May 16 - Physicist Stephen Hawking Says There Is No Heaven

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
64 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #381
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 DaViLLe726 said:
bro are you for real think about your statements for just a second. it makes more sense to you that we derived from particles instead of a higher power designer??? really???so over billions and billions of years our fu*kin world as we know it stars planets oceans suns all came from a fu*kin spec of dust??? really bro. honestly i guess this is a agree to disagree cuz ill take a creator over that bullsh*t anyday. at least the creator can be explained. you still cant explain how we got here thats why they are all THEORIES!!! do me a favor take your time and read this article its informative and very well written tell me what you think after....

I dont care how we got here. But i will never believe some person or thing created us.. It was the write conditions and millions of years. Do u believe there is life outside of earth?
 05-17-2011, 01:54 AM         #382
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
bro are you for real think about your statements for just a second. it makes more sense to you that we derived from particles instead of a higher power designer??? really???so over billions and billions of years our fu*kin world as we know it stars planets oceans suns all came from a fu*kin spec of dust??? really bro. honestly i guess this is a agree to disagree cuz ill take a creator over that bullsh*t anyday. at least the creator can be explained. you still cant explain how we got here thats why they are all THEORIES!!! do me a favor take your time and read this article its informative and very well written tell me what you think after....

Not trying to get in this but well said. I just can't imagine "an ever expanding universe" being created at random without a purpose. I remember one thing from an old dragon ball z episode. In it they showed (what would be) god. He was cool and calm at first but ended up being shocked at everything the main characters were able to do. Since then I always thought that maybe God DID NOT care about what we do on Earth. And still dose not.

Either way I doubt the universe was created randomly. I just will not accept that. Just felt like saying that. God does not have to be an old man in the clouds to exist.
 7 years ago '09        #383
cwb 
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
your arguments are so mindless and baseless that its so easy to respond to you even though i shouldnt waste my time doing so. no proof besides the bible? umm shraud of turin look it up homos3xual
U sure do call me a lot of names for being religious.. I thought everyone was supposed to be treated equal no matter race, color, or religious..
 7 years ago '09        #384
cwb 
space
space
And you don't like Gays? That's very un religious.. You must be your own religion.. One that believes in god but doesn't believe in his morals..
 7 years ago '05        #385
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 cwb said:
I dont care how we got here. But i will never believe some person or thing created us.. It was the write conditions and millions of years. Do u believe there is life outside of earth?
listen man me personally i was born and raised catholic went to catholic school 12 years i have read and become more knowledgable and come to have my own personal belifes. i had some of the same questions as you like what about all the other religions like the other guy said two posts above me and honestly i can tell you this...

i believe in god 100 percent a creator. i believe in aliens because theyre is just too much proof not too. i believe in ghosts because i got a sister whos a medium and speaks with the dead, i got true mind blowing stories. i believe in reincarnation. im not a die hard catholic but i believe a lot of catholiscm i just think the church needs to evolve because things change and noone is perfect and they need to acknowledge sh*t before i can be die hard catholic. with what i believe in now i cant be. But i think relgion if taught right holds moral value. so those are my beliefs. how they all correlate im still figuring out and only time will tell but ill tell you one thing. We didnt get here from a particle bro we were but here by a designer someone or energy that we cant understand.
 7 years ago '10        #386
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 cwb said:
And you don't like Gays? That's very un religious.. You must be your own religion.. One that believes in god but doesn't believe in his morals..

[pic - click to view]

He's not alone
 7 years ago '09        #387
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
Maybe there isn't a actual "heaven" but there for sure is something beyond this life. Some call it heaven, or hell but in the end no one knows what it really is.
 7 years ago '05        #388
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 cwb said:
U sure do call me a lot of names for being religious.. I thought everyone was supposed to be treated equal no matter race, color, or religious..
bro there are different levels of being religious. i belive in god and have my beliefs, i have a gay friend, just cuz im calling you a homo doesnt mean i dont like gay people its just a word that our society takes as an insult so it works in this situatiun of me making fun of u
 7 years ago '10        #389
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
Why cant we all agree that no one really knows what exactly happens after we die. If your're that curious then just die. k!ll your self.
 05-17-2011, 02:07 AM         #390
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
Maybe there isn't a actual "heaven" but there for sure is something beyond this life. Some call it heaven, or hell but in the end no one knows what it really is.
Same here. I know one day I will see my grandmother and best friend again. Not sure what it looks like but I can feel some sort of Afterlife.
 7 years ago '10        #391
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 ra1n said:
Read my post about the universe being absurd. Why do you think humans are entitled to have a purpose or meaning in life just because we feel emotions?

To me, the universe is indifferent. It doesn't have emotions; it is just there and we are just an afterthought.
Most logical response I've heard yet. Propz
 7 years ago '04        #392
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2219 2219
 DaViLLe726 said:
We didnt get here from a particle bro we were but here by a designer someone or energy that we cant understand.

That energy is called matter, space-time and the laws of physics...
 7 years ago '10        #393
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 Maze 112 said:
Same here. I know one day I will see my grandmother and best friend again. Not sure what it looks like but I can feel some sort of Afterlife.
Its called your conscious. Your petty emotions.
 7 years ago '04        #394
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Hilarious thread
 05-17-2011, 02:21 AM         #395
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, this thread is filled with so much bullsh*t.

This is the perfect example as to why religion exists...some of you religious fanatics can't seem to comprehend the ability to live without a reason. Religion is used for social control.

This mother fu*ker is on a wheelchair 24/7 just studying different perspectives and sciences. I'm content with his analysis.

There ain't no heaven or hell...dead is dead fu*kers.
 7 years ago '05        #396
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
That energy is called matter, space-time and the laws of physics...
actually all of those answers are wrong. but keep trying to sound smart. im still waiting for
ra1n to read the article i posted and tell me what he thinks as far as stephan hawkings constantly contradicting himself.
 7 years ago '05        #397
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 illicitx said:

This is the perfect example as to why religion exists...some of you religious fanatics can't seem to comprehend the ability to live without a reason. Religion is used for social control.

This mother fu*ker is on a wheelchair 24/7 just studying different perspectives and sciences. I'm content with his analysis.

and i wouldnt believe in god or religion if that chunky bi*ch you must think is hot was in my avy either homeboy. just saying we all know she covering half her face and ya cant see her body because she looks like sally struthers. you suck
 7 years ago '10        #398
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,169 | Props total: 8206 8206
 DaViLLe726 said:
and i wouldnt believe in god or religion if that chunky bi*ch you must think is hot was in my avy either homeboy. just saying we all know she covering half her face and ya cant see her body because she looks like sally struthers. you suck
 7 years ago '05        #399
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 illicitx said:

she got them fat fingers. just saying.
 05-17-2011, 02:25 AM         #400
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LEE OH said:
Its called your conscious. Your petty emotions.
Nah lol I have seen sh*t bro. Trust me i KNOW when it's emotion. Like crying at a funeral, and when it's something else. Let's just say............

The day you hear a person speaking to you, no one in the house, no medical problems, no medication needed to live, no insanity what so ever,your not crazy,it happened multiple times etc. Trust me sh*t like that actually DOES NOT scare you. But it does change your thought process and view points.

Just a quick story, When i was 16 I used to see my daily events unfold in my dreams. I can not prove this to anyone, not even my parents believe me. It was incredible, I would literatly wait for things to happen each day, knowing what was to come. It was strange and much more impressive than de ja vu or anything else. I got scared though because it kept getting more and more accurate and serious. I never believed in god at the time. So I prayed to have the dreams go away. Since then I barely remember any dreams anymore. In fact, I STILL did not believe in god just yet. That's just one of my reasons for my present faith. I can NEVER prove this of course but I know what I saw. It was amazing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago