belief that is not based on proof therefore the burden of proof lies elsewhere.
 7 years ago '04        #447
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 hood135 said:
FAITH is a belief that is not based on proof therefore the burden of proof lies elsewhere.
No the burden is still on YOU if you want to argue for your belief...
 7 years ago '06        #448
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
just read first page... i gotta say

lmao @ that dumbass bulls fan ahahhahahahahaah fu*king dumb fu*k hahahahahahahahahhaa
 05-17-2011, 03:01 PM         #449
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dang, 25 pages.

Only thing I can say is, if there isn't a God...ah well. But since there is (or for the sake of this), if there is, then yall are way more messed up than if it was on the other way around. I feel for him, but what some of us don't see, is that his condition may be a blessing. Some people are hurt, harmed, deformed, etc... so that their lives have purpose. Some people get aids and spend their whole lives helping other people NOT get it.
 7 years ago '10        #450
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
So why not believe in the boogie man or the easter bunny or even jolly ole Saint Nick

Would you trust some guy that says hes a doctor to work on you but then has no proof that hes actually a doctor and says you just have to believe.

Last edited by LEE OH; 05-17-2011 at 03:17 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #451
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
 Tsukuyomi said:
The traditional Abrahamic God should've been done away with years ago. As well as all the Christian myths which really differ little from Greek Mythology. Jesus never existed, at least not with the divinity people attribute to him, and neither was he born of a virgin. The world was never flooded and damn near every story in the bible is as fictionalized as a Stephen King novel. At least Stephen King novels have the added advantage of actually being good.

God... or at least the bible's God and any similar divine being doesn't exist. That's pure fairy tale. I can say that and be as sure about it as any one here who claims to know that Santa Claus doesn't exist.

The bible, everything that comes with it along with Scientology, Mormonism, and Islam are all total shams and by now it should be obvious to everybody.

Anybody with half a fu*king brain will admit that they know no more than anybody else concerning the origins of the universe. The universe may or may not have been created by some force, but at this point there is absolutely no way to know. And if it was created, it still doesn't give any one religion precedence over another. Unless this 'force' itself comes forth, admitting to being the mastermind behind Islam, Christianity, Mormonism or Scientology.

I just think it's very fu*king convenient that faith is what you all stand on. You wouldn't bank on faith in a court of law, it wouldn't be allowed. You need hard fu*king evidence, and if this was a court of law, you'd all be laughed at and sent to insane asylums.

Believe all you want, just don't mistake your unsubstantiated and silly beliefs as verifiable facts. They're not.
Jesus did exist and his trial and execution did occur, I look at Jesus the same way I look at Ghandi and Mother Teresa. Human Beings that gave the most they could give for the betterment of others. I don't believe that Jesus really felt that he was the lynchpin for a new religion but someone who just had a good heart and believed in his god and believed he was sent to die for other people. I don't really see anything wrong with that considering a lot of the life lessons Jesus taught are things anybody can relate to. At the same time I do think his story has been embellished more so than any story besides creation and I wonder how many great prophetic things he really did say.
 7 years ago '06        #452
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
 Nautilus O said:
Jesus did exist and his trial and execution did occur
proof? source?

and to the other guy that keeps talking about the Shroud of Turin....it's been debunked

and the "Miracle of Lanciano" is a sham
 7 years ago '05        #453
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 LEE OH said:
Christians explain this .......ill wait
here ya go...one of many explanations...
if this tomb had a shred of damaging jesus it would have done so with james cameroon making a moving about it. BUUUUTTT it didnt so you lose again!

do me a favor though and explain this

[video - click to view]

and the millions of other apparitions that have happened about a so called virgin mary that never existed??? if she never existed how come she comes to people all over the fu*kin world??? Explain please...ill wait..
and dont give me some bullsh*t like people see what they want to see because that is not a valid argument. there are reasons why people believe other than faith and they are right in front of you...apparitions mircales ect. an image of a woman thought to have lived thousans of years ago comes through to all different countries im just saying go to youtube and look em up. thousands of videos.
 7 years ago '10        #454
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Jesus did exist and his trial and execution did occur, I look at Jesus the same way I look at Ghandi and Mother Teresa. Human Beings that gave the most they could give for the betterment of others. I don't believe that Jesus really felt that he was the lynchpin for a new religion but someone who just had a good heart and believed in his god and believed he was sent to die for other people. I don't really see anything wrong with that considering a lot of the life lessons Jesus taught are things anybody can relate to. At the same time I do think his story has been embellished more so than any story besides creation and I wonder how many great prophetic things he really did say.

Again read this and tell me what you think
 7 years ago '05        #455
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Vdot88 said:
proof? source?

and to the other guy that keeps talking about the Shroud of Turin....it's been debunked

and the "Miracle of Lanciano" is a sham
lol oh im gonna take you serious...show me where it has been debunked??? pleaese.. ill wait...

and mircale of lanciano is a sham??? how?? that is one you cant tell me is a sham because ive seen it with my own fu*kin two eyes 3 feet away.
 7 years ago '10        #456
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
here ya go...one of many explanations...
if this tomb had a shred of damaging jesus it would have done so with james cameroon making a moving about it. BUUUUTTT it didnt so you lose again!

do me a favor though and explain this

and the millions of other apparitions that have happened about a so called virgin mary that never existed??? if she never existed how come she comes to people all over the fu*kin world??? Explain please...ill wait..
and dont give me some bullsh*t like people see what they want to see because that is not a valid argument. there are reasons why people believe other than faith and they are right in front of you...apparitions mircales ect. an image of a woman thought to have lived thousans of years ago comes through to all different countries im just saying go to youtube and look em up. thousands of videos.
Yup and every video is always the same blurry and hard to see wtf's goin on. That sh*t looked like a bunch of lights. You know illusions do exist right.
 7 years ago '06        #457
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space

As the others have said, all the scientific examinations since the event have served to establish nothing more than that the objects in question are real human flesh and blood. The claim that they were once bread and wine and that there was a miraculous transubstantiation is just that, a claim by a priest 1300 years ago with no support whatsoever.

What strikes me is that if the claim is true, that’s not just any flesh and blood; as a result of this miracle the Catholic Church is in possession of biological tissue literally from the body of Christ. That’s the whole point of the transubstantiation: the offering becomes a piece of Jesus himself, in this case obviously so.

Therefore it could be used to prove his existence once and for all, and his divinity, with a simple DNA and carbon dating test (neither of which was used in the last analysis in 1971). Think of the results: not only would the flesh be 2000 years old, the DNA would be that of a man with no biological father. Whether the gap were filled with divine DNA or left empty, it would be unique in the entire human species.

So why hasn’t this been done? Why has the Church passed up an opportunity to get science on its side once and for all, and win the hearts of the world? Because the Church doesn’t really trust the priest’s claim either. It’s probably not Jesus’ flesh, and it’s probably not even old enough to be, and it’s almost certainly ordinary mortal flesh whoever it belonged to. If they get it tested properly they’ll probably be shown up like they were with the Turin Shroud. They don’t want the same joy-killing doubt cast on this find.

Besides, they don’t need to use it to prove anything because the majority of people who believe in the miracle never asked for proof. The flesh is far more useful sitting well-protected in a church, simply available for people to believe in.

[pic - click to view]

source:
 7 years ago '05        #458
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 LEE OH said:
So why not believe in the boogie man or the easter bunny or even jolly ole Saint Nick

Would you trust some guy that says hes a doctor to work on you but then has no proof that hes actually a doctor and says you just have to believe.
your argument doesnt hold water because your comparing santa and the easter bunny which were made by man and are known to have been made by man...jesus walked the earth and there is plenty of evidence to prove it... sooo you lose homeboy.
 7 years ago '06        #459
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
go to youtube and look em up. thousands of videos.
 7 years ago '06        #460
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 bibbyboi said:
No the burden is still on YOU if you want to argue for your belief...

You're asking me to prove my faith to you when faith itself is not based on proof. Don't tell me I shouldn't have faith and base it on nothing. That's what Hawkins and a lot of other people in here are doing.

I don't have to prove anything to anybody. Who are they to question my faith without offering an explanation as to why I should not have faith when I can offer explanations as to why I have faith? No, I will remain steadfast in my beliefs and my faith and let them remain steadfast in their non-belief and non-faith. All I can do is share my story and its up to them to receive it or reject it from there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
29 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
30 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
21 hours ago