most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #421
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 581 581
Hawking may have an high IQ but I doubt equations and formulas can prove if there is a higher power in the Universe. I have no affiliation with any religion. My hope in the afterlife is that my energy will travel throughout the Universe.
 7 years ago '05        #422
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
Taking into consideration his physical handicap he probably has been through a period in his life where he questioned the existence of God and why God would create him in the way he did. so I would take this claim with a grain of salt and see he is bias in his opinion.
 7 years ago '09        #423
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
 LEE OH said:
Why would you thank god for an award that you worked hard for. I dont see what your so called god has to do with winning awards. Its not like he came down from his pearly heaven to give awards to people or help people accomplish great things. I hate this sh*t because it takes away from the actual achievement from the individual person. fu*k that if I ever win an award Im only thanking myself and others that were physically involved or supported me. fu*k thanking a selfish invisible man that probably doesnt exist but thats just my opinion and yes I dont believe in things I cant see or prove to be real.
Well how can u achieve anything in life?Because at first u can't see success you have to BELIEVE in it
 7 years ago '09        #424
space
space
 ronin said:
Taking into consideration his physical handicap he probably has been through a period in his life where he questioned the existence of God and why God would create him in the way he did. so I would take this claim with a grain of salt and see he is bias in his opinion.
Thread
 7 years ago '05        #425
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Some people don't believe in anything they can't see,fact! Watch a award show and see how many white people thank God for their award.
lol your funny bro. you come in here and say probably the most ignorant comment in the thread. cuz black people dont believe in god or never thank the lord right lol???

[video - click to view]

or wait you talk about award shows right?
WELL THIS IS YOUR MAIN n*gga RIGHT HERE THANKING GOD

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #426
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 DaViLLe726 said:
lol your funny bro. you come in here and say probably the most ignorant comment in the thread. cuz black people dont believe in god or never thank the lord right lol???

The Kevin Durant video is akward as hell.. You know that dude does not talk like that in the locker room..
 7 years ago '10        #427
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Lol im a Christian and i can't believe half the stuff some of u Bx people be on. Its like y'all don't take the time out to think, you just type and call it a day. That is geared toward both sides the Christians/religious people and the atheist. Aint none of you gonna have an answer to yur arguments till you die Lol so why even try.
 7 years ago '10        #428
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Believe what you gotta believe now while your stll on earth breathing, I aint gonna try convert none of you niigas, when you pass on we will see whether heaven exists, or you come back as a fuucking ficus.
 7 years ago '09        #429
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:

So these two are the only famous black people in America?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by McmasterlockPt2; 05-17-2011 at 11:34 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #430
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
So these two are the only famous black people in America?

not really sure what you did here lol your just making me look even more right that black people believe in god and your original statement was ignorant to just point out white people.
 7 years ago '09        #431
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
not really sure what you did here lol your just making me look even more right that black people believe in god and your original statement was ignorant to just point out white people.
U mad?
 7 years ago '05        #432
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
U mad?
no not at all but you should be mad that your dumb because you actually are and now all of the internet can see
 7 years ago '09        #433
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
no not at all but you should be mad that your dumb because you actually are and now all of the internet can see
U sound real stupid B!
 7 years ago '05        #434
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 johnny said:
you can't figure out the exact value of pi and yet readily claim there is no heaven

dumbass scientists are chasing their tails trying to unravel the world
... so it's fine to say the existence of god or heaven when you have no evidence of it? if you can't prove the existence of something, THEN IT DOESN"T fu*kING EXIST. do I have to "prove" that flying pigs don't exist?

Last edited by C19932; 05-17-2011 at 01:25 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #435
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Well how can u achieve anything in life?Because at first u can't see success you have to BELIEVE in it
yea I believe in my goals which give me motivations, not in a fairy
 7 years ago '09        #436
space
space
 C19932 said:
yea I believe in my goals which give me motivations, not in a fairy
So believing in God doesn't give someone motivation?
 7 years ago '05        #437
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
ive been debating for 2 days in this thread and im not pushing my beliefs on anyone saying you have to believe this or whatever i just have thrown out rebuttles and different viewpoints but damn, there sure are alot of non believers on bx. Has anyone ever taken a bx do you believe in god/higher power poll? it would be interesting to see how many cuz honestly being a believer i feel like a fu*kin minority.
 7 years ago '05        #438
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
it's not that people don't believe in a high power....they just don't buy the human concept of religion

you'd be foolish not to question anything created by man....and religion is one of the most ill used institutions on Earth
read all 25 pages bruh the overall idea is that people just dont believe in a higher power. majority just think we happend and science hasnt explained it yet. someone should do a poll.
 7 years ago '09        #439
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
I don't think god can be proven or dis-proven, with that being said...an afterlife would be nice...
 7 years ago '10        #440
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 8307 8307
 youngrob said:
I don't think god can be proven or dis-proven, with that being said...an afterlife would be nice...
Depends on what it is, if its the greatest feeling of serenity, joy and pleasure you can ever have I'm down, but if I'm just chilling with a bunch of ancestors I've never met and aint no b*tches or good weed.....I wanna come back to earth
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy