May 16 - Physicist Stephen Hawking Says There Is No Heaven

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #401
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
 DaViLLe726 said:
actually all of those answers are wrong. but keep trying to sound smart. im still waiting for
ra1n to read the article i posted and tell me what he thinks as far as stephan hawkings constantly contradicting himself.
Take some courses in logic, metaphysics, physics, mathematics, philosophy and some string theory courses...it'll explain a hell of a lot more than your blind faith will..
 7 years ago '05        #402
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Maze 112 said:
Nah lol I have seen sh*t bro. Trust me i KNOW when it's emotion. Like crying at a funeral, and when it's something else. Let's just say............

The day you hear a person speaking to you, no one in the house, no medical problems, no medication needed to live, no insanity what so ever,your not crazy,it happened multiple times etc. Trust me sh*t like that actually DOES NOT scare you. But it does change your thought process and view points.

Just a quick story, When i was 16 I used to see my daily events unfold in my dreams. I can not prove this to anyone, not even my parents believe me. It was incredible, I would literatly wait for things to happen each day, knowing what was to come. It was strange and much more impressive than de ja vu or anything else. I got scared though because it kept getting more and more accurate and serious. I never believed in god at the time. So I prayed to have the dreams go away. Since then I barely remember any dreams anymore. In fact, I STILL did not believe in god just yet. That's just one of my reasons for my present faith. I can NEVER prove this of course but I know what I saw. It was amazing.
you got that third eye sh*t going on. you should read about it man. embrace that sh*t you could prob end up helping alot of people. real talk. my sister had that sh*t happen to her now shes a medium helps people all the tme.
 05-17-2011, 02:29 AM         #403
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH at this. I have said enough. People are allowed to believe what they want I guess. I still say GOD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
 7 years ago '05        #404
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 bibbyboi said:
Take some courses in logic, metaphysics, physics, mathematics, philosophy and some string theory courses...it'll explain a hell of a lot more than your blind faith will..
dont need to take courses in it. ive educated myself in all of it. in fact those things make me more of a believer in a higher power. read this and talk to me after. literally read it. take your time and inform yourself. metaphysics is bullsh*t by way and your boy hawkings contradicts himself with philosophy and physics all day.

here read

05-17-2011, 02:32 AM         #405
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
you got that third eye sh*t going on. you should read about it man. embrace that sh*t you could prob end up helping alot of people. real talk. my sister had that sh*t happen to her now shes a medium helps people all the tme.
lol It does not happen for sh*t anymore. I don't miss it though. My only regret is that I'll take it to my grave with no proof. But I know what I saw. It's a hopeless feeling when people call you "fu*king nuts" LOL
 7 years ago '06        #406
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
in ur face christians

u-mad
 7 years ago '04        #407
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
 DaViLLe726 said:
dont need to take courses in it. ive educated myself in all of it. in fact those things make me more of a believer in a higher power. read this and talk to me after. literally read it. take your time and inform yourself. metaphysics is bullsh*t by way and your boy hawkings contradicts himself with philosophy and physics all day.

here read

Care to explain why metaphysics is bullsh*t? Also you should probably go to school instead of educating yourself, no offense but your logical reasoning is absolutely horrendous...

Last edited by bibbyboi; 05-17-2011 at 02:37 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #408
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 Maze 112 said:
Nah lol I have seen sh*t bro. Trust me i KNOW when it's emotion. Like crying at a funeral, and when it's something else. Let's just say............

The day you hear a person speaking to you, no one in the house, no medical problems, no medication needed to live, no insanity what so ever,your not crazy,it happened multiple times etc. Trust me sh*t like that actually DOES NOT scare you. But it does change your thought process and view points.

Just a quick story, When i was 16 I used to see my daily events unfold in my dreams. I can not prove this to anyone, not even my parents believe me. It was incredible, I would literatly wait for things to happen each day, knowing what was to come. It was strange and much more impressive than de ja vu or anything else. I got scared though because it kept getting more and more accurate and serious. I never believed in god at the time. So I prayed to have the dreams go away. Since then I barely remember any dreams anymore. In fact, I STILL did not believe in god just yet. That's just one of my reasons for my present faith. I can NEVER prove this of course but I know what I saw. It was amazing.
I've had similar dreams were they play out in real life but its not because of a god. I honestly think its because we look for it after we dream it so they play out. And daily life can become very similar to every other day. just saying.
 05-17-2011, 02:52 AM         #409
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LEE OH said:
I've had similar dreams were they play out in real life but its not because of a god. I honestly think its because we look for it after we dream it so they play out. And daily life can become very similar to every other day. just saying.
I respect this. But trust me it was beyond what you can ever imagine. It was deadly accurate. Like lets say I dream i'm going to run into such and such person rocking a red shirt today. I would do everything in my power to prevent this, and it still happened. Even if I somehow altered the event by nan hour it would still happen that same day. But I am aware of what your saying. Lets just say my dreams over the last 7 years consist of subway trains, nothing, and nothing. My dreams make less sense now then before.
 7 years ago '10        #410
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 Maze 112 said:
I respect this. But trust me it was beyond what you can ever imagine. It was deadly accurate. Like lets say I dream i'm going to run into such and such person rocking a red shirt today. I would do everything in my power to prevent this, and it still happened. Even if I somehow altered the event by nan hour it would still happen that same day. But I am aware of what your saying. Lets just say my dreams over the last 7 years consist of subway trains, nothing, and nothing. My dreams make less sense now then before.
Are you sure your not Hiro Nakamura from Heroes

[pic - click to view]

"Save the cheerleader save the world"

Last edited by LEE OH; 05-17-2011 at 03:05 AM..
 05-17-2011, 03:05 AM         #411
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LEE OH said:
Are you sure your not this guy from Heroes

[pic - click to view]

"Save the cheerleader save the world"
nah like I said it dont happen anymore. it just relates to the topic cause Its things like that, that make me a believer.
 7 years ago '10        #412
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 Maze 112 said:
nah like I said it dont happen anymore. it just relates to the topic cause Its things like that that make me a believer.
Yeah I know but hey man to each his own. Just dont shove your beliefs in peoples faces or try to hurt other people and life goes on. Unless you think the worlds goin to end on the 21st
 7 years ago '09        #413
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
Some people don't believe in anything they can't see,fact! Watch a award show and see how many white people thank God for their award.
 7 years ago '10        #414
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Some people don't believe in anything they can't see,fact! Watch a award show and see how many white people thank God for their award.
Why would you thank god for an award that you worked hard for. I dont see what your so called god has to do with winning awards. Its not like he came down from his pearly heaven to give awards to people or help people accomplish great things. I hate this sh*t because it takes away from the actual achievement from the individual person. fu*k that if I ever win an award Im only thanking myself and others that were physically involved or supported me. fu*k thanking a selfish invisible man that probably doesnt exist but thats just my opinion and yes I dont believe in things I cant see or prove to be real.

Last edited by LEE OH; 05-17-2011 at 06:31 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #415
Odin 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 40 40
there are somethings that man will never truly know
 7 years ago '05        #416
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
religion is a touchy subject i kno this....but i agree with him, not becuz he said it but becuz i already thought this way on my own, we are here by chance, all the right elements needed just so happened to be on this planet for us to become what we are, and all life on this planet cuz we are def not the only life on this planet, which is also why i believe in life existing on many other planets, maybe not in our solar system but sh*t billions of galaxy's that have billions of stars that have billions so solar systems, no way in the world all the right elements needed for life was only on this 1 small a.ss planet lmao, anyways i think religion was created by a man who was smarter then most, someone who had a vision while all the rest were blind to the many things and barberic behavior and just craziness (imagine a life with humans not having rules!!! we have rules now and its still wild so imagine with no rules at all), and this smart man decided things need to change or humans will just be like any other animal on this planet, so he invented religion and lied about how there is a god watching us and there are "rules" this god wants us to obey, kinda like when we adults tell children to behave or santa claus wont bring them gifts, or like the tooth fairy was created to calm a child down that just lost a tooth (dont cry son you will be ok, just put your tooth under your pillow tonight and the tooth fairy will give u a dollar and take the tooth b4 u awake), well religion is the adult version imo, i dont hate it, dont get me wrong im no hater of religion it was def needed for us to be the human race that we are now, keeps most people in check and doing good, gives many hope and lessens there fears, it makes us feel like we are not alone, religion is one of the greatest things man has ever invented, but even so i believe when we die, just like a PC or MAC lol our components no longer work and we are done, next step is becoming a apart of the earth as dust to dust ashes to ashes, not everyone is able to exept this truth so dont, if u are religious dont stop being it, have your faith and beliefs, its what ever makes u feel better at the end of the day

Last edited by BadIntentionz; 05-17-2011 at 08:13 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #417
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
I dont even know why people care enough to argue about someones "opinion" so much.

He says this today and has some more thoughts and more discoveries occur and he will say something else tomorrow.

Like what he thinks is going to effect whether heaven or anything similar exists or not especially since its out of science current reach.

The faster people realize how limited our knowledge is as a whole the less useless arguments we will have.

Last edited by Bass G; 05-17-2011 at 09:40 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #418
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,080 | Props total: 4216 4216
damn ya'll n*ggas still goin at it
 7 years ago '06        #419
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
24 pages full of feelings............Professor Stephen hasn't proven a thing.

05-17-2011, 09:34 AM         #420
pimpin007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this muthafu*ka needs a hug LOL
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy